PDA

View Full Version : Gree is stealing the money from our vault and taking back valor without compensation

Yahoo
03-31-2016, 02:47 PM
Gree is trying to correct there screw ups I think. But why is there no anouncement ?

😡 **** Gree is stealing the money from my accounts. I'm losing trillions 😖
Valor also plummeted.

I can understand they try to correct unexpected consequences from recent changes. But my mini eg with 22m iph is suddenly left with 427k in the vault!

❗️ Will the new valor and cash units also be taken back? All around I see people who bought tons of them and passed from half my stats to more than double or triple. All those who didn't buy the new units yet are left crippled.
I'm screwed I've had it.

fatbodychris
03-31-2016, 02:50 PM
Gree is trying to correct there screw ups I think. But why is there no anouncement ?

😡 **** Gree is stealing the money from my accounts. I'm losing trillions 😖
Valor also plummeted.

I can understand they try to correct unexpected consequences from recent changes. But my mini eg with 22m iph is suddenly left with 427k in the vault!

❗️ Will the new valor and cash units also be taken back? All around I see people who bought tons of them and passed from half my stats to more than double or triple. All those who didn't buy the new units yet are left crippled.
I'm screwed I've had it.

How much was taken from your mini?

truthteller
03-31-2016, 02:55 PM
well my IPH $11b and been sitting on over $34t cash for months as there is nothing to use cash on and now after the "script" they run, I only have $23T

so lost $11T in a "blink of an eye" not to mention all my valor points which I have been saving for year for the same reason, nothing good to spend them on

[PM] President Hightower
03-31-2016, 02:56 PM
Please see this post: Recycle Issue & Resolution (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120722-Recycle-Feature-Issue-amp-Resolution)

Hobbs
03-31-2016, 02:58 PM
There is an announcement regarding this.
Only cash/valour/units gained by recycling the EB units will be removed from those who recycled for a higher price.
If anything else is affected with you I would send a ticket as this isn't what GREE intended.

Shadow Lurker
03-31-2016, 03:05 PM
It is very hypocritical to say that players "are not being accused of cheating or abuse of any kind" then take away all the cash and valor they gained from the game. This is the kind of thing that pushes players over the edge and to other games. This is ridiculous!

truthteller
03-31-2016, 03:06 PM
President Hightower;1554904']Please see this post: Recycle Issue & Resolution (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120722-Recycle-Feature-Issue-amp-Resolution)

that post does not answer our questions regarding missing Trillion of cash

Hobbs
03-31-2016, 03:14 PM
that post does not answer our questions regarding missing Trillion of cash

It say cash and valour obtained by recycling the EB units,if that isn't the case your cash should not be touched.
Only cash/valour earned on those units should be affected.

Paisthecoolest
03-31-2016, 03:14 PM
President Hightower;1554904']Please see this post: Recycle Issue & Resolution (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120722-Recycle-Feature-Issue-amp-Resolution)

Resolution might be a strong word to use. You had a clustergree then you "fixed" it. Now you have another clustergree. I look forward to the next resolution.

Rolinz
03-31-2016, 03:23 PM

I know you stated that recycling will be back to normal shortly.

Just curious if "shortly" means within a few hours or days or weeks?

[PM] President Hightower
03-31-2016, 04:04 PM
Hobbs, you are correct. However, this problem requires multiple scripts to be run due to the complex nature of the issue. Only one can be run at a time, so expect to see at least one more change in the near future.

Ajk
03-31-2016, 04:20 PM
Lmmfgdao.. You couldn't make this stuff up if you tried.

[PM] President Hightower
03-31-2016, 04:38 PM
Recycle Issue & Resolution (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120722-Recycle-Feature-Issue-amp-Resolution) has been updated.

Quixa
03-31-2016, 04:45 PM
President Hightower;1554928']Recycle Issue & Resolution (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120722-Recycle-Feature-Issue-amp-Resolution) has been updated.

Wow, you all jumped all over this one. When are you going to fix the goals progression issue with Frontline. You all have cheated players for almost a year and no fix. I guess your constant references to "fair play" is cow dung.

Bob_55
03-31-2016, 04:50 PM
Hey Hightower, why you don't answered my multiple post in the other thread.. I said I can't recycled and you took valors that I got and you take some of the indestructible boat I purchased.. With all your multiple pushing (destructible one day, indestructible the other day) still missing some indestructble that I bought..

Anyway.. Chicken will have teeth before this game run like it supposed to be.

Paisthecoolest
03-31-2016, 04:52 PM
President Hightower;1554928']Recycle Issue & Resolution (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120722-Recycle-Feature-Issue-amp-Resolution) has been updated.
Thank you for the update. We appreciate all your communication. Thank you

Yahoo
03-31-2016, 05:30 PM
See money on my mini went back up from 917k to 524b.... Not sure what fix that was
Main also went 1.9T up, still lost about 3T.
And yes I bought a lot of units for hardcore boss and managed to resell before they were gone

Yahoo
03-31-2016, 05:33 PM
See the recycle update now. Probably the fix I talked about above

Yahoo
03-31-2016, 05:43 PM
Remains the issue of the players I see who jumped from 1/4 my strength to almost the double as they purchased money and valor units before those were removed. The money units purchased as valor was no longer indestructible for a time (the issues made me decide to wait purchasing) were not removed and only a small faction of the valor units it seems.
;-) and yes would not have been complaining had I been on the right side of the stick lol
Anyways tks for quickly restoring the money that seemed to have been injustly removed

smbass77
03-31-2016, 05:50 PM
Thank you Hightiwer for your quick resolution and open communications. Much appreciated, doing a great job! It's nice to see this from Gree.

crazeejay
03-31-2016, 05:59 PM
Mine stayed exactly the same but then again I didn't recycle a single unit. I remembered what happened the first time around..... LOL

WBS
03-31-2016, 06:38 PM
Well this whole issue goes to show that Hightower lied as he stated Gree wasn't punishing players because it wasn't a glitch. It also goes to show that Gree does not test its product! Unless they did this intentionally. Either way they stole way more money from me than I recycled for. I had 4 trillion before recycling, now I'm down to 1.9 trillion. Way to go Hightower and Gree, slap your customers around some more.

Jg48
03-31-2016, 07:12 PM
Been 2.5 hours since Hightower's post " an hour or so" fix will be done. So what is or so a few hours days week. Need an answer

sbs2716g
03-31-2016, 07:21 PM
2 main accounts have the fix n gotten back the cash n valor. But another account no movement at all. Cash n valor were not credited for recycling other units (not alpha unit). So is the script running correctly

Jg48
03-31-2016, 07:44 PM
Does anything work correctly with this company. Afraid not

levelhead
03-31-2016, 08:27 PM
I noticed the aphla units recycled for more and thought about recycling it. But yes in the sort term ppl could always keep there alpha units maxed free for that event if they recycled enough units to earn enough cash to cover the original unit price. And I bet some did lol but I'm so happy I never did that, as I thought what would gree do when they become aware of this glitch. Mess my account up was my thinking. So I left well alone

rutty
04-01-2016, 02:44 AM
I dropped a little bit from the first script and then gained it all back (and more) with the second. I've been doing a LOT of recycling recently though, so perhaps that is why.

No idea if the figures I've lost/gained are accurate, but I've benefited big time from this FUBAR with no effort on my part

HGF69
04-01-2016, 03:45 AM
once they fix recycling you can all get the units anyway so it's only uneven til then however like someone posted, we don't know when it will be fixed and Hightower isn't answering that one.

There's imbalances everywhere - have they ever patched the glitch for those on android who manipulate their location via black market to buy cheaper gold?

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-01-2016, 04:59 AM
Always expect UNINTENDED consequences, in fact, eliminate ALL expectations.
That way, you'll never be disappointed.
After all, this isn't real, you're no great general, and you don't REALLY command anyone or anything but your index finger!!!!

sstuutss
04-01-2016, 06:11 AM
hmmm last time it wasn't a glitch for some and they got to keep their gains......this time it's not a glitch but gree steal(is there another word for it?) the very same gains???

keep up the good work guys

WBS
04-01-2016, 06:27 AM
It's quite hilarious how Gree can so quickly fix a problem they created that helped players, but never fixes problems that negative affect our gameplay.

Agent Orange
04-01-2016, 06:31 AM
I dropped a little bit from the first script and then gained it all back (and more) with the second. I've been doing a LOT of recycling recently though, so perhaps that is why.

No idea if the figures I've lost/gained are accurate, but I've benefited big time from this FUBAR with no effort on my part

That is a problem isn't it. We don't know how this mess is actually going to eventually wind up since information is very inconsistent.

Personally, since this was a gree screw up and they stated that those that exploited it were not going to be penalized and it appears to be common knowledge then the witch hunt should stop now.

Given the track record for f-ups I don't have much confidence that they can actually solve this mess in a fair manner. It would have made sense to just let attrition take it's course and that would have allowed players to stabilize this catastrophe on their own.

How you ask, well as we saw the loss rate for the Alpha's was exceptionally high consistently so anyone who suddenly built up their armies with them could be knocked back down once the recycle screw up was repaired. In fact that would have added a nice twist to the game as those who boosted and attacked/raided could have been brought back in line by being attacked even if you were weaker. Now it's a total f-up IMHO because as always nobody seems to have the brains at gree hq to look at the overall picture!

In terms of cash and valour, well if it's sitting outside it's vault it can be taken, if it's valour then leaving the units consummable would have solved it. As I said that was one way Funzio 'fixed' the Stealth Frigate mess.

I think HighTower is trying to help but in typical gree fashion a mistake snowballs into a monumental f* up.

Bob_55
04-01-2016, 11:29 AM
Gee, tired of this.. I wrote that I can't recycled..and they don't coming back with a solution.. I try another time.. I bought 25 high infantery and recycled it.. So gess what.. They take the money for buying them but when recycling.. No money and no valors for what I recycled.. Are you able to fixed your game.. Never get an answered.. I post in every thread concerning this and no come back.. What a great customers service you have.. Don't tell me to wrote a ticket.. I say that I can't since your game kicking me all the time.. Can I have an answered please.. Long time player here and thinking I will quit soon because you can't fixed your game