PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Weapon LTQ

asimmehra
03-13-2016, 09:05 AM
was just curious - why are you offering Super Tanks 1, 2, 3 and 4 when none of these will ever enter the army? Did you not realise that making them all consumable will render them useless?

J-manKometh96
03-13-2016, 04:05 PM
I believe the thinking is that everyone will only get what they can achieve. So no extra units that don't make armies to recycle or slightly slowing down the stat gap. Beyond that, I see no point at all, and isn't enough to make the event worthwhile.

WBS
03-13-2016, 05:49 PM
was just curious - why are you offering Super Tanks 1, 2, 3 and 4 when none of these will ever enter the army? Did you not realise that making them all consumable will render them useless?

You just described what this whole game has become.......useless.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-13-2016, 07:17 PM

Your questions made me smile with great pride.
I suddenly felt flush, warm all over, because slowly you wonderful people are asking why.
I DEW hope you continue to question yourselves, until you arrive at the FINAL ANSWER, leading to the ULTIMATE SOLUTION.
Today was a very good day.
We've arrived at our breakthrough.

[PM] President Hightower
03-14-2016, 12:51 PM
The units themselves are not "consumable" in the sense that they are destroyed when used. They are only consumed when used in a goal to upgrade to the next version.

J-manKometh96
03-14-2016, 06:34 PM
President Hightower;1553343']The units themselves are not "consumable" in the sense that they are destroyed when used. They are only consumed when used in a goal to upgrade to the next version.
Thank you for clarifying…....

Absolutely nothing.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-14-2016, 06:44 PM

Absolutely nothing.

A rather blunt, but extremely incisive interpretation. Thank you!!

[PM] President Hightower
03-14-2016, 06:52 PM

Absolutely nothing.

Please refer to my first reply in this post: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120522-Ultimate-weapon

Hope it helps. TL;DR: We'll be refunding any units that are destroyed by the goals.

Rolinz
03-14-2016, 09:58 PM
President Hightower;1553384']Please refer to my first reply in this post: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120522-Ultimate-weapon

Hope it helps. TL;DR: We'll be refunding any units that are destroyed by the goals.

And we have to wait 15+ days for the script to be run?

And if we did not get the tanks or they are still missing, wait another 15+ days for CS to correct the problem?

[PM] President Hightower
03-15-2016, 01:04 PM
The script will run at the end of the event and will return items consumed by incomplete goals. You will not have to contact CS as they will not be involved. Scripts are generally very fast.