PDA

View Full Version : Why the increase in stamina cost?

Shadows
03-26-2016, 01:08 PM
I just noticed that the brothel (LOL), the manor, and the lender now cost 2 stamina to raid-- at any level!

Why did Gree increase the stamina cost? First off, the increase in brothel is laughable, but the L15 lender not worth it at this cost. What do you guys/gals think about this increase? And what will change next?

BTW if they always cost 2 stamina per raid and I just never noticed, lemme know and I will delete this thread (totally embarrassed! LOL)

Jnsolberg
03-26-2016, 01:13 PM
I just noticed that the brothel (LOL), the manor, and the lender now cost 2 stamina to raid-- at any level!

Why did Gree increase the stamina cost? First off, the increase in brothel is laughable, but the L15 lender not worth it at this cost. What do you guys/gals think about this increase? And what will change next?

BTW if they always cost 2 stamina per raid and I just never noticed, lemme know and I will delete this thread (totally embarrassed! LOL)

Wow, I haven't noticed. Guess I'll look for some Brothels to raid, lol

I just hit a Brothel one time, lost 2 stamina.

Gree, let's get this fixed ASAP

truthteller
03-26-2016, 02:03 PM
Wow, I haven't noticed. Guess I'll look for some Brothels to raid, lol

I just hit a Brothel one time, lost 2 stamina.

Gree, let's get this fixed ASAP

In MW all cash buildings can be upgraded to level 20, and any building you raid above level 10 will cost 2 stamina

I take it gree tried to do the same here, but as usual screwup and is charging 2 stamina since level 1 instead of level 11

War player
03-27-2016, 08:09 AM
Lol, I've raided many Manors over level 10. Didn't realize it. Some things you just think can't be screwed up.

Laura TCK
03-29-2016, 12:47 AM
Found lvl 10 Brothel cost 1 stamina found lvl 15 Brothel cost 2 stamina