PDA

View Full Version : the Colliers March 24hr event

Amelio
03-25-2016, 05:33 PM
The FIRST KILL of each level... Does NOT register.. AND I LOSE the energy

The LAST KILL of each level... Does NOT register... AND I LOSE The energy as well AND THE GREEN CHECK MARK SHOWS COMPLETED

SO IN BOTH ISSUES, I HAVE TO KILL AN EXTRA MOB.. JUST TO ADVANCE to the next level and repeat issues all over again....

I send proof to Gree and NEVER get a response until 2 or 3 days AFTER the event finished.

They respond and say.. " Our records show that you completed the event "

Completely ignoring the problems I had during the event

I'm spending EXTRA ENERGY EVERY LEVEL... ENERGY IM NOT SUPPOSED TO SPEND... IF GREE WOULD FIX THE ISSUES OF THE KILLS NOT REGISTERING!!

Very very slow servers, takes for ever for kills to register and most don't register... Resulting in having to kill extra mobs.. And losing energy

FIX IT!

Jnsolberg
03-26-2016, 07:23 AM
I've had the last mob on a level not count for a long time. Sometimes I lose the energy, sometimes I don't.
It would be nice if they fixed this issue. I think it's related to the servers not updating, so maybe if they fix the long spiny circles, this will be fixed also.

Amelio
03-26-2016, 12:11 PM
Agreed.. AND I finished the Colliers March 24hr iltq

The 20/20 is a Temp Boost 20% attack against Ratticus

A boost that didn't even make a difference in hitting the current boss.. Last time I'm doing 24hr events

A lousy TEMP BOOST

Jnsolberg
03-26-2016, 12:26 PM
Agreed.. AND I finished the Colliers March 24hr iltq

The 20/20 is a Temp Boost 20% attack against Ratticus

A boost that didn't even make a difference in hitting the current boss.. Last time I'm doing 24hr events

A lousy TEMP BOOST

Omg, you mean that it didn't even work?

It does work for some of my guildmates, btw

Metsrock9931
03-26-2016, 01:51 PM
Omg, you mean that it didn't even work?

It does work for some of my guildmates, btw

Temp bonuses are not worth the energy packs and gems in my opinion. It is just a false reward to players and a money maker to Gree that players misunderstand at times, players should avoid all temp bonuses.