PDA

View Full Version : Ticket reference 2886945

Arnaud
03-30-2016, 10:43 AM
Please someone help me from helpdesk. I dont have access to my account on IOS anymore. Aaron from helpdesk removed it by mistake.
Would be great if a moderator can bring this message to his attention so i dont wait for the usual 2/3 days before my ticket is solved.
Thanks in advance guys!

Arnaud
03-30-2016, 09:32 PM
Still dont have my account back...

i was hoping posting in here would help, i guess not.

[PM] President Hightower
03-31-2016, 10:20 AM
We have someone looking into this right now. Will update soon.

Bndawgs
03-31-2016, 10:32 AM
Hopefully that customer service rep has been buying and recycling units for you. Lmao

Agent Orange
03-31-2016, 11:29 AM
Hopefully that customer service rep has been buying and recycling units for you. Lmao

Now there's a plan....

Arnaud
03-31-2016, 06:49 PM
President Hightower;1554854']We have someone looking into this right now. Will update soon.

I dont get it, you got me excited saying someone was on it 8h ago but nothing happened... Maybe someone "looked onto it", but i thought the person was gonna go just a bit further than just looking...

levelhead
03-31-2016, 08:11 PM
I dont get it, you got me excited saying someone was on it 8h ago but nothing happened... Maybe someone "looked onto it", but i thought the person was gonna go just a bit further than just looking...

Someone is looking into it. Just be lucky someone is doing that. It's not a quick fix replacing a account. I spent months in the past trying to get my account back. But gave up in the end. Was the same reply with tickets. It was easier to start again to be honest.all the time and effort and money spent hence why I don't trust GREE anymore. I really hope they sort it for you.

Arnaud
04-01-2016, 03:50 AM
Someone is looking into it. Just be lucky someone is doing that. It's not a quick fix replacing a account. I spent months in the past trying to get my account back. But gave up in the end. Was the same reply with tickets. It was easier to start again to be honest.all the time and effort and money spent hence why I don't trust GREE anymore. I really hope they sort it for you.

I'm waiting. No choice anyways. Just frustrating coz it takes 48h for them to read my answers to their questions. Ticket open for 20 days and lost my account 3 days ago due to a misunderstanding from the helpdesk...

levelhead
04-01-2016, 01:02 PM
Help desk are under a lot of pressure. From both sides. Us the user and there bosses. I know where your coming from. And hate the fact GREE give you hope that something being done. But to be real. Kiss that base goodbye. I will be surprised if you see it again. Only saying this, as I learn a very hard lesson from them. This is not the first time an account has gone due to a misunderstanding. But I really do hope they sort it. ;)

Arnaud
04-01-2016, 03:27 PM
Not restarting the game from scratch, that is for sure, not motivated enough, plus I cant get back my health and energy boosts.
If I cant have my account back, it will be my way out: I'll quit and have a refund from Apple for my purchases.
I'll wait a couple more days.

levelhead
04-02-2016, 05:51 AM
GREE will never change. You really hope they would. Everyone makes mistakes I accept that. But you learn from it address it so it's not a problem in the future. But for some reason GREE that thick it don't. Maybe your last comment will be just last the many of hundreds it's happened to and said/done the same thing. If my account got deleted now I would be saying thanks bye bye. I really hope that's not the case and they are trying to address it.

Arnaud
04-02-2016, 08:17 AM
To be honnest i reached a point where i'm fine either way. If i cant have my game back, then good for me: i'll stop playing, i'll have more time for other stuff and i wont spend money in it any more. If i can have it back, then i'll continue enjoying the game.
What is sure is that the time waisted in arguing with the helpdesk is killing the fun.
The game is lucky to have the factions and GroupMe: what makes me wanna stay is the fun with my team-mates, more than the game itself. Would have quit long time ago if i didnt have that.

So for now, i dont have my game, which means i cant buy gold so: good for me.

Will send a ticket to Apple for a refund on Monday. I'll have enjoyed the game, has been fun years.

Arnaud
04-04-2016, 12:15 PM
No news from Helpdesk. Refund approved by Apple. Thanks Gree.

Brown Out
04-04-2016, 01:27 PM
[QUOTE=Arnaud;1555200]No news from Helpdesk. Refund approved by Apple. Thanks Gree.[/QUOTE

De rien

[PM] President Hightower
04-04-2016, 03:12 PM
Arnaud,

We apologize for the delay. An agent has responded to your issue and hopefully it will resolve your problem.

Arnaud
04-05-2016, 11:21 AM
President Hightower;1555240']Arnaud,

We apologize for the delay. An agent has responded to your issue and hopefully it will resolve your problem.

Thanks. I think it's hard with the time difference. Helpdesk is pst and i'm gmt+1.

Now that it is pst working hours, i hope to hear from helpdesk before i go to sleep. Let's see.

WBS
04-05-2016, 02:57 PM
Good luck Arnaud, if they can't get your account back I hope you get a full refund from Apple :)

levelhead
04-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Looks like history repeating itself. Heard that all before. After loads of tickets back and forth and 2-3 months later..... hey presto. New account level one with instructions how to build and attack a base.... Was easier to start over. I guess there are many ppl on here who have been fk over looking to see the outcome of this. Maybe GREE just might sort it... But maybe Christmas time it might be corrected. Enjoy the many ticket's and days waiting for a response.

[PM] President Hightower
04-05-2016, 05:20 PM
This issue has been resolved. Please check the response.