PDA

View Full Version : Individual FL completed but individual goals not completed

miaomiao
03-21-2016, 02:01 AM
I had deployed more than 23M on FL last battle but all the goals and advance cannon that I should received was not received. Advanced war goal is just up to 10/15. Pls need immediate assistance. Tq

Jg48
03-21-2016, 04:37 AM
You deployed to fast. Once you get a goal then deploy until next goal and so on until you get final goal complete. Takes about 10 minutes or so to complete.

Thanks for playing

miaomiao
03-21-2016, 06:42 AM
So what should I do now? Pls be professional a bit if GREE wanna earn money or launch an event, how to deploy slow if you know how to play FL?

RicM
03-21-2016, 07:06 AM
I have the same problem. Ticket sent but the solution is out of time ....

WBS
03-21-2016, 07:25 AM
So what should I do now? Pls be professional a bit if GREE wanna earn money or launch an event, how to deploy slow if you know how to play FL?

Wait until you are full on deploys again. Then do what JG said.

[PM] President Hightower
03-21-2016, 10:12 AM
Hi miaomiao,

Please submit a ticket if this issue does not resolve itself. We are aware of the issue and have engineers looking into it. Thanks.

Arnaud
03-21-2016, 10:45 AM
I sent a ticket but still no answer :-( and because of that didnt get the advanced cannon and wont get to finish tank event...

miaomiao
03-21-2016, 11:56 AM
Tickets sent but no reply but really piss me a lot. Hopefully they get back to me soon.

Jg48
03-21-2016, 05:55 PM
Your ticket will get answered in 2 or 3 weeks.

Jg48
03-21-2016, 05:56 PM
Hightower this has been going on for quite a few cycles now. It will never get resolved. You just push more new broken events.

Veccster
03-22-2016, 01:09 PM
This is definitely a long-time issue. And most know to go slow - including myself. But alas, I also didn't complete Advanced this weekend - despite putting down 17.5m points.

Does anyone know if Gree actually compensates you for this? Or is it the stock, "Sorry, our developers will look into this" - with no compensation given? Just wondering if it's worth my time to even send the ticket. Sucks missing out on the 6% alliance attack and defense units.

WBS
03-22-2016, 05:43 PM
I do not bother sending tickets in anymore. I also do t bother buying gold anymore because of gree's horrible quality. I play when and how I want and watch the glitches roll.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-22-2016, 08:53 PM
I do not bother sending tickets in anymore. I also do t bother buying gold anymore because of gree's horrible quality. I play when and how I want and watch the glitches roll.

I second this informative, honest, refreshing post.
I DEW exactly what this fine person DUZ 2!!!!

Arnaud
03-26-2016, 12:13 AM
Any one got the prices? I sent a ticket first day of FL and been fighting with gree helpdesk... Almost 10 messages exchanged on this matter... I provided a screenshot as proof and they keep sending back an automatic reply saying they apprecizte my feedback but can award anything..

I'm about to delete the app from all my devices...

Bndawgs
03-26-2016, 05:29 AM
Any one got the prices? I sent a ticket first day of FL and been fighting with gree helpdesk... Almost 10 messages exchanged on this matter... I provided a screenshot as proof and they keep sending back an automatic reply saying they apprecizte my feedback but can award anything..

I'm about to delete the app from all my devices...

No you're not. Your officers wouldn't let you. Lol