PDA

View Full Version : Linking Devices on iPad. Issues with Gamecenter

sumakanth
03-19-2016, 07:40 AM
Hi,

I am logged in to Gamecenter. When ever I try to switch accounts it asks me login to Game Center. I have to do it restart the game and then I can swap the accounts. I have to repeat this every time I swap between my accounts. This started recently. I restarted the iPad and checked all settings in Game Center.

Agent Orange
03-19-2016, 07:58 AM
Have you got the latest update for IOS? Actually the better question, what version of iPad are you using?

sumakanth
03-19-2016, 11:35 AM
9.2.1 and ipad2

Agent Orange
03-19-2016, 12:37 PM
Ok, that's up to date for the iPad2.

Just in case, go into settings -> Game Center and check the apple id. Granted if restarting fixes it this should be good but just in case it isn't holding the setting.

Oh and these accounts are on the same Game Center account right. I currently have 29 different players linked on IOS and an equal number on Android.

Also check the current version of MW, on my iPad2 it's Version 5.3 Content Version mw 20160317 67753 in case a server push failed. They can if you are running out of
available space on your device. MW is a pig when it comes to space gobbling up several GB's over time and if your devices free space drops below 1.5 GB pushes can fail.

Otherwise not sure why it is doing what it is doing.