PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy Services - Free Gold

Killer_Elite
04-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Having completed several surveys recently and watched various Tapjoy videos, I contacted Tapjoy and asked why the gold I had earned has not been credited to the account. Tapjoy have advised that there is an in application error that is stopping any free gold earned actually being credited.

They have contacted Gree and asked them to investigate, but looks like there is a block on all gold, apart from that purchased directly.

Anyone else having same problem.

Bob_55
04-05-2016, 02:11 PM
Gree stop free gold from tapjoy long time ago.. (Another things broken) they wanted you to buy it..

Jg48
04-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Still works on android

levelhead
04-05-2016, 02:52 PM
Still works on android

Nope just tried it again I'm on andriod and never got anything. Been like that for ages. It's good to see GREE keeping up its reputation with its 3rd party companies. Tapjoy, ios and andriod love GREE ;) keeps there support busy I hear.

WBS
04-05-2016, 03:01 PM
Who needs gold when you play for free right ;) It was nice saving up gold videos but Gree killed that.

Jg48
04-05-2016, 04:38 PM
Yep android videos still work. Get about 40 gold per day when I have time or remember to watch them

Bambamgunz
04-05-2016, 06:32 PM
Having completed several surveys recently and watched various Tapjoy videos, I contacted Tapjoy and asked why the gold I had earned has not been credited to the account. Tapjoy have advised that there is an in application error that is stopping any free gold earned actually being credited.

They have contacted Gree and asked them to investigate, but looks like there is a block on all gold, apart from that purchased directly.

Anyone else having same problem.

i have recently had same reply from Tapjoy about error on grees end !! It has been since last mw update last month on ios!!

elangomatt
04-05-2016, 08:29 PM
Still works on android

Tapjoy hasn't worked on Android for quite a while. Watching videos for gold is not Tapjoy, that is some other company whose name escapes me right now. Tapjoy is the free gold you're supposed to get using the "offers" button. I installed the Tapjoy app a while back and anything that I completed on that platform (usually videos for 1 gold) are shown as not completed. Obviously Gree(d CF) is doing something wrong in how they report that an offer is completed.

Sierra Hotel
04-05-2016, 08:58 PM
Tapjoy hasn't worked on Android for quite a while. Watching videos for gold is not Tapjoy, that is some other company whose name escapes me right now. Tapjoy is the free gold you're supposed to get using the "offers" button. I installed the Tapjoy app a while back and anything that I completed on that platform (usually videos for 1 gold) are shown as not completed. Obviously Gree(d CF) is doing something wrong in how they report that an offer is completed.

It still works for me on Android (Bluestacks) even during gold "sales". Every other day I can get about 30-36 gold watching videos. Not sure why it works for some but not others. iOS has been dead since the exploit Gree doesn't know how to address so they shut it off. I guess that is one way of addressing the issue. Might be related to ads available for your region of the world <shrug>. Northeast USA here. But free gold is still alive as of now ... for some.

ju100
04-05-2016, 10:50 PM
It still works for me on Android (Bluestacks) even during gold "sales". Every other day I can get about 30-36 gold watching videos. Not sure why it works for some but not others. iOS has been dead since the exploit Gree doesn't know how to address so they shut it off. I guess that is one way of addressing the issue. Might be related to ads available for your region of the world <shrug>. Northeast USA here. But free gold is still alive as of now ... for some.

WATCHING. VIDEOS. FOR. GOLD. IS. NOT. TAPJOY. :mad:

They're talking about the offers behind the offer button, not the gold for watching vids one

WBS
04-06-2016, 04:09 AM
It's another false advertising scheme by Gree. We get the icon to click for free gold but nothing happens, typical Gree, always messing with us.

elangomatt
04-06-2016, 06:37 AM

LOL, reading is hard I guess!

They're talking about the offers behind the offer button, not the gold for watching vids one

Thanks for putting it in all caps. Maybe that will help the illiterates with their reading skills. Not really sure how I could have been much clear. I guess I just had too many words.

Mrs Cash
04-07-2016, 05:58 AM

Yes, behind the OFFER button doesn't work on Android. I went thru the 'missing gold' link to complain to Tapjoy, and their response was 'gold isn't rewarded for that offer'. My response was 'then why does it say earn x amt of gold?' Needless to say, I never heard back. Jerks.

Mandrew13
04-07-2016, 06:35 PM
I'm having a problem getting the free gold. I submitted tickets to gree; gree told me to tell tap joy. I provided the screen shots and confirmation messages as requested. Two weeks and no resolution.

elangomatt
04-07-2016, 11:35 PM
I'm having a problem getting the free gold. I submitted tickets to gree; gree told me to tell tap joy. I provided the screen shots and confirmation messages as requested. Two weeks and no resolution.

Hahahaha, two weeks? Don't get your hopes up about getting anything fixed within 2 years!

levelhead
04-08-2016, 10:01 AM
Hahahaha, two weeks? Don't get your hopes up about getting anything fixed within 2 years!

So I take it they was quick enough to switch off the good video for iOS. But when the offers don't work there not quick enough to switch that off. As I guess they still get something for the ppl that try and fail to get anything from the offers.

Sheldor Sir
04-08-2016, 01:37 PM
the only thing I have ever got from Tapjoy is endless spam