PDA

View Full Version : Is Strike Garrison a new Quest

Tinker
03-14-2016, 09:10 PM
Is this new building just a money building for new accounts or is it a quest building with weapon rewards?
I don't see it in the Goals tab but that may not mean anything considering this is a GREE programmer creation.

Rolinz
03-14-2016, 09:40 PM
just another cash building to build up your IPH for cash we dont have any use for at this time.

[PM] President Hightower
03-15-2016, 09:45 AM
I will be posting very shortly, but it is going to be for a mission that starts later today.

truthteller
03-15-2016, 09:47 AM
just another cash building to build up your IPH for cash we dont have any use for at this time.

...............but knowing GREE..............I would suggest buy it and upgrade it, as GREE said the cycle was not over and they would release a LTB quest

Tinker
03-15-2016, 01:23 PM
...............but knowing GREE..............I would suggest buy it and upgrade it, as GREE said the cycle was not over and they would release a LTB quest

If we buy it and upgrade it will we miss out on whatever weapons are earned at each level during the actual Quest?
Anyone have experience with this type of GREEup?

[PM] President Hightower
03-15-2016, 01:37 PM
Buying the building now and upgrading it should not count toward the goals.

The maximum number allowed for the building will be increased by 1 at the start of the event in case people have already begun.

Cuombajj
03-16-2016, 02:09 AM
President Hightower;1553459']Buying the building now and upgrading it should not count toward the goals.

The maximum number allowed for the building will be increased by 1 at the start of the event in case people have already begun.

Why shouldn't it count? Why punish people if they noticed the building early, anticipated that it might have a quest later and took the risk to start building it.

Jg48
03-16-2016, 02:48 AM
You get all units you should if you build early. Hate to say but I have to someone does not know what they are talking about.

WBS
03-16-2016, 05:14 AM
Why would they punish players who upgrade just because Gree put it out early? Maybe Gree should be smart about it and put the building out the same time as the event starts. Just a thought.

Jg48
03-16-2016, 05:45 AM
That would make sense WBS and there is no sense at gree hq

[PM] President Hightower
03-16-2016, 10:35 AM
Well it looks like I was mistaken. Either way, we increased the number you can buy to 3.

WBS
03-16-2016, 03:13 PM
That would make sense WBS and there is no sense at gree hq

I wonder if Hightower knows how messed up this game is?

Brown Out
03-16-2016, 04:59 PM
I wonder if Hightower knows how messed up this game is?

What does WBS mean?

I'm asking for a friend.

WBS
03-16-2016, 05:56 PM
What does WBS mean?

I'm asking for a friend.

It was the name of my and others old faction. Weak Become Strong.

Tell your friend hello, and if that friend wants to join a dead faction that friend is welcome to join and run the place.

The Pharoah
03-20-2016, 09:22 AM
Why shouldn't it count? Why punish people if they noticed the building early, anticipated that it might have a quest later and took the risk to start building it.

After all, it is retroactive in the Boost Building Blow Out event.

Pretty sure all the goals (ever) that relate to expansion/buildings/decoration are retroactive already though? I still occasionally get pop-ups for non-event goals that I must've completed years ago without knowing it at the time. It's one of the things that keeps life interesting.;)