PDA

View Full Version : Game center issues. Hightower please helpppppp

sumakanth
03-29-2016, 07:06 PM
Hi,

I opened Ticket 2893914. I am having issues with switching accounts on Ipad. This started few days ago and is went very bad today. Unless I login to gamecenter every time and login to MW, it does not allow me to switch accounts. I have to repeat this every time I want to switch accounts. I contacted Itunes, they said they are well aware of issue and its not related to apple because other games can be switched and it works fine on Ipad and Iphone. It used to work something broke.

This is what I got response from Gree

Our developers are looking into the matter where intermittent Game Center errors are received and it is not possible to switch between accounts using the in-game Account Manager after updating to iOS 9.0.
Please be assured that our engineers are working on this unable to Switch account issue now, however, there is no specific date yet for when this action will be completed. Once the issue is fixed we will let you know through the game.

I am using Ipad2 with 9.3 and have the latest data push. Please help.

[PM] President Hightower
03-29-2016, 07:57 PM
Thank you for the information. I will pass it on. Our engineers are indeed looking into this issue and we hope to have a fix very soon.

sumakanth
03-30-2016, 06:40 AM
Thanks a lot for the reply. Hightower you have been doing great by responding to threads. This means a lot