PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hightower

Brown Out
03-31-2016, 10:29 AM
Any fix in the works to remedy the "Alpha Strike Viper" recycle glitch?

Many of us didn't exploit the glitch and don't feel it's fair for others to get away with it.

Thanks in advance.

Bndawgs
03-31-2016, 10:33 AM
Hightower already confirmed that it wasn't a glitch.

truthteller
03-31-2016, 10:57 AM
Any fix in the works to remedy the "Alpha Strike Viper" recycle glitch?

Many of us didn't exploit the glitch and don't feel it's fair for others to get away with it.

Thanks in advance.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120618-Recycle-feature-broke/page3

See POSt #32

Development Team
You're correct, WBS. I misspoke. This issue is not considered an "exploit" and players are not being accused of cheating or abuse of any kind.

Brown Out
03-31-2016, 11:01 AM
Hightower already confirmed that it wasn't a glitch.

If it wasn't a glitch they wouldn't have pushed a data update that put an end to it.

But anyway...I guess because many of us were honest we missed out on trillions in valor?

Well darn it!!!

The weak have wecome strong.

[PM] President Hightower
03-31-2016, 11:16 AM
It was not a glitch, it was simply a calculation we decided needed to change so players would not be allowed to inflate their currencies by recycling the Alpha (and other store units to a lesser degree). Some correction will be made in the near future.

Pidgeot
03-31-2016, 11:19 AM
A glitch is a unintended side effect of code that can have a unintended effect. The way recycling works or used to work anyway was it gave you cash and valor depending on the strength which was in this case a lot. It may not have been intended to act the way it did but thats how it has worked which was why the last bit of cash units were so expensive. They fixed that now so you get what you get now for recycling.

Brown Out
03-31-2016, 11:21 AM
President Hightower;1554865'] Some correction will be made in the near future.

This should be interesting.

Increase RB and EB health? I wouldn't be surprised if that were the "correction".

WBS
03-31-2016, 11:23 AM
If it wasn't a glitch they wouldn't have pushed a data update that put an end to it.

But anyway...I guess because many of us were honest we missed out on trillions in valor?

Well darn it!!!

The weak have wecome strong.

Yes they have..... But not really since it wasn't a glitch as stated by Hightower and no one will get near the stats of gold spenders. It's to bad you didn't take advantage of something that Gree allowed. I like to help my faction ;)

sstuutss
03-31-2016, 02:43 PM
Those that don't learn from history .......