PDA

View Full Version : Should I delete mafia members?

xpac
11-01-2011, 03:48 PM
I have over 1500 members, and some of them are at pretty low levels like less than half my level (currently 67). My mafia attack is 6608 does releasing some of the lesser mafia members affect this either positively or negatively or does it not matter?

And what are the best ways to increase my total mafia attack?

Crime City Mark
11-01-2011, 04:24 PM
It's best to think of mafia members as placeholders. Mafia members are a blank template that brings 1 gun, 1 melee weapon, 1 armor, 1 vehicle, and 1 explosive to a fight. Mafia members will always try to bring the best item available to them from your inventory, trickling down as items get used. Only 5 mafia members per level of yours (so a level 8 person can use 40 mafia) will actually contribute to a fight, up to a maximum of 500 mafia.

The level of your mafia members, the items the have, their skills or class, none of that matters at all as far as your PVP calculations goes.

Pluto
11-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Mark... so having HIGHER level members in your mafia WOULD matter as they would be used and would bring better items. Correct?

K@le
11-01-2011, 05:03 PM
@ Pluto just read what Mark says !!!!!

Mafia members will always try to bring the best item available to them from your inventory

The level of your mafia members, the items the have, their skills or class, none of that matters at all

By the way i was struggeling with this question about downsizing my mob also from 1640 to what i really need x 5 my level.
I did do it a few days back took me some real long hours, and find out the devs didnt make it easy to delete so many mobsters, i think for a reason !
But now i am at level 75 with 371 members and i see really other people who are also on lower levels then me with real low stats and small mobs, i could say i like this better like this.
So my idea do it !!! ow bye the way i kept all the high players who where above me and around me so i deleted everybody who where under level 70

Good luck with downsizing hahahaha