PDA

View Full Version : Gree Mystery email

Bambamgunz
03-19-2016, 05:45 PM
Again gree played me by sending email that said i have free gold,free refills for health and energy
for FLMC! March 18th -March 21st.
JUST ANOTHER SLAP IN THE FACE!!!

Pidgeot
03-19-2016, 05:54 PM
I don't see it either. Would like to know more about it.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-19-2016, 07:44 PM
Seems many have received the email and the PROMISE of FREE STUFF.

Yet, I have YET to hear from someone who received the FREE stuff. LOL

Rolinz
03-19-2016, 11:12 PM
No FREE stuff here from GREEdy!

False promises? Script not yet run?

We will never know unless we get a message or posting from HIGHTOWER!

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-20-2016, 12:48 AM
No FREE stuff here from GREEdy!

False promises? Script not yet run?

We will never know unless we get a message or posting from HIGHTOWER!

Ya think???

Really?

Many are awaiting the previous information that someone PROMISED to provide. LOL

J1mcrane
03-20-2016, 01:20 AM
Seems many have received the email and the PROMISE of FREE STUFF.

Yet, I have YET to hear from someone who received the FREE stuff. LOL

I quit this game over 4 months ago now, I received "the" email from Gree, so figured I'd check it out. Sure enough I had 1,900 gold and some other stuff, I couldn't tell you how many refill etc, because I'm unsure what I had left.

I'm not getting lurred back tho, even though Gree loves me.

Agent Orange
03-20-2016, 06:31 AM
The smell of despiration is strong here......

WBS
03-20-2016, 06:42 AM

Gree has to try to keep its whales fed and baby whales tempted.

Led
03-20-2016, 10:53 AM
I got the email and I just wanted to let Gree know that even Free will not get me back :cool:

Big John
03-20-2016, 12:16 PM
I got it too so decided to download, guess what, zilch. Won a FL battle though with my 4 man faction.

Brown Out
03-20-2016, 12:30 PM
I got the email. But it was for Crime City.
I stopped playing that 2 years ago.

Blackstone
03-20-2016, 01:59 PM

Yep I've been gone a year and a half and thought the same when I saw this email. Just logged in to see the game is out of freaking control with stats now. Lol

Jg48
03-20-2016, 05:17 PM
The lies just keep pouring out of hq. Thanks for playing

AHH
03-20-2016, 06:08 PM
Again gree played me by sending email that said i have free gold,free refills for health and energy
for FLMC! March 18th -March 21st.
JUST ANOTHER SLAP IN THE FACE!!!

I agree. My email said 700 free gold, with total package equaling 1800 gold.

The thought that it would be enough to get a year stagnant account competitive when factoring Greeflation is hilarious!!!!

No plans for this game to ever grace my device again....

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-20-2016, 06:55 PM
I quit this game over 4 months ago now, I received "the" email from Gree, so figured I'd check it out. Sure enough I had 1,900 gold and some other stuff, I couldn't tell you how many refill etc, because I'm unsure what I had left.

I'm not getting lurred back tho, even though Gree loves me.

Getting HOOKED or HOODWINKED again on this game is akin to remarrying or hooking up with that evil, vile, lying, cheating, deceiving, thieving CRITTER you DIVORCED for the reasons aforementioned, as well as the things left unsaid.

Everyone even tried to warn you, but you didn't want to listen, did you mate?

The sexy wasn't even that great, was it??? LOL

Ain't no way I'm going back, no way, no how, not ever!!!!!

HGF69
03-21-2016, 01:41 AM
Seems 1400 is the highest so far from a former big spender

Ajk
03-21-2016, 05:06 AM
700 gold for MW, 840 gold for Crime City. Kiss my rear end Gree. Never again will your games grace my devices.

WBS
03-21-2016, 07:26 AM
I never received an email and no gold. My dreams in life would come true if I did.

Brown Out
03-21-2016, 01:04 PM
I never received an email and no gold. My dreams in life would come true if I did.

Sarcasm for those not familiar.

Big John
03-26-2016, 08:00 AM
I re-downloaded the game but no gold, what's the deal Gree?

Agent Orange
03-26-2016, 08:54 AM
I re-downloaded the game but no gold, what's the deal Gree?

Another 'display error'?

Ourpalace
03-26-2016, 09:18 AM
I have this standard reply.
---

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

We recently ran a promotion for certain eligible accounts. While it doesn't appear that you currently qualify for this particular incentive, be on the lookout for upcoming sales,other special offers that we'll be offering and running and future promotions which may include your account!

Thank you for taking the time to write in and share your interest and feedback!

Regards,
Andrea

Pidgeot
03-26-2016, 10:36 AM
Did anyone get their 'rewards'?

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-26-2016, 01:06 PM
Did anyone get their 'rewards'?

I've tried to locate one, just one tapper who received the alleged gifts.
My rather large network of friends and their friends have scoured dozens of Group Me rooms.

So far we can report one Elvis siting, a Big Foot siting, a Michael Jackson siting, even a

siting of a mermaid, a merman, two unicorns, the Easter Bunny preparing to make his

rounds, and a guy in a cave with nail holes in his hands, but not one siting of one

recipient of the highly touted "gift package".

WBS
03-26-2016, 04:14 PM
I received a gold package...... I got promoted ;) My 10 gold should last a long time since only 10 gold doesn't get me anywhere. But if I would have received my 10 gold from last promotion I would have 20,but sadly I ever received that gold even though a ticket was sent in and a reply saying I reviewed my invisible gold. Good old Gree, always being playful.

Ajk
03-26-2016, 06:15 PM
I find this absolutely comical. My above posts about amounts of gold were just what they told me I would recieve if I downloaded again. Needless to say I haven't thought twice about installing their game again. And I use the term "game" loosely as its more of a game getting what you were promised as advertised as to the actual so called game. I have doubts if I ever even considered reinstalling this crap that I would ever see what they are promising. They have actually just sent me another email stating the same, false hope, sucker bait as they did a few days ago. Once again Gree, GFY. I'm insulted you even have my email address. Stop sending me your false promise and scam. Gree are nothing but common thieves.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-26-2016, 09:19 PM
I find this absolutely comical. My above posts about amounts of gold were just what they told me I would recieve if I downloaded again. Needless to say I haven't thought twice about installing their game again. And I use the term "game" loosely as its more of a game getting what you were promised as advertised as to the actual so called game. I have doubts if I ever even considered reinstalling this crap that I would ever see what they are promising. They have actually just sent me another email stating the same, false hope, sucker bait as they did a few days ago. Once again Gree, GFY. I'm insulted you even have my email address. Stop sending me your false promise and scam. Gree are nothing but common thieves.

A lesson out of a certain individual's political play book, HOPE AND CHSNGE, baby, HOPE AND CHANGE.

Make Modern War great again, bro.
Hey Mac, got some spare change, I need a mere $5,000 to buy a bus ticket home because me old granny is dying and I just wanna kiss her cheek and hold her hand when she gets called to the great beyond. Can you help a dude with a rather large primate on his back, mate?

ROTFLMFAO