PDA

View Full Version : Beware the Elixer Crate rip-off

Jnsolberg
03-18-2016, 04:35 PM
We have a new Crate event. The "Rare" prize is a unit with 30 health regen.

The problem is that you need 5 Rare units to get it. Chance for any rare unit is 2%. The last Rare that you will need the odds are 0.4%. Do the rest of the math yourself

I know 2 peeps who spent over 8000 gems and didn't get the prize, and I've heard of another that spent over 20,000 gems, and didn't get the prize.

Gree, I know you're in business to make money, but why rip off your players? Please, please, please next time you have a Health regen unit, just let us buy in in the limited time unit events. Many would gladly spend 2000 gems to get this prize. I would. But I will not play this low odds game with the crates. I learned my lesson with the Beast of Bones from a few months ago.

Metsrock9931
03-18-2016, 08:23 PM
Again, I agree, did not spend that much but did use 1300 gems and not 1 single rare unit. They continue to alienate the customer base. I am not for or against Trump at this time and do not want to offend anyone, but if Gree is any indication they are voting for Trump. I still have hope that Trump will change, however my hope is long gone for Gree, they have to mend a lot people.

Amelio
03-19-2016, 12:02 AM
Where does Trump come from? What in the H does he have to do with this game? ���������� wth

Metsrock9931
03-19-2016, 06:50 AM
Where does Trump come from? What in the H does he have to do with this game? ���������� wth

Sorry you don't get it.

Jnsolberg
03-20-2016, 04:38 AM
Can someone post on the forum - they have pulled the crates needed to finish this event with 14 plus hours left
They are stealing from players more than ever

Noor
03-20-2016, 05:10 AM
Quest still up, but crates was pulled about 12 hours ago.
I also spent some to get that unit, but droprate is less than 2% on a rare unit. Why not give us the opportunity to get the units without the lottery aspect to it?

Jnsolberg
03-20-2016, 06:12 AM
Quest still up, but crates was pulled about 12 hours ago.
I also spent some to get that unit, but droprate is less than 2% on a rare unit. Why not give us the opportunity to get the units without the lottery aspect to it?

Peeps get mad at these lottery type quests. Think sbout the Beast of Bones a few months ago. Peeps complaining here on the forum, some spent 1000 gems and got it, some spent over 8000 gems and didn't get it. You had a lot of angry customers who swore never to waste gems (money) like that again.

After that we had a 20% Health regen unit in the limited time units. 2050 gems to get that unit guaranteed! Peeps spent 2050 gems and we're happy, and would do it again for a big Health regen unit.

So Gree, which do you think is better? Get a few to spend big, getting most of them pissed off along the way, or offer they unit Guaranteed in a limited time unit quest for 2050 gems? I'm thinking you would make a lot more money if the player base knew what they were getting.
After all, that's how the real world works. I don't go into the store to buy milk buy buying lottery tickets to see if I get lucky. I just pay my $3 and go home and enjoy my cereal.

Follow the K.I.S.S principle
Keep It Simple Stupid