PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about fairness..

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-31-2016, 05:52 PM
The lousy "alpha" trinkets created another unnecessary kerfuffle.
Scripts were allegedly run to "correct" a problem THEALMIGHTYONES caused.

Yet, for years, players have been cheated when refilling energy and stamina.

THEALMIGHTYONES only give you 1,000 energy or 50 stamina or to refill 5,000, 8,000, or even 10,000 or more energy, or 60, even 100 stamina.

When THEALMIGHTYONES were asked about SHORTCHANGING players, they were told because 1,000 energy is what we recall a REFILL, or 50 for stamina.

Imagine filling your automobile's 20 gallon tank with ONE GALLON of fuel while being charged for 20 gallons for the ONE GALLON received.

Yet, after years of ripping off customers, another RIPOFF arrives.

There's EXPLOITING going on for sure, but the players aren't the EXPLOITERS, they're being EXPLOITED.

THEALMIGHTYONES blame the customer, yet again!!!!

WAKE UP, don't you get it, yet???

Jg48
03-31-2016, 05:55 PM
That is the gree way don't you know.

WBS
03-31-2016, 06:40 PM
Yes sir! Gree is another word for crook, thief, sheisters, or Clintons.

Agent Orange
04-01-2016, 06:43 AM
Yes the thieving seems to be very lopsided and why I would not spend real money anymore.

On top of what you point out Dew we have,

- buttons placed to exploit lag so that you spend gold accidentally
- inaccurate targeting making you waste hits and energy, so bad it is laughable on Android
- deploy lag in Frontline that cheats you out of deployed units at end of battle
- bait and switch on unit stats/specs

Yes it is rather sad isn't it.

WBS
04-01-2016, 07:21 AM
Yes the thieving seems to be very lopsided and why I would not spend real money anymore.

On top of what you point out Dew we have,

- buttons placed to exploit lag so that you spend gold accidentally
- inaccurate targeting making you waste hits and energy, so bad it is laughable on Android
- deploy lag in Frontline that cheats you out of deployed units at end of battle
- bait and switch on unit stats/specs

Yes it is rather sad isn't it.

The inaccurate targeting is very present on IOS also, then you add in the invisible targets and you have a party. I'm with you, Gree deserves no money.

Agent Orange
04-01-2016, 07:37 AM
The inaccurate targeting is very present on IOS also, then you add in the invisible targets and you have a party. I'm with you, Gree deserves no money.

Good point.

elangomatt
04-01-2016, 07:51 AM

I think that the targeting is even less accurate on Android than on iOS actually (as of the last time my iPad 2 was usable). Ever since I started using both iOS and Android it felt like Android was intentionally selecting the unit without the big green arrow if there were any other units nearby. In iOS is has always felt like the targeting selected the unit with the big green arrow more often than not. Targeting sucks on both but as someone who has used iOS and Android I think Android is much worse.

DIABLOPEZ
04-01-2016, 09:14 AM
G. R. E. E.
Getting. Robbed. Every. Event

Their name says it all lmfao

Agent Orange
04-01-2016, 09:44 AM
I think that the targeting is even less accurate on Android than on iOS actually (as of the last time my iPad 2 was usable). Ever since I started using both iOS and Android it felt like Android was intentionally selecting the unit without the big green arrow if there were any other units nearby. In iOS is has always felt like the targeting selected the unit with the big green arrow more often than not. Targeting sucks on both but as someone who has used iOS and Android I think Android is much worse.

Yes Android is considerably worse, so much so that I had to link those accounts to my Mac to be able to do them.

WBS
04-01-2016, 11:02 AM
That's sucks for android users. I wouldn't have a clue as I never played any game or used an android before.