PDA

View Full Version : Please Sir, May I have a pop up blocker

Tinker
03-14-2016, 08:48 AM
The pop ups are driving me crazy

Brown Out
03-14-2016, 09:30 AM
Soon to be added to the "Special" tab for 2000 gold.

WBS
03-14-2016, 01:55 PM
Gree can also get rid of the gold and money case on the right side of screen, it's annoying and in the way.

Rolinz
03-14-2016, 08:20 PM
Gree can also get rid of the gold and money case on the right side of screen, it's annoying and in the way.

They need all the additional help they can think of to increase gold sales.

I am just waiting for when that "button" gets in the way of another button like they have done in the past.

Funny how they can make sure that does not get blocked.

Speed ump
03-15-2016, 12:18 AM
With the horrible lag and slowness of the game, the pop ups are only compounded. Sometimes you're just sitting there waiting for the game to catch up to be able to close the pop ups. Horrible when you run out of deploys in fl and waiting for those pop ups to clear too

Mrs Cash
03-16-2016, 06:14 AM
Don't forget to send in a ticket immediately after it happens, when your bp is highest, every time it happens.
It may not help, but I think that if its okay for them to bust my chops with all those popups, I can bust their chops.

Tinker
03-16-2016, 06:43 AM
Don't forget to send in a ticket immediately after it happens, when your bp is highest, every time it happens.
It may not help, but I think that if its okay for them to bust my chops with all those popups, I can bust their chops.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
made my morning
thanks

Tinker
03-26-2016, 12:43 PM
The pop ups are driving me crazy

The Alpha unit refill process is not helping my sanity either.
Could I also have a "Refill All" button for those Alpha units made of tissue paper?

elangomatt
03-26-2016, 12:50 PM
While we're asking for things that will never happen, can you please remove the "recruit your friends" part on the Faction members tab in iOS?! It is freaking stupid to have that there taking up half the screen especially since Android isn't hampered the same way at all. I mostly use Android for MW now since the game is unplayable on my ancient iPad 2 but it has bugged the crap out of me ever since Gree(d) put that on the members screen.