PDA

View Full Version : Gree should post who performs upgrades in syndicate forum.

Camper
03-20-2016, 05:23 PM
Upgrades may only be performed by officers and leaders, however, it should be posted in the forum who initiates building upgrades. It would also be helpful if they would post anyone summoning a Raid Boss. This is an accountability issue so that when players (officers) are held accountable when they make a decision that impacts the entire crew. I also like the idea of having a coleader that has the same powers as the leader but the leader can override someone who goes rouge.

Greeny1
03-23-2016, 05:05 PM
Agree, let's see who does what and who actually takes credit for doing it when they don't.......

Dipstik
03-23-2016, 05:20 PM
This is a problem in your syns?

montecore
03-23-2016, 09:45 PM
Upgrades may only be performed by officers and leaders, however, it should be posted in the forum who initiates building upgrades. It would also be helpful if they would post anyone summoning a Raid Boss. This is an accountability issue so that when players (officers) are held accountable when they make a decision that impacts the entire crew. I also like the idea of having a coleader that has the same powers as the leader but the leader can override someone who goes rouge.

it sounds like you need better officers. I'd rather go rouge than rogue.

Mrs Cash
03-24-2016, 01:54 PM
I agree, I have been asking about being able to see who summons a Raid Boss for a while now. Most of our officers fess up, but a few don't. I am guilty of fat fingering my share of bosses, and battles, and always admit it.
It would also be nice to see who has hit a Raid Boss that is in progress too.
Co-leader is also an excellent idea.

PhantomNine
03-25-2016, 02:27 PM
Think that's an issue many of us have (officers go rogue and don't acknowledge it).