PDA

View Full Version : Any word on Recycling?

Pidgeot
04-03-2016, 08:21 PM
Has there been any progress on this? Some of us are waiting for the fix before we start using it again.

Laurence1
04-03-2016, 08:42 PM
I'd like to know about that as well not holding out to much hope though

carl9764
04-04-2016, 05:10 AM
As usual gree don't know how to fix

Jg48
04-04-2016, 05:37 AM
The best recycling unit is the cheapest cash units. Just requires a lot of tapping. Good luck. Working as intended

sstuutss
04-04-2016, 06:52 AM
If its notcosting gree money they have little need to fix it.
we've seen many times just how fast they can act when they feel the need.

Sheldor Sir
04-04-2016, 07:08 AM
I can't recycle I sit there tapping recycle get totals (don't care what I get) start to do next batch game crashes, reload and all the originals are back, so yep programming is FUBAR and GreeD is SNAFU BT please buy all these new fooked up gold units/events as our Caribbean island is running out of Gatorade

levelhead
04-04-2016, 08:52 AM
I thought hightower posted it had been fixed??? Just tried to recycle as need the cash for FL units on my mini and lost out.... Who ever told you it's been fixed, I guess you need to give them a slap to the head. Knock some sense into them. Then give them a boot to the backside out the door. ;) my units did not return so looking out for that

CAPT MICKY D
04-04-2016, 09:10 AM
GREE be just doing their best to run the game in the ground.... THEY must be psychology majors to see how long they can keep the game Effed up and still keep players playing.... we're just rats in a maze to them...sigh

Bambamgunz
04-04-2016, 03:06 PM
4/4/16 data push still 100k max valors,,,i need to recycle to boost stats for Raid Boss!!

Brown Out
04-04-2016, 03:44 PM
Haven't heard any word recycling...but everyone knows...bird is the word.

Cannot Connect To Server
04-04-2016, 04:40 PM
course they know how to fix it... they just change the % back to what it was...

but of course if they do that... the store to resale will be totally off just like it was on the jets... cos gree did not think or understand their own programming years ago or think to check when releasing 800+m units at super low price.

so now they have to once again try figute out how to rob us so we cant get diddly from it and the store still gets ppl buying from it.

all because like every event... every ltq... every boost and unit ever made since factions was created ... the gree had no vision and no clue how theyre bad programming and mistakes would make the entire game spiral up out of control with them believing the only way to try adapt it was with EQUIPMENT which failed as ppl wanted stats etc or now by keep raising the units up and up so those gold players with super stats already get figures that still change...

eventually when gree has to roll out units of 1,000/1,000 and above the game will just fail like its 32bit did before.

gree messed up years ago as they had no staff at all with vision to see and no testers but the players to figure out what might happen.

theyre screw ups years ago cannot be undone... so all they hv its to keep offering higher units and boost buildings until theres no one else to go. the new updated store makes the ltqs rb etc useless now exceot for boosts...why soend allday hitting bosses for crud units if u can just buy higher ones in the store... all events now pointless...until upgraded again.

the game is broken. gree broke it. they hv no clue how to fix it. they just dont hv the staff capable to do so. they never did. they prob never will unless some of the players help them fix it but course gree does not listen they never did.

so it wont be fixed just like all the 100s bugs still thr for years... they will nvr be fixed.

recycle may be back... but no doubt its not going to be as before.

Brown Out
04-04-2016, 04:55 PM
course they know how to fix it... they just change the % back to what it was...

but of course if they do that... the store to resale will be totally off just like it was on the jets... cos gree did not think or understand their own programming years ago or think to check when releasing 800+m units at super low price.

so now they have to once again try figute out how to rob us so we cant get diddly from it and the store still gets ppl buying from it.

all because like every event... every ltq... every boost and unit ever made since factions was created ... the gree had no vision and no clue how theyre bad programming and mistakes would make the entire game spural up out of control with them believing the only way to try adapt it was with EQUIPMENT which failed as ppl wanted stats etc or now by keep raising the units up and up so those gold players with super stats already get figures that still change...

eventually when gree has to roll out units of 1,000/1,000 and above the game will just fail like its 32bit did before.

gree messed up years ago as they had no staff at all with vision to see and no testers but the players to figure out what might happen.

theyre screw ups years ago cannot be undone... so all they hv its to keep offering higher units and boost buildings until theres no one else to go. the new updated store makes the ltqs rb etc useless now exceot for boosts...why soend allday hitting bosses for crud units if u can just buy higher ones in the store... all events now pointless...until upgraded again.

the game is broken. gree broke it. they hv no clue how to fix it. they just dont hv the staff capable to do so. they never did. they prob never will unless some of the players help them fix it but course gree does not listen they never did.

so it wont be fixed just like all the 100s bugs still thr for years... they will nvr be fixed.

recycle may be back... but no doubt its not going to be as before.

Prapor grammer would make it mur eazy rite to reed.

Cuombajj
04-04-2016, 09:56 PM
I don't get the whole trouble with recycling. Just don't give both cash and valor for units. For cash unit give cash back, for valor - valor. 50% of the cost payed before. Don't base recycling payouts on stats, because stats inflate by thousands and you don't want that with valor and cash. As for reward units you'll just have to give them separate recycle value that is appropriate at the time of giving.

Basing recycle value on stats is easy, but it got you into a lot of mess, at least 3 times that I recall. So all that damage control time could've been spent by writing good mechanics for it. It's also impossible to recycle 40k+ units one by one, so you might want to update the UI. This is not top priority I would guess, but you would score lots of reputation among the players, and happy players = more income. Think about this when you prioritize next gold event over this...

Bambamgunz
04-04-2016, 11:50 PM
4/4/16 data push still 100k max valors,,,i need to recycle to boost stats for Raid Boss!!

4/5/16 2am EST data push still 100k max valors,,,i need to recycle to boost stats for Raid Boss!!

:rolleyes::p:rolleyes:

Rolinz
04-05-2016, 12:02 AM
Today's Data Push is an update to the game. GREEdy is introducing a new Faction Base.

You can see some new stuff under your Faction's Vault.

You can't see the new Faction's Base unless your faction has completed Stage 10 of your Faction HQ.

This will definitely separate the regular players/factions from the top spending players/factions in the game.

It is GREEdy's way to increases chances to get people to buy and spend gold.

It is amazing how they can roll-out these new features in the game but they still can't fix the recycling and missing boosts in iOS and display glitches in Android.

I think GREEdy has their priorities mixed up.

Sheldor Sir
04-05-2016, 01:37 AM
just something else to bloat game as will never even try to upgrade HQ

think about done have clung on in hope but like the time of the dinosaurs the meteor has arrived in orbit

Pidgeot
04-07-2016, 02:30 PM
Shameless bump? Any word on when recycling will be fix? We dont want valor to be capped at 100k. It takes way too long to recycle for anything worth it. In crease the cap to at least 5 to 10 million valor.

Bndawgs
04-07-2016, 06:31 PM
you can leave the valor capped for now, but let us enter the quantity of units that we want to purchase. similar to how it is when you donate to the faction.

Pidgeot
04-07-2016, 08:51 PM
you can leave the valor capped for now, but let us enter the quantity of units that we want to purchase. similar to how it is when you donate to the faction.

That would work too!

J-manKometh96
04-08-2016, 02:29 PM
One other thing I noticed that I don't recall being mentioned anywhere is that units are also not being correctly displayed as being in your army. Only random units are showing as in there.

Ulrich von Bek
04-08-2016, 02:35 PM
One other thing I noticed that I don't recall being mentioned anywhere is that units are also not being correctly displayed as being in your army. Only random units are showing as in there.

I have noticed this as well.

Sheldor Sir
04-08-2016, 03:41 PM
game just crashes as soon as I tap recycle, the s h I t e just gets deeper

crazeejay
04-08-2016, 03:53 PM
I just don't recycle. Saves any additional headaches