PDA

View Full Version : President hightower ----- read this -----------

Eduard
04-01-2016, 06:07 AM
We recently made a change to the formula that calculates the sell-back value of units as people were abusing the new Alpha units found in the store. Currently, the client shows a much different value for the return on recycling than players are receiving. Thisis not a "glitch", but the client must be updated to resolve this issue. This can take up to a few weeks as the submission process takes time.

If you were selling units that were not purchased through the store, we will credit you the soft currency if you write in a ticket. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------

Above was your comment on your stupid Hardcore Boss event with the stupid Alpha units.

You should know players here are clever and find out everything. Your engineers/programmers are a couple of simple schoolkids in my opinion.

Almost every event is full of bugs and irritates players alot.

Selling Alpha units, you can correct in a couple of days, but you don't succeed in making stats on IOS and Android the same. Stats are more essential then selling those Alpha units.
This last bug is for more then a year now. LET US SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO AND FIX THIS IN 1 DAY.

Giving wrong units in events (with energy regen) are corrected in one day by Gree.

If you do something wrong then take your lost, correct it, but don't take money/valor away from players. Most are small players.
This is a realy rediculous action from Gree.

And think and use your brains before you start something new.

I have to say this by making this topic, because it is not possible to reach you in a normal way

Jg48
04-01-2016, 07:44 AM
Well said.

Shadow Lurker
04-01-2016, 11:33 AM
The only difference is that this "issue" benefitted the players and Gree can't have that. Hence the lightning fast resolution.

levelhead
04-01-2016, 01:10 PM
Well from recent events gliches GREE have been taking units away etc etc. So hence why I left well alone.I see this and thought nope leave alone. GREE should correct it and take a loss. Its there fault at not testing fully beforehand. But becuase not everyone knew about it and so was at a disadvantage some would say GREE are doing right thing this time.

Jg48
04-01-2016, 01:14 PM
Trust me. 98% knew about glitch. No on said anything on forum because of the way gree acts on f ups on there part.

True War Machine
04-01-2016, 04:42 PM
Just Wondering How Long It'll Take To Get The Recycle Rip Off Fixed, As For Getting Reimbursed Lost Gold & Gunners Left Hanging During FL, Never.

WBS
04-01-2016, 05:26 PM
Everyone in our faction knew about it. JG42 is correct. Majority knew about it, Gree fooked up and is punishing players for its own mistakes.

Edr9x23super
04-01-2016, 06:06 PM
I have tried to buy some of the "limited" units with gold and can't buy them because the display is completely empty where you select the unit you want.

Example:
I tried to buy the Trichotomy Sea Hog, when I select it in the units menu the "limited edition set bonus" box comes up and the 4 boxes are all blank and you cannot select anything.

What a joke....... I filed a complaint with GREE, perhaps they will assemble enough collective brainpower to figure it out.....

Twist of Cain
04-01-2016, 07:36 PM
Everyone in our faction knew about it. JG42 is correct. Majority knew about it, Gree fooked up and is punishing players for its own mistakes.

You sound like a typical Trump supporter.

crazeejay
04-01-2016, 07:45 PM

and you sound like the typical whiner with nothing else to say..lol

J-manKometh96
04-02-2016, 04:42 AM
Here's the real problem: GREE'S inconsistency in addressing these issues.

If you don't take advantage of it, and they do nothing, you're screwed.

If you do take advantage, and they do nothing, you jump ahead as much as everyone else.

If you do take advantage of it, and they do something, no gain or loss.

If you don't take advantage of it, and they do something, again no gain or loss.

The problem is, each of the above scenarios has occurred and you never have any idea of how GREE will address it. So the only real thing to do to not get screwed is TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT! This has nothing to do with morals or cheating or anything else at this point. This is the game GREE plays, so you either play along, or don't.

WBS
04-02-2016, 05:18 AM

That was an awkward, irrelevant response :/

levelhead
04-02-2016, 05:38 AM
Here's the real problem: GREE'S inconsistency in addressing these issues.

If you don't take advantage of it, and they do nothing, you're screwed.

If you do take advantage, and they do nothing, you jump ahead as much as everyone else.

If you do take advantage of it, and they do something, no gain or loss.

If you don't take advantage of it, and they do something, again no gain or loss.

The problem is, each of the above scenarios has occurred and you never have any idea of how GREE will address it. So the only real thing to do to not get screwed is TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT! This has nothing to do with morals or cheating or anything else at this point. This is the game GREE plays, so you either play along, or don't.

Yes I see the logic of that. But with GREE track record of things... Of late if there is a glich and GREE find out they remove units and now the cash valour. This has been happening for the last few glitches. My take on it. When GREE touch/change something there is a 95% chance it looks the account up. So I leave alone lol