PDA

View Full Version : Down time.

levelhead
03-12-2016, 06:30 PM
I just got a notification that mw will be down for maintenance from 1am PST for 4 hours. 13 march (today) There's nothing in announcements. Can someone confirm please. As there will be alot of unhappy ppl as advance notice would have been nice. I don't get notification on my tablet. And don't PST move there clocks forward 1 hour at 1am today. According to the time converter. GREE got shares in confused.com.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-12-2016, 09:24 PM
THEMIGHTYGREE warned EVERYONE ON THE 8th of March.
The GREATPRESIDENTHIGHTOWER posted this and STICKIED it right here in THEGREEFOURTHEM:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120467-Be-aware-Daylight-savings-time-maintenance-march-13th

levelhead
03-12-2016, 10:10 PM
THEMIGHTYGREE warned EVERYONE ON THE 8th of March.
The GREATPRESIDENTHIGHTOWER posted this and STICKIED it right here in THEGREEFOURTHEM:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120467-Be-aware-Daylight-savings-time-maintenance-march-13th

Thanks dew ;) not been around much. Hence me missing that. Will retract that statement then ;) I just looked in announcements for it and never see it lol.

Vile Lynn
03-13-2016, 07:27 AM
Seems like it all went smoothly, yes? No issues?

WBS
03-13-2016, 08:09 AM
Seems like it all went smoothly, yes? No issues?

Don't know if there are issues with down time but my game has crashed multiple times and I didn't receive my daily FL deploy 10/10 unit. So I guess in gree land it's working as intended.

Vile Lynn
03-13-2016, 08:30 AM
Don't know if there are issues with down time but my game has crashed multiple times and I didn't receive my daily FL deploy 10/10 unit. So I guess in gree land it's working as intended.

I'll let them know players are still having FL goal issues... and crashing too much... I'm sure you're not the only one.

Please send in a ticket about the FL 10/10 only if you haven't already, and attach SS if you have them.
(Re the crashing, they definitly know about it and it'll take some time to get it stable & approved.)

Batchief
03-13-2016, 10:15 AM
I'll let them know players are still having FL goal issues... and crashing too much... I'm sure you're not the only one.

Please send in a ticket about the FL 10/10 only if you haven't already, and attach SS if you have them.
(Re the crashing, they definitly know about it and it'll take some time to get it stable & approved.)

No additional issues with my faction since the maintainence. The crashing continues, however, i read on the forum that it might be a problem with my ios i
pad

Agent Orange
03-13-2016, 12:58 PM
Haven't come across any new issues so far. iPad's still crash and lock.

levelhead
03-13-2016, 01:10 PM
Wow load up time a lot quicker. A little smoother scrolling around bases. But still getting ltq issues with having to complete last level x2. And same issues/trouble with fl as above. Droid user.

WBS
03-13-2016, 03:09 PM
Haven't come across any new issues so far. iPad's still crash and lock.

I'm iPhone 6. And crashing seems to be getting more frequent. Seems to happen more during faction events.

Vile Lynn- thanks for info about sending in ticket but I gave up trying to send in tickets. They never get resolved.