PDA

View Full Version : Are you kidding me Gree?

andy2
03-28-2016, 09:17 AM
My team just had a war with another team - we are ranked 4 spots apart. For the other team the war shows up as a legendary war and they get 2x points, for us the war shows up as a normal war and we get 1x points. This is NOT a display glitch, the points are very obviously 1x for us and 2x for them. Meanwhile we are fighting for rank and just got screwed big time. Event is over under 5 hours, my entire team is about to ask for refunds. Anyone from Gree care to provide a solution ASAP???

Bndawgs
03-28-2016, 10:36 AM
Hi, unfortunately I'm not authorized to offer any type of compensation for your issues, but I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our developers.

drkillmw
03-28-2016, 12:12 PM
Hi, unfortunately I'm not authorized to offer any type of compensation for your issues, but I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our developers.

I have played for a little over 4 years now (Dec 2011). I have spent ALOT of money on this game with multiple accounts. The last several months I (like many others) have gotten a little sick of being the QA process for GREE alpha testing SW releases for their developers. Took some less time to get to this point than others. But really it is who we play with that has mattered. For the amount of money many of us have spent, we could/should have developed a game that works, profitable (and is free). Ironic isnt it.

This is the post that will go down as the post that officially made me quit. Thank you Bndawgs for helping me break the Gree addiction with your single post. Summed it up well. "I cant help you but I will tell the developers." As if you forget the $$ spent is negligible. Up until now the service rendered has been perhaps a bit argumentative. Now I am asking for my money back (which I encourage others to do). You negated the value of what was spent thus breaking their own terms but more importantly breaking the terms of service from Android and Apple. Anything spent during a period when the product was broken and not proven to be well tested is thus a breach of contract and will be reimbursed. What surprises me though is the unwillingness to handle themselves. Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot in a growing industry.

In the future - trying to cut corners is fine - just dont try to use your players as your Alpha testers without their knowledge.

Its been fun....

crazeejay
03-28-2016, 01:37 PM
LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpXAknykeg&index=16&list=FLYStQ3X9_aa8UogzeFgxb3w

rookstar
03-28-2016, 02:45 PM
Same thing happened to my faction and we were only one rank apart .

andy2
03-28-2016, 03:20 PM
typical, no response. my team got screwed.

[PM] President Hightower
03-28-2016, 05:13 PM
We are looking into this issue currently and will be compensating any affected players appropriately. CS has not yet been given instructions on how to compensate, but tickets are always welcome as it will help us track down the issue. I will update you as soon as I have more information. Thank you.

Cuombajj
03-28-2016, 11:00 PM
I think the matching for legendary wars is not based on standing, but on stats power? Correct me if I'm wrong. Both teams should get the same bonus though!

Agent Orange
03-29-2016, 04:46 AM
I think the matching for legendary wars is not based on standing, but on stats power? Correct me if I'm wrong. Both teams should get the same bonus though!

Yes that's how it looks, if you get matched with a team with very low levelled players it seems to bump up to legendary to compensate for the lowered stats and lowered potential points able to be scored. But that also seems inconsistent to some degree.

That is screwy that only one side would get the bump in points though.

[PM] President Hightower
03-29-2016, 11:00 AM
Legendary matching is currently based on rank on the leaderboard. It acts as a slight rubberbanding effect.

As for the issue of one team receiving the bonus and not another, we have an engineer looking into that right now. You are correct to think that isn't normal behavior. It is most likely related to the Leaderboard issues we experienced this weekend (post coming soon).

andy2
03-29-2016, 06:30 PM
Please tell me that this post below is not your fix to this issue. That would be crazy, and does not address this specific issue at all in any way. complete joke.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120688-Update-WD-3-25-Issues-amp-Compensation

Because of this my faction scored less points, probably could have got the rank above where we ended up. Individual teammates would have scored higher on the individual leaderboard making the individual prizes they received better. The entire WD came down to the last few wars and you blew it for us. Throwing a few small trinkets that are not near the value of what we would have won is NOT fixing the issue. Not to mention those trinkets are said to be given to ALL participants, not the ones affected by this glitch.

andy2
04-01-2016, 06:35 AM
hello? no response to ticket, no response here. team got screwed and nobody cares

Agent Orange
04-01-2016, 06:37 AM
hello? no response to ticket, no response here. team got screwed and nobody cares

Welcome to greeland....

Maart
04-01-2016, 03:42 PM
Welcome to greeland....

I was away for some time due to RL, but Greed behaviour does not have changed I see 🤑

crazeejay
04-01-2016, 04:35 PM
I was away for some time due to RL, but Greed behaviour does not have changed I see ��

Don't expect it to change..........ever

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-01-2016, 05:24 PM
Don't expect it to change..........ever

I beg to differ.
It is changing.
It's getting worse.

Agent Orange
04-01-2016, 08:10 PM
President Hightower;1554596']Legendary matching is currently based on rank on the leaderboard. It acts as a slight rubberbanding effect.

As for the issue of one team receiving the bonus and not another, we have an engineer looking into that right now. You are correct to think that isn't normal behavior. It is most likely related to the Leaderboard issues we experienced this weekend (post coming soon).

That's not what I an finding. The only time I have had legendary matches is when they were completely lopsided. In other words we had no targets because the other faction was too strong or more often when we were matched with a much weaker faction with much lower level players so that available points would have been adversely affected without that 'boost'.

Agent Orange
04-01-2016, 08:11 PM
I beg to differ.
It is changing.
It's getting worse.

Indeed it is.

East Coast Bias
04-01-2016, 10:24 PM
you gotta give up. these morons don't give a shi$. even for obvious glitches like mine, where i asked to be credited for the 15/15 advance unit because the advanced goal was stuck although ultimate was working. i mean how can i get ultimate 1-5 completed without having scored 21m? this wasn't the case where i dumped at the end so i don't have any units, there were units in between goals, imagine only getting credited for normal and ultimate.

the idiots asked for proof, and it needed to be a screenshot. i asked if they could use common sense that if i had every ultimate unit, this would appear to be different than missing all the units above a certain score because i deployed all at once. but again, idiots at gree CS said having the ultimate 5/5 unit wasn't sufficient evidence to credit the 15/15 unit, so i missed out on the wrapper that was part of WDE. again, frick@n idiots at gree who can't use common sense that if i got the higher units but missed out on one lower one, it's highly likely their problem and not mine.

and so i told ricardo, to get real. how could your records show only 4/15 being completed when i have the ultimate units? then the communication went dead as he didn't want to continue the discussion. gree disappears when faced with logic.

-----------------

Hello Ken,

Thank you for writing in.

I'm sorry for the delay in responding your email, as we have been receiving higher volumes than usual.

I apologize for any confusion you may have encountered with the individual goals. The deploy point requirements for the goals have to be reached within one war, though this is not explicitly listed on the goals.

Please be informed, as per our records you have completed the goals only till Advanced War Room: Salto II (4/15). Hence, we are unable to credit the remaining reward items into your account.

We really appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Regards,
Ricardo

HGF69
04-02-2016, 01:42 AM
Best one for me was I accidentally bought a scratcher.

I asked for a ticket for my 30 gold and said if they didn't refund me I stop buying my 2-4 vaults a month.

I mean do I need a 6,000k cr@ppy unit in my Quilllion army?

No can do says the customer service rep.

Not bought anything since and I don't need to now!

You'd think they'd realise their own jobs are on the line but same old service.

The mentality of it.

andy2
04-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Still waiting on any form of help. Gree, you don't care.

[PM] President Hightower
04-07-2016, 01:36 PM
@East Coast Bias: Please write in one more ticket. I will leave a note for them and we can take a look at your account. If a goal was stuck, we can do a check against this. I apologize for any confusion on the issue. Please mention your forum name if it is different from your account name.

@HGF69: Do you remember what unit you received? It's easy enough to check for junk items. Either way, please write back in and I will leave a note. Please mention your forum name if it is different from your account name.

@andy2: Unfortunately the legendary mismatch was a result of the leaderboard issues over that weekend. The issue should be straightened out going forward. However, the nature of issue made it impossible to track the legendary mismatch. All players who were affected were awarded increased/proper leaderboard prizes and free supplies via a script. Though not a perfect solution, I hope it helps.

Plutorules
04-07-2016, 01:54 PM
@Hightower I have a ticket due to the many crashes in HCB. First out of respect for ticket volume I made just one for my many acc. Second was told that I couldn't have the problem. Later was told I was compensated. I've checked my account and no Supply drops was there. Hence I couldn't have received compensation.

Most of the time you get a standardised response from CS in the long run with the many hiccup and clear cut errors it's not good enough. Also have a issue over FL were I was cheated - still no proper response on that either.

[PM] President Hightower
04-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Many issues were closed out yesterday. Please check your email for responses. If you did receive a response and you believe you did not receive compensation described, you are welcome to respond letting them know. They will then be able to look at the account to be sure you didn't receive the compensation. You can also include all account names you believe should have been compensated.

Stellaman
04-07-2016, 05:26 PM
Hightower this thread refers to the Legendary matches that did not happen even though teams matched within 5 ranks of each other in the last WD. Happened to our faction and no repsonse to tiks we sent. It effected many different ranks to many factions in a terrible way...

andy2
04-07-2016, 07:05 PM
We did not get the prizes we should have, this is a joke. You want me to list all 60 people in my faction? No response to any ticket at all, so its even more of a joke saying to reply to the response.

Gaming For Life
04-07-2016, 07:35 PM

I asked for a ticket for my 30 gold and said if they didn't refund me I stop buying my 2-4 vaults a month.

The mentality of it.

Lmao I accidentally bought a scratcher too when just trying to swipe the screen. Was REALLY nice to spend 30 gold for a stupid scratcher thats been discontinued for like a year now. And the unit I got was obsolete even back then. And of course, they laughed at me in their standard automated reply sent back to me. No surprise there.

East Coast Bias
04-07-2016, 09:07 PM
And yes, my IGN was different for awhile to help out a fellow player from being attacked 5000x during wde. I've changed it back to match my forum name. Would appreciate the credit of units 5-15 and the WDE wrapper that I missed out on as you needed the 15/15 advance unit.

Quixa
04-09-2016, 10:48 AM

The mentality of it.

The exact issue happened to me after they moved the scratchers ahead of frontline units on iOS devices. I thought I was buying gunners and a stupid scratcher appeared for a small K unit for 30 gold bars. I submitted a ticket immediately, and I was told that they don't give refunds on chance items. When all else fails, Gree has a trick or two to get gold.

A friend gave me a tip to buy gunners via inventory, options and frontline to avoid the issue.

andy2
04-10-2016, 02:31 PM
still not fixed, still no help.

East Coast Bias
04-11-2016, 12:36 PM
President Hightower;1555450']@East Coast Bias: Please write in one more ticket. I will leave a note for them and we can take a look at your account. If a goal was stuck, we can do a check against this. I apologize for any confusion on the issue. Please mention your forum name if it is different from your account name.

@HGF69: Do you remember what unit you received? It's easy enough to check for junk items. Either way, please write back in and I will leave a note. Please mention your forum name if it is different from your account name.

@andy2: Unfortunately the legendary mismatch was a result of the leaderboard issues over that weekend. The issue should be straightened out going forward. However, the nature of issue made it impossible to track the legendary mismatch. All players who were affected were awarded increased/proper leaderboard prizes and free supplies via a script. Though not a perfect solution, I hope it helps.

So sent in another ticket, but hear clowns still don't get it. Please help.

Matt Wilson (GREE International Inc.)
Apr 11, 10:44

Greetings Ken,

Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused with deploys not registered issue in the recent FL event. Unfortunately, we are unable to credit the rewards in this situation. We appreciate your continued patience.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Regards,
Matt

Rolinz
04-11-2016, 01:09 PM

The mentality of it.

They need to get rig of the scratchers. I have accidentally bought 4 of them two weeks ago all because of the lag!

I did not submit a ticket because I did not want to wait for a week to get a response. Also, they should put a confirmation button if you really want to buy them like the crates!

Is anyone buying them or GREEdy left them there for accidental purchase like me?

WBS
04-11-2016, 03:08 PM
Does anyone actually buy scratchers anymore? I miss them years ago when you could actually get something decent.