PDA

View Full Version : What's the deal with propaganda

CAPT MICKY D
03-23-2016, 11:39 AM
Need 50K? for the faction HQ goal 7. Is it really attainable? I get maybe 2 every 100 attacks I do. C'mon Gree think about it, you give ways to get everything else but that. Our faction has like 7300 since this event started...it will be months and months before we can get that goal done if at all.

CAPT MICKY D
03-25-2016, 10:06 AM
Pres. HIGHTOWER any response???????

alexmodernwar
03-25-2016, 12:55 PM
Yes it changed the other day it was 10k and we had 9.5k then overnight it was moved to 50k

The Pharoah
03-27-2016, 08:12 AM
Ouch.

My guess is that introducing the faction HQ was supposed to prop up faction play for some time to come, since all the factions with full crews maxed out their bonuses a flipping age ago. But for some reason Gree didn't think to lock any of the levels and release them on a drip feed, so now they're moving the goalpost (query: resolving the display error?) to stop the smaller factions catching up to the whales too quickly.

They're going to have to modify the availability of logistics too, it's on a par with hen's teeth and rocking horse sh*t at the moment...

sstuutss
03-27-2016, 04:01 PM
Well played gree! another display issue fixed ;)

[PM] President Hightower
03-29-2016, 01:28 PM
I just pulled all possible versions of the data sheets and there has not been a change to material costs since they were first implemented.There were no "display issues" as far as I know, either. However, I did just increase the amount of Propaganda that can drop in PvP (2-6 per battle). We are in the process of reviewing these materials so there may be further changes in the future.

Rolinz
03-29-2016, 02:08 PM
President Hightower;1554613']I just pulled all possible versions of the data sheets and there has not been a change to material costs since they were first implemented.There were no "display issues" as far as I know, either. However, I did just increase the amount of Propaganda that can drop in PvP (2-6 per battle). We are in the process of reviewing these materials so there may be further changes in the future.

Does it seem fair we were less that 200 Propagandas needed to completing Stage 9, we were close to 15K but the next day it changed from 15K to 500K???

A true definition of a BAIT-AND-SWITCH! We were given goal requirements and without warning, our goals increased to a significant/unattainable amount!

Instead of changing goals for existing levels, why not add new ones with higher requirements???

That way we won't feel screwed by GREE again!

Hupernikomen
03-29-2016, 03:32 PM
President Hightower;1554613']I just pulled all possible versions of the data sheets and there has not been a change to material costs since they were first implemented.There were no "display issues" as far as I know, either. However, I did just increase the amount of Propaganda that can drop in PvP (2-6 per battle). We are in the process of reviewing these materials so there may be further changes in the future.

I don't know what you pulled, but we have screen shots that clearly show an astronomical increase in material costs. In effect, you have shielding the select few top factions from this exponential increase as they were already finished before the surge. Meanwhile, the rest of us have been zapped of any reasonable expectation to complete 9 and 10 which were the only ones worth the effort from the beginning to acquire. That is just pitiful.

How in the world can you continue to shaft the player base every time we turn around? Do you not get reports from Apple that show the onslaught of refunds they give out when you make changes like this midstream? We spent considerable gold buying concrete to get us to where we are as we were close to finishing #9. And then had to buy more concrete to build walls for WD we used up on worthless faction bonuses trying to get to the two meaningful ones.

As someone mentioned, if you want to milk us then at least add levels and make them impossible, not the ones that have been advertised now for many months at a much lower rate!

J-manKometh96
03-29-2016, 04:05 PM
All I can do is shake my head. Someone used gold for concrete? No wonder GREE thinks they can get away with the stuff they pull because acts like that only reinforce their behavior. Well played GREE, you continue to milk this dry cow.

Hupernikomen
03-29-2016, 04:25 PM
All I can do is shake my head. Someone used gold for concrete? No wonder GREE thinks they can get away with the stuff they pull because acts like that only reinforce their behavior. Well played GREE, you continue to milk this dry cow.

85 gold for 1500 is no big deal, but you have 4 or 5 members doing it then it adds up.

[PM] President Hightower
03-29-2016, 04:50 PM
If there are screenshots, please submit them in a ticket and I will have someone look into it as soon as possible.

UPDATE: I have forwarded your tickets w/screenshots to an engineer for investigation.

WBS
03-29-2016, 06:31 PM
Does it seem fair we were less that 200 Propagandas needed to completing Stage 9, we were close to 15K but the next day it changed from 15K to 500K???

A true definition of a BAIT-AND-SWITCH! We were given goal requirements and without warning, our goals increased to a significant/unattainable amount!

Instead of changing goals for existing levels, why not add new ones with higher requirements???

That way we won't feel screwed by GREE again!

It's not the first bait and switch Gree has done. It only affects those who still spend though.

Hightower- do you ever get sick of the constant problems the company you work for creates? Or do you consider it job security?

[PM] President Hightower
03-29-2016, 06:45 PM
Final Update:

Requirements should be back to their intended values.

Skoalrulz
03-30-2016, 09:16 PM

If we are supposed to be getting 2-6 propaganda per PvP battle I certainly have not gotten them. I have done over 100 PvP battles today and I got 1 propaganda.

HGF69
03-31-2016, 01:20 AM
Except factions who got to Level 10 HQ don't need to bother getting the 17.5K before you changed it
thanks

CAPT MICKY D
03-31-2016, 12:07 PM
president hightower;1554613']i just pulled all possible versions of the data sheets and there has not been a change to material costs since they were first implemented.there were no "display issues" as far as i know, either. However, i did just increase the amount of propaganda that can drop in pvp (2-6 per battle). We are in the process of reviewing these materials so there may be further changes in the future.

i am not seeing the 2-6 propaganda drop per pvp battle that you said is happening... Are your sure it is implemented
EDIT: JUST DID 25 WINNING ATTACKS NOT RAIDS.... GOT (1) ONE PROP ONLY SO THAT EXTRAPOLATED TO 4 EVERY 100 ATTACKS NOT 2-6 PER ATTACK PVP

[PM] President Hightower
03-31-2016, 12:33 PM
My apologies. Propaganda is an item that randomly drops from PvP. I greatly increased the odds of it dropping, and when it does, it drops a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6. You will not get Propaganda every time you perform PvP. I will look at the odds today to see if they are reasonable, but they should already be.

elangomatt
03-31-2016, 01:19 PM
President Hightower;1554880']My apologies. Propaganda is an item that randomly drops from PvP. I greatly increased the odds of it dropping, and when it does, it drops a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6. You will not get Propaganda every time you perform PvP. I will look at the odds today to see if they are reasonable, but they should already be.

Thanks for looking at this Hightower. Getting 2 to 6 props at a time is good but I still think the odds of getting a propaganda at all is still too low. I just did 51 pvp attacks and won probably 45 of them. I got zero propaganda and 8 concrete during that time. It seems that the odds of getting propaganda is still pretty low.

Edit: I just used a stamina refill for the heck of it (there isn't anything better to use them on!) and used it while doing other things. I probably ended up getting at least 55 hits (all wins) in before running dry again and this time I got just 1 propaganda and 21 concrete. That brings my numbers for 100 PVP attacks to just 1 propaganda and 29 concrete. Just based on the fact I only got the single propaganda I can tell that your "2 min. and 6 max." propaganda per drop thing is not working as it should and a 1% chance of getting a propaganda drop is very abysmal as well.

CAPT MICKY D
03-31-2016, 02:25 PM
president hightower;1554880']my apologies. Propaganda is an item that randomly drops from pvp. I greatly increased the odds of it dropping, and when it does, it drops a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6. You will not get propaganda every time you perform pvp. I will look at the odds today to see if they are reasonable, but they should already be.

just did another 25 winning attacks got 7 concrete.... Zero propaganda... So in my last 50 attacks i got 1 propaganda

Skoalrulz
04-02-2016, 10:15 AM
Propaganda still not dropping 2-6 when it does drop. 100 attacks 0 propaganda

CAPT MICKY D
04-03-2016, 03:33 PM
Seems like more mis information .... propaganda is NOT dropping more frequently or at a 2-6 drop per PVP. Perhaps we were part of an Aprils fool day prank:confused:

HGF69
04-04-2016, 01:22 AM
100 attacks 1 prop

Why you telling us otherwise Hightower?

CAPT MICKY D
04-04-2016, 08:57 AM
The silence is DEAFENING........ WHATS GOING ON HIGHTOWER?

[PM] President Hightower
04-04-2016, 09:52 AM
Propaganda will now be dropping at a much higher rate (for *all* player groups) with the next data update.

amnesia91
04-04-2016, 11:25 AM
Whilst I'm one of the first in queue to criticise Gree and the way it often operates, I have to say that Hightower seems to be a breath of fresh air - he's honest; open; deals with problems when they arise; explains things when they can't be fixed; and seems to be a thoroughly decent chap - not things that we could always say about his predecessors.

Credit where it's due Hightower, I personally think you're doing a great job.

J-manKometh96
04-04-2016, 12:04 PM
I think it's just been so long since anyone told you anything that you only think he's better than his predecessors.

The reality is, he's not.

For sure, not any worse, but definitely no better.

For heavens sake, your name is Amnesia after all.

Brown Out
04-04-2016, 03:30 PM
https://youtu.be/VxnegxNEDAc

CAPT MICKY D
04-05-2016, 09:47 AM
President Hightower;1555185']Propaganda will now be dropping at a much higher rate (for *all* player groups) with the next data update.

Still not getting a higher drop rate... done 125 attacks got 4 prop(all on one attack) so the # of units dropped seems to have went up but not the frequency... and yes I did the update!

GSF Wingman GRI
04-05-2016, 11:20 AM
President Hightower;1554613']We are in the process of reviewing these materials so there may be further changes in the future.

Lol in the process of reviewing these materials and one day later Faction HQ 2.0 goes life. Without a word from you 😜👍🏻

corey0025
04-07-2016, 06:58 AM
Ha! Everyone thinks there's a problem with the old faction hq! Just wait till you have the pleasure of dealing with 2.0. Resources are non existent, communication was zero, and at the rate it's going no one will be able to sniff the end of this for the next then years, not that any of us will still b around.

CAPT MICKY D
04-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Ha! Everyone thinks there's a problem with the old faction hq! Just wait till you have the pleasure of dealing with 2.0. Resources are non existent, communication was zero, and at the rate it's going no one will be able to sniff the end of this for the next then years, not that any of us will still b around.

I'm not worried, my faction is still on lvl 7 with a herculean task of getting enough propaganda to complete the level. We do hundreds of attacks and yet rarely get propaganda. Although I did get 6 once on an attack. The frequency of propaganda drops seems to be very, very, very low, not what has been reported it to be. It's nice to get multiple cans of prop but they are so few and far in between that it's crazy to think how factions will ever get enough to move on.

Gaming For Life
04-07-2016, 07:22 PM
Why doesnt GREE make a small gesture towards the players for all the screw ups in just this month alone and credit every faction member 1000 props? It costs them ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do this, only just a few clicks of a mouse. Would be a good step for ZERO COST to them. Just saying...

elangomatt
04-09-2016, 02:37 AM
President Hightower;1555185']Propaganda will now be dropping at a much higher rate (for *all* player groups) with the next data update.

I don't appear to have much better luck with propaganda either. They do drop multiple when a drop happens but the chance of getting a drop seems as bad or worse than it always has been.

Rolinz
04-09-2016, 02:48 AM
Nothing has changed and still "working as intended" to frustrate the players of this foresaken game!

There is no light at the end of the tunnel but a darkness called GREEdy!

CAPT MICKY D
04-10-2016, 06:47 PM
7746This is the typical bull I get ..... Not prop, concrete, or even useless units

Skoalrulz
04-11-2016, 07:52 AM
Well I'm 163 attacks and 0 propaganda so far for this WD. Someone is blowing some smoke up your a$$ Hightower if they are calling this rate fixed.

crazeejay
04-11-2016, 11:32 AM
I did one attack this morning and it showed I got 4 propaganda

Big John
04-11-2016, 11:43 AM
What's propaganda used for? I'm new again, lol.

Rolinz
04-11-2016, 12:53 PM
How about selling them in the Store like Concrete?

Agent Orange
04-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Why doesnt GREE make a small gesture towards the players for all the screw ups in just this month alone and credit every faction member 1000 props? It costs them ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do this, only just a few clicks of a mouse. Would be a good step for ZERO COST to them. Just saying...

Based on what I just read on another thread regarding a reply from CSD that geture is a raised middle finger on both hands.....

Web323
04-11-2016, 02:21 PM
Over 500+ hits and only got 6 total for the whole event

WBS
04-11-2016, 03:05 PM
So if Hightowef actually raised the amount of propaganda dropped then it must have been a horribly low percentage.

Jg48
04-11-2016, 03:35 PM
1100+ hit during WD and I got 4 propaganda. So the % is f ing low. Pretty s h I t t y if you ask me

Jg48
04-11-2016, 03:39 PM
Yes you can buy them in the new hq part. In the commissary but not very often. FYI there are only 18 faction to the hq second part

CAPT MICKY D
04-12-2016, 02:03 PM
Yes you can buy them in the new hq part. In the commissary but not very often. FYI there are only 18 faction to the hq second part

I don't get why they have to be so difficult to do events..... makes no sense to piss off the players who generate income for the game. New factions will NEVER attain the HQ goals..... just another P.O.S. Event