PDA

View Full Version : Changes in Conquest of Kings: Battle at the Blighted Woods

IPassButter
03-17-2016, 07:22 PM
Greetings my lieges,

We would like to let you know about some new goals and updates going into Conquest of Kings: Battle at the Blighted Woods.

1.) Unit bonuses have been increased slightly at the higher leaderboard tiers.

2.) We have changed the existing goal structure to encourage more individual participation and contribution.

The goal structure is somewhat similar to the raid boss individual goal structure:
Guild Goal Chain Name: United Front: Blighted Battalion

Example:

Individual goal -> Win 1 battle -> earn unit A
Guild goal - > Collect 5 of unit A throughout your guild -> Earn a reward.

BE AWARE: The last goal in the United Front guild goal chain requires at least 50 guild members. Please plan your conquest and goal structures accordingly if you wish to pursue this goal.

3.) Individual goals and guild goals revolving around winning specific numbers of battles now stretch over the whole event duration and are no longer daily.

Thank you for your participation and good luck on the fields of battle!

Jnsolberg
03-17-2016, 09:06 PM
Omg
First you make EB impossible to finish
They you make RB crazy with the shortage of orbs
Now you're making it harder to the the Rare antiquary units in the box events
And finally you're messing with our last event that we still like.
What are the guild goals for wins and streaks over the 3 days?
What is the Indy requirement for the top reward? 50 players with 900 wins? I'm sure RK will appreciate that. Maybe Warlord and Rising Phoenix also.

I'm sure you won't answer, that would be good customer service. We will probably get a splash screen @ a day into the war.

Lord Vyper
03-18-2016, 12:32 AM
completly agree with Jnsolberg :(

you don't encourage individual participation when you say 50 members have to reach the indy requirements to get the guild goal (only perhaps in top 3-5) - for all other guilds it will be the opposite.
If you really want to encourage peolpe give extra rewards for hitting the wall x times (perhaps in combination with the normal indi-goals). That way you would help the guild spirit. Now everyone will be hunting the indi-goals and the same 'stupid' members that bought orbs for the guild will now be forced to hit the wall even more often....

well done.... :(

Gendur
03-18-2016, 01:58 AM
If GREE is smart, the indy goals that are tied to the guild part will be hard but still achievable with a modest amount of gem usage. The indy part should have additional levels, that do not contribute anymore to the guild part to encourage the bigger spenders

QueBall
03-18-2016, 02:26 AM
Wow. You guys really don't play your own game. 50 members???? Most guilds don't HAVE 50 members and if they do don't have 50 super active members. This will promote guild in fighting. Sorry Bob you are going on vacation or you have a kid being born or a death in the family or you are sick ETC. you cant stay because we won't hit our guild goal because or your inactivity. It's lunacy. You won't promote everyone to be more active you will drive wedges between players in guilds. Can't say it loud enough. Bad Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ddd123
03-18-2016, 04:29 AM
I'm hoping that wall hits count in the total.
If not, there should be an individual prize of 3% permanent wall damage for every 10 wall hits.

Vclone
03-18-2016, 04:31 AM
Change is good. Trying to improve and advance your game is the right thing to do. Change is necessary to prevent most things from going stale. However, I believe that this will backfire on Gree. You will see more retirements and more folks going gem-free. Gree does not know their audience. Donald Trump knows his audience and he is giving his fans what they want. He is very successful (hated or loved, this is the truth). Gree, understand your audience to become more popular and powerful. You have had more than enough opportunity to listen.

Metsrock9931
03-18-2016, 05:15 AM
Wow, 50 members, many guilds are under 50 due to retirements created by the ridiculous goals. Again no advance notice to provide guilds to join together. Looks like a gem free war and a nice weekend from the game. Thank you, we all need a break from the never ending quests. Have a good weekend Gree!

Jnsolberg
03-18-2016, 05:51 AM
I notice the calendar seems to be a day short. Will this be a 47 hour war again?

truthteller
03-18-2016, 09:47 AM
If GREE is smart, the indy goals that are tied to the guild part will be hard but still achievable with a modest amount of gem usage. The indy part should have additional levels, that do not contribute anymore to the guild part to encourage the bigger spenders

they is the key word.............."modest amount of gem usage"................besides the top 25 guilds, pretty much the rest of players are GEM FREE..............and will not spend real cash on gems no matter what.................so this new changes will actually make players participate LESS in the event

Lots of guilds play the war event only and only to get the streak or guild battles won prizes................and do not care about ranking

GREE, please monitor closely your revenues for this war, as I am sure you will see them reduce instead of increase as you are hopping

IPassButter
03-18-2016, 10:54 AM
I notice the calendar seems to be a day short. Will this be a 47 hour war again?

This war will last 71 hours.

Jomama1
03-18-2016, 02:12 PM
This point about in guild fighting is huge

bigB88
03-18-2016, 02:19 PM
Greetings my lieges,

We would like to let you know about some new goals and updates going into Conquest of Kings: Battle at the Blighted Woods.

2.) We have changed the existing goal structure to encourage more individual participation and contribution.

Clearly you want individuals to participate by continuing to "provide" absolute worthless junk as "reward" for working hard individually. Score 300k and finish #701, get nothing

rackerson
03-18-2016, 03:06 PM
Well Gree, you've finally done it. Little by little you've made changes to each and every event you toss at us. And you've pretty royally butchered them all. Wars were the last event that I actually enjoyed. That is, up until now.
Make no mistake, I am a gem-player. On average, every war I spent between $200-$400 on gems, not to mention those times between wars that I purchased gems to complete an event. That will no longer happen.

As software developers you guys have one job - make your software successful. You make a game. First and foremost to be successful a game has to be ENJOYABLE. But each time you make a change nowadays, you sacrifice what enjoyment there was and replace it with an oft-untested update that seems purely designed to part us players from our money. Read your forums for a change. Does it sound like people have been enjoying your recent changes?

How many people do you think are going to buy gems for this war when, at best, it seems to be an event designed with guild in-fighting as a goal?
How many loyal players in smaller guilds are going to enjoy competing in an event when they aren't even eligible to win the top prizes because of their guild size?

When you rolled this update out, I hope you factored in the potential for loss. My main Cromwell and all of my minis are sitting this out. Ball's in your court now. Cut the crap and get back to making an enjoyable game and I will gladly return and continue gem purchasing. Or keep things the way they are and forever lose the several thousand dollars per year you were getting from me.

Metsrock9931
03-18-2016, 03:16 PM
Lots of guilds play the war event only and only to get the streak or guild battles won prizes................and do not care about ranking

We'll win streaks are removed so less participation will occur from our guild. Prizes suck, change looks poor. JMO

truthteller
03-18-2016, 03:27 PM
WOW.............

now box events need 30 tokens............... as if we can get close to 14 lol..................... I guess they need the heavy gemmers to spend more getting to 30 tokens now

Lunagirl
03-18-2016, 03:34 PM
The quest is not showing

Lunagirl
03-18-2016, 03:37 PM
Heroic and the new guild quest is not showing

Jnsolberg
03-18-2016, 03:53 PM
Heroic Blighted Battalion and the United Front: Blighted Battalion are not showing

Another Fail

The red Baron
03-18-2016, 03:57 PM
Wins for individual count wrong. 2/12 is written win 2 wars moew but we have to do 7. After 5 win we are bach to 0/7.

The red Baron
03-18-2016, 04:11 PM
New unit Dorff the Leader with 4% infantry derfense and 0 cost, but not possible to buy

Metsrock9931
03-18-2016, 04:15 PM
Wins for individual count wrong. 2/12 is written win 2 wars moew but we have to do 7. After 5 win we are bach to 0/7.

Tested and approved for startup. Oh wait, not sure it was tested, appears to be glitches......again.

The red Baron
03-18-2016, 04:27 PM
Sorry for my very bad english (without glases) found them now.
For 3/12 the same problem. We are back to 0 wins. 0/12 but the message is win 5 more.
Hope this will be fixed, if not nobody will be able to finish.

Amelio
03-18-2016, 04:41 PM
YOU SUCK... YOU SUCK... YOU SUCK! ..

Oh I almost forgot

YOU SUCK

Amelio
03-18-2016, 04:42 PM
This war is a cluster Fu::

IPassButter
03-18-2016, 05:20 PM
We are currently looking into the event and apologize for the confusion.

hekfhelgh
03-18-2016, 05:20 PM
WOW.............

now box events need 30 tokens............... as if we can get close to 14 lol..................... I guess they need the heavy gemmers to spend more getting to 30 tokens now

I never got more than 8 tokens and I never will spent Gems for useless rewards on a low level

IPassButter
03-18-2016, 05:51 PM
The issue with the individual quest goal chain is currently being addressed as is the issue with the LT units in the store. A fix should be implemented within the hour.

Lunagirl
03-18-2016, 06:12 PM
Also need the heroic quest to show as well

Jomama1
03-18-2016, 06:23 PM
What a joke - why is this so hard?

Amelio
03-18-2016, 06:44 PM
Just a thought.... I'm sure this is a stupid thought lol

BUT ONE DAY.. I WONDER, WILL GREE EVER TEST EVENTS BEFORE PUTTING THEM OUT FOR US ??

I know the answer is No. But it was a thought

Amelio
03-18-2016, 06:47 PM
Stop putting events out that are not tested first! And what's with all the damn events running at the same time as war ???? Seriously and FIX THE DAMN LAG IN GAME ! Taking me 5-6 minutes for a hit to register !!!!!!! I realize I'm just talking to myself but hoping someone at Gree actually reads this stuff...

Vile Lynn ? Or whatever that name is??? How about relaying our messages ??!?!???? What's your job here ? Besides putting up advice we already know

IPassButter
03-18-2016, 07:18 PM
Also need the heroic quest to show as well

The heroic quests display after the normal quest chain is completed. However there was an error with the new Guild collection goals not displaying. This is also being addressed.

Shadows
03-18-2016, 07:29 PM
The issue with the individual quest goal chain is currently being addressed as is the issue with the LT units in the store. A fix should be implemented within the hour.

Um... yeah.... it's now 90 minutes after your "fixing it within the hour".... Hello IPB, whats happening? Ummm, I'm gonna need you to go ahead come in tomorrow. So if you could be here around 9 that would be great, mmmk... oh oh! and I almost forgot ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday too, kay. We ahh lost some people this week and ah, we sorta need to play catch up.

Thx for fixing things!

Lunagirl
03-18-2016, 07:43 PM
It has never been that way for war -they run concurrently just like other quests

Metsrock9931
03-18-2016, 08:12 PM
We are currently looking into the event and apologize for the confusion.

Correction, we are not confused, we are tired of Gree alienating the customer base, Gree is the one confused.

Metsrock9931
03-18-2016, 08:15 PM

Well it is well past the hour of the fixes, must be quitting time at Gree headquarters.

IPassButter
03-18-2016, 08:18 PM
The fixes have been applied. We apologize for the delay.

Shadows
03-18-2016, 08:18 PM
Okay, for the record, just went in-game to the war iltq and level 3 only needs 5 wins, not 12...

so it's fixed!

Jnsolberg
03-18-2016, 08:25 PM

Not fixed. I have 3 toons showing that I've completed 5/12 (7 wins). The check mark is there, but I and the guild don't get credit for the Corrupted Phoenix. I've exited, restarted the game, made more kills. Still stuck on the check mark

Just found out that if you get a fish, or complete an ILTQ level, you advance, but your extra hits are all lost.

Gree, please fix this, and do so quality assurance!

Jnsolberg
03-18-2016, 08:35 PM
The heroic quests display after the normal quest chain is completed. However there was an error with the new Guild collection goals not displaying. This is also being addressed.

The guild Heroic has always been for the Streaks. That's not showing. We have a splash screen that shows we need 32 in a row. We need to know how many per level.

Latley we've had 2 in a row, then 2 more in a row, up to 3 in a row for the final level. Has this gone away? I hope not because unless a guild is streaking very low, few if any can get that.

Lunagirl
03-18-2016, 08:38 PM
Now most of the guild is stuck on a level for Indy and cannot get wins to counts towards it

Lunagirl
03-18-2016, 08:40 PM
The math will not work out for folks to achieve the wins and then the streaks and have time to match

Jnsolberg
03-18-2016, 08:47 PM
Now most of the guild is stuck on a level for Indy and cannot get wins to counts towards it

Just found out that if you get a fish, or complete an ILTQ level, you advance, but your extra hits are all lost.

Lunagirl
03-18-2016, 09:04 PM
Thanks but serious issue with wins not counting towards Indy

Amelio
03-18-2016, 11:46 PM

What happened to that unit in the store ???? New unit DORFF THE LEADER - 4% infantry derfense and 0 cost ?????

Jnsolberg
03-19-2016, 02:19 AM

One of our heavy hitters lost credit for @ 200 wins. He'll finish anyway, but many others will be screwed.

Gree how are you going to fix this?

Jnsolberg
03-19-2016, 05:00 AM
Ok Indy is as follows
1). 5 wins
2). 2 wins
3). 5 wins
4). 6 wins
5). 7 wins
6). 10 wins
7). 20 wins
8). 20 wins
9). 50 wins
10). 75 wins
11). 50 wins
12). 50 wins

Total 300 wins. That's 4.22 wins for all 71 hours of war. Not too bad if you gem a bit and / or have good Health regen.

But the win totals started over for the first few hours of the war, and then we got stuck on whatever level we were on when Gree fixed the quest. So in reality, this war we may need double the number of wins that were "intended"

All in all, not a bad quest. But please don't push free players out of the game. They have no chance at finishing EB, RB and now war. Frustrate them too much and they will quit.

Jomama1
03-19-2016, 05:20 AM
Thanks Purple

At this point I think that Gree just needs to bag the streaks - we plan tough legendaries intentionally between streaks but Gree doesn't even know what streaks are now> (Heroic after normal - really????)

Wonder what the total guild win requirement is?

Jnsolberg
03-19-2016, 05:45 AM
Thanks Purple

At this point I think that Gree just needs to bag the streaks - we plan tough legendaries intentionally between streaks but Gree doesn't even know what streaks are now> (Heroic after normal - really????)

Wonder what the total guild win requirement is?

35 wins
32 wins in a row, but nobody has any clues as to how many streaks they have.

Sounds like I Pass Butter thinks we should get out 35 wins before they tell us the streak breakdown. We're forgetting about the streaks (since we don't know what they are) and are going for rank and wins. I really don't see any other way to play this at this point.

Jnsolberg
03-19-2016, 05:56 AM
It seems that so few can post on the forum that they're starting come to me to post:

pls post even t5 guild does not have 50 gemmers
this will lead to gemmers forming new guilds n free players will b shut out n leave n consequence will b less peeps playing leading to end of ka
p.s (colorful language deleted)

Jomama1
03-19-2016, 06:31 AM
Actually, lets take IPB at his word and assume that streaks don't start until after wins are completed.

We will adjust our strategy to that and expect to be compensated if this is adjusted after the fact. I have screenshots. It is impossible to plan streaks if we don't know what they are and they cant be same as previous war.

Thanks for making our weekend easier.

Metsrock9931
03-19-2016, 06:38 AM
Ok Indy is as follows
1). 5 wins
2). 2 wins
3). 5 wins
4). 6 wins
5). 7 wins
6). 10 wins
7). 20 wins
8). 20 wins
9). 50 wins
10). 75 wins
11). 50 wins
12). 50 wins

Total 300 wins. That's 4.22 wins for all 71 hours of war. Not too bad if you gem a bit and / or have good Health regen.

But the win totals started over for the first few hours of the war, and then we got stuck on whatever level we were on when Gree fixed the quest. So in reality, this war we may need double the number of wins that were "intended"

All in all, not a bad quest. But please don't push free players out of the game. They have no chance at finishing EB, RB and now war. Frustrate them too much and they will quit.

After 300 wins is there any heroic or additional need for wins above 300?

Jnsolberg
03-19-2016, 08:22 AM
After 300 wins is there any heroic or additional need for wins above 300?

11). Has a 5% Infantry attack boost
12). Has a 3% Alliance attack boost.

That's it!

Another relayed post:

I think they need to add heroic purp. Those that gem will get the 300 quickly. Then no more reward chance or motivation.
I agree that they needed to do something for non gemmers and this helps them. But nothing for the gemmers.

Stark.
03-19-2016, 11:56 AM
Another relayed post:

I think they need to add heroic purp. Those that gem will get the 300 quickly. Then no more reward chance or motivation.
I agree that they needed to do something for non gemmers and this helps them. But nothing for the gemmers.

You'd have to have ridiculous regen to be able to get 300 wins gem-free (which a free player is unlikely to have). But I am glad that they gave us a goal that is somewhat attainable. It's not as big of a slap in the face as other recent changes.

Duke of Earl
03-20-2016, 04:26 AM

I just completed the 300 win Indy quest chain. But I needed 350 wins to get it since I we lost credit for many kills in the beginning. How are most players going to be able to get an extra 50 wins?

It's a couple of nice boosts in Indy, but I don't think that too many guilds finish the United Front guild quest, especially with your error making it harder.

Noor
03-20-2016, 05:26 AM
I lost loads of wins on the indy chain, getting stuck at 10/12 without hits counting.
And the streaks, 32 wins in a row? Will the wins from normal carry over till heroic or is it expected to start after the normal part? With the insane matchup times that is not even possible to achieve. First match we waited 17 minutes to be matched, and long matchup times are getting pretty annoying to say the least.
Could immunity get shortened? So we could meet guilds over again in say after 10 hours of immunity? Since we see less guilds now, might be something to look into.

Metsrock9931
03-20-2016, 06:50 AM
I lost loads of wins on the indy chain, getting stuck at 10/12 without hits counting.
And the streaks, 32 wins in a row? Will the wins from normal carry over till heroic or is it expected to start after the normal part? With the insane matchup times that is not even possible to achieve. First match we waited 17 minutes to be matched, and long matchup times are getting pretty annoying to say the least.
Could immunity get shortened? So we could meet guilds over again in say after 10 hours of immunity? Since we see less guilds now, might be something to look into.

Simple fix to grow guilds and members is for Gree to be customer friendly and not alienate them with ridiculous events and goals.

QueBall
03-20-2016, 08:08 AM
IPB. I just got my 300th win but because I was stuck on 7/12 for so long i have not yet cleared 10/12 yet. I will now need over 400 wins to finish. I am out of gems and have to hit the wall with all of my attacks because many in the guild are waiting to till it's down before they hit so they can get wins and advance in the individual. Means i have no shot at finishing now. Did you say how you were going to fix this but I missed it? Or am I just out of luck as usual???

Jnsolberg
03-20-2016, 08:36 AM
Exchange in a founder's room:

just a question : you need 300 wins for indi right?
anyone else having a prob that not all wins count for the quest? And sure i don't have so much defense wins

Sort of yes

It's supposed to be 300 wins, but a bunch of wins in the first couple hours didn't count because GREE had their heads up their (colorful language deleted)

Gree, how are you going to fix this?

sheffman
03-20-2016, 08:59 AM
Seriously, people cannot be complaining about the amount of indi wins required, even if they have had to hit a few extras. Prior to this war the total required was 300 per day ..... now we all have 3 days to get the 300. for me the format appears ok, it just needs a few refinements. Please give Gree credit when due.

Duke of Earl
03-20-2016, 10:26 AM
Seriously, people cannot be complaining about the amount of indi wins required, even if they have had to hit a few extras. Prior to this war the total required was 300 per day ..... now we all have 3 days to get the 300. for me the format appears ok, it just needs a few refinements. Please give Gree credit when due.

All very true, and Gree should make some Indy Heroic goals not tied to the guild. But nay of us didn't go for the 300 wins daily, but can total 300 wins over the 3 days. That's a nice move by Gree. But, they messed that up and now peeps really need 350-500 wins to get the prizes for 300 wins.

Jnsolberg
03-20-2016, 10:45 AM

Hey IPassButter, maybe you can explain this.
1). 71 hour war
2). Battles last 1 hour and we have to wait 2-10 minutes for a match
3). We must win 35 battles for Normal. Minimum time without wait is 35 hours
4). after we win 35 wars, then we need to win 32 more battles in a row. Without wait times that's 32 hours
5). 35 + 32 = 67 hours in a 71 hour war. That leaves 4 hours for waiting for matches. Oops, at 5 minutes each, 67 battles needs 5.5 hours for a total of 72.5 hours needed in a 71 hour war!
6). In past wars you could do your streaks while racking up the wins. If you had a streak broken, you had time to start another streak.

Conclusion: Gree really messed this up for the current war. When the top guild, who probably goes undefeated, can't even get in enough battles, something is wrong and you need to be aware that this is a mistake.

Just found out that win 35 counts as 1/10 Heroic, so "only" 66 wins are needed.
Still impossible

Win 35 didn't count for us. Back to needing 67 wins in a row in 71 hours. No time for a loss, lol

Metsrock9931
03-20-2016, 04:50 PM
Gree, how are you going to fix this?

Hate to say it, but Gree will answer after war or just ignore it, it appears. Many have questioned the same thing, but no response.

Jomama1
03-20-2016, 05:12 PM
Happy that heroic impossible - less stress for my guild :-)

Points are up as the top guilds just search out each other for legendary match ups. Since there is little downside to losing, plenty of time for wins, playing better guilds for points is a better bet. Looks like a smart business move. We do need to get compensated for losing the indi wins though.

Jnsolberg
03-21-2016, 03:20 AM
you don't encourage individual participation when you say 50 members have to reach the indy requirements to get the guild goal (only perhaps in top 3-5) - for all other guilds it will be the opposite.
If you really want to encourage peolpe give extra rewards for hitting the wall x times (perhaps in combination with the normal indi-goals). That way you would help the guild spirit. Now everyone will be hunting the indi-goals and the same 'stupid' members that bought orbs for the guild will now be forced to hit the wall even more often....

well done.... :(

My guild has been top 5 for the last 2 wars. We don't have 50 peeps that can do the 300 wins. Especially the the 300 really being 330 to 400 wins due to the Gree problems at the beginning of the war.
Peeps sometimes have things going on in Real Life that reduces their KA time making these goals unattainable.

Hopefully our gemmers will understand and not cause a rift between our valued free and low gem players and our heavier gemmers.

Once again Gree has found a way to force more peeps into retirement.

Jomama1
03-21-2016, 07:50 AM
I think 300 is ok if there are no more errors costing wins - but would be better if only 45 needed them - even as a top ten guild we like to operate as a family rather than a group of mercs. Would be much better if everyone did not need to relog in each level. Lowering to 45 would make an allowance for this and is likely easier than changing the log in requirement.

Jnsolberg
03-21-2016, 09:55 AM
I think 300 is ok if there are no more errors costing wins - but would be better if only 45 needed them - even as a top ten guild we like to operate as a family rather than a group of mercs. Would be much better if everyone did not need to relog in each level. Lowering to 45 would make an allowance for this and is likely easier than changing the log in requirement.

45 would be better. May still not make it, but we would have a chance if the counters worked right. We have peeps with more than 300 wins still 30-40 wins away from finishing.

Ryosaeba
03-21-2016, 01:13 PM
Don't forget defensive wins doesn't count. I finished indy at 312 wins.

Jomama1
03-22-2016, 08:37 AM
I think if you let wall hits count as wins you would incentivize the kind of positive play and teamwork that is the main reason we play this game. If not, we will be challenged with the unhappy feelings that make people leave.

Of course, you could just eliminate walls as almost all guilds use them now which defeats the point.

sdunn00
03-22-2016, 11:35 AM
I think if you let wall hits count as wins you would incentivize the kind of positive play and teamwork that is the main reason we play this game. If not, we will be challenged with the unhappy feelings that make people leave.

Of course, you could just eliminate walls as almost all guilds use them now which defeats the point.

I agree that counting wall hits as wins would be a very nice incentive for team cooperation. Walls & the few who show up on time to hit them are a big bone of contention for my guild. Plus it would help encourage new Players to stay as oftentimes they are challenged to find targets that they can actually win on so they do nothing but hit walls greater than 90% of the time. Yes they get CP for hitting walls but they want to be able to see wins which can only be gained now by attacking an actual opponent.

Jnsolberg
03-22-2016, 12:45 PM

This would be a nice solution

Lord Vyper
03-23-2016, 03:16 AM
Would be great if we could get a change here - all guilds know how important those members are that work for the team and hit the wall. Most do it without complaining - but to see that others just wait till the wall is down to get more individual wins is simply not fair. Without a special counter for wall hits it is impossible to control who hits the wall and who doesn't - that makes some members feel unhappy about the situation (and unhappy player don't buy that extra gems to help the guild (and gree) even more....).

The best solution would be that wall hits would count for the individual targets (still less cp, but at least counting for the indi-Quest).

sdunn00
03-23-2016, 12:08 PM
A wall hitter questline would also possibly encourage more members to hit walls.....

truthteller
03-23-2016, 12:54 PM
IPB

I am just curious as to if there was any guild that completed the streak goals..................... I do not think that even RK WLD, and RP (top 1 2 and 3) were able to do so

Jnsolberg
03-23-2016, 01:34 PM
IPB

I am just curious as to if there was any guild that completed the streak goals..................... I do not think that even RK WLD, and RP (top 1 2 and 3) were able to do so

I can tell you that the #5 guild didn't get it. By the time we got 35 wins, there was only @ 19 hours left in the war. And we only had 65 battles in the 71 hours.

I've been told that RP didn't get it.
Warlord said it was impossible.
Haven't heard back from RK yet, but I think it was impossible to get 67 wins in during a 71 hour war.

Jomama1
03-25-2016, 08:55 AM
Wall hits counting for Indy would definitely amp up the fun and the teamwork.

And as was previously mentioned would be a tremendous incentive for newer players to play at a higher level. This is exactly what KA needs.

Amelio
03-25-2016, 05:45 PM
Why would anyone want to eliminate walls? Walls are a great idea... And if guilds have ppl who purposely wait for the wall to get knocked down and don't help the guild ? Then that needs to be addressed In your guild... Not here. Seems everyone wants things to be so easy... I for one like walls... It's important... But now ppl are asking to get rid of walls ? Seems ppl aren't happy with anything here in game. Take away walls... What's next? How easy does it need to be for ppl here to be happy ? Seriously, walls are needed! Especially against stronger guilds. Where... If you get theirs down faster.. You start scoring more before they get your wall down.. And sometimes you luck out if the other stronger guild may have less ppl on during time zones and are sleeping or waking up.. Ppl need to stop asking to make the game easier.... I like a challange.... Not sure about the rest of you.. But walls at important to the game... Just make the process of building walls not so tedious