PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate weapon

Dal7691
03-12-2016, 01:43 AM
Need clarification on the Super Tank as I understand it from the post by the mods the items you collect get consumed when you reach the required amount to receive the reward. So does that mean you KEEP each level of reward as you progress or do you lose the lower level reward as the next level is completed?

The reason I ask is because I have completed the 1st level and got a pop up saying completed here is your Mk1 Super Tank with 3% Ground Defence. Only problem is I don't actually have the reward so how can you progress if your missing one of the requirements for the next level?????

WBS
03-12-2016, 05:37 AM
I don't think those units stay in your inventory. If they are consumable they are worthless. I wonder hoany players get suckered into spending gold to get a unit that will go away?

Hobbs
03-12-2016, 10:24 AM
Isn't it "consumed" once you get the required amount for next level?
If it runs like last "consumable" event,you had the unit until you got what was required to "upgrade" to next!
Not a fan of this system,hasn't been made clear enough and surely you should get to keep what you earned!

LLO
03-12-2016, 02:52 PM
I completed the MK1 and got the pop up as well. Unit is not in my inventory even though I have not earned the MK Ii yet

Sparkle
03-12-2016, 10:16 PM
I completed MKI and MKII but neither is in my inventory. Getting nice boosts on units that never arrive or are gone with the wind makes no sense.

levelhead
03-13-2016, 12:55 AM
I completed MKI and MKII but neither is in my inventory. Getting nice boosts on units that never arrive or are gone with the wind makes no sense.

Agree there. I just looked in my inventory as I got mk1+2 and notice it not there. Maybe as GREE are updating the system we might get a update/clarification ;) but GREE don't normally say anything on how the games work.

Sheldor Sir
03-13-2016, 09:06 AM
getting really pissed off with the pop ups for the crap for this we've had 2 wars screwed because you suddenly get 4 or pops says you've got more crap that is pointless then you can't get enough deploys out

another quality Gree release thanks........... NOT

asimmehra
03-13-2016, 09:07 AM
only MK5 will reach your army, all the others are consumable and will be used up immediately for the next level

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-13-2016, 07:25 PM
THEALMIGHTYGREE giveth, THEALMIGHTYGREE taketh away.
Blessed are those who DEW SUMPIN in any ALMIGHTYGREE game.
Amen.

[PM] President Hightower
03-14-2016, 01:03 PM
Hey folks,

There is definitely an issue with the way "consumed" items work in goals, right now. The behavior of "giving and taking away" is not intentional but a known issue. Here is how it works:

1. You receive Tank 1
2. A Goal requires Tank 1 and Blueprint
3. Tank 1 is consumed by goal immediately despite not having the Blueprint, yet.
4. If you never complete goal by finding Blueprint, you lose the tank forever.

EDIT: We will be working with the devs to correct this issue in future events, and for those who lose and item but do not complete the following goal, we will compensate you via script at the end of the event.

Sheldor Sir
03-14-2016, 01:15 PM
so IF the x thousands can be bothered to trawl through xxK units trying to see if they do or do not have the unit an then submit tickets we can kiss goodbye to any response from CS for ever as they would never clear the backlog, personally i cant be arsed

truthteller
03-14-2016, 01:19 PM
President Hightower;1553346']Hey folks,

There is definitely an issue with the way "consumed" items work in goals, right now. The behavior of "giving and taking away" is not intentional but a known issue. Here is how it works:

1. You receive Tank 1
3. Tank 1 is consumed by goal immediately despite not having the Blueprint, yet.

We will be working with the devs to correct this issue in future events, but for now you will have to submit a ticket at the end of the event if you were supposed to receive an item and had it taken away by a goal that you never complete. That last part is important.

Note: We do have an interim fix for gaining Super Tank IV and V. Only I - III should have this problem.

PH:

Do you think that perhaps would be easier to make and run a script that can determine what goal each players ended by the end of the event, and then give players the Tank of the prior goal, intead of getting SC 1000s of tickets and having players upset waiting at least 10 days for an answer/solution

[PM] President Hightower
03-14-2016, 03:07 PM
PH:

Do you think that perhaps would be easier to make and run a script that can determine what goal each players ended by the end of the event, and then give players the Tank of the prior goal, intead of getting SC 1000s of tickets and having players upset waiting at least 10 days for an answer/solution

That's exactly what we'll do. I'll update my earlier post.

Edit: I wanted to be super clear - A script will run for all of it. If you unlock a goal that requires an item, it will be consumed, even after the Mk III goal.

Rolinz
03-14-2016, 09:52 PM
President Hightower;1553366']That's exactly what we'll do. I'll update my earlier post.

Edit: I wanted to be super clear - A script will run for all of it. If you unlock a goal that requires an item, it will be consumed, even after the Mk III goal.

Just to be clear, you will be running the "script" to correct the "consumed" items and place them back in our inventory which will happen at the end of the event, 15+ days from now.

Between now and at the end of the event, just keep doing what we are doing and trust we will get all missing units?

I have submitted tickets in the past and have asked for missing units and i would say 50% of the time, i have gotten my unit after 2 to 3 weeks of waiting for CS to finally get to resolving my issue.

The other 50%, CS claims i never finished it and there is nothing can can do about it. Since I did not take a screenshot of every pop-up i get or did not get, they cannot help me or I cannot prove my case.

Or CS would just never respond and they hope I give up, which many times I have and I am sure so many others have.

Very disappointing when we have to keep a record of every reward in case we are missing them and cannot rely on the accuracy of your "work" so that things like this do not happen.

Do we really have to wait until the end of the event, 15+ days from now, for the script to be run?

Jg48
03-14-2016, 11:08 PM
It's just more bologna from gree. Just sayin. Wish they would test st.uff before making events live.

ju100
03-15-2016, 12:20 AM
President Hightower;1553346']Hey folks,

1. You receive Tank 1

EDIT: We will be working with the devs to correct this issue in future events, and for those who lose and item but do not complete the following goal, we will compensate you via script at the end of the event.

Just tell us where the FKUC we can get the Targeting System that some got during the last data push!
Or we will start to list all the glitchs (past and current) so people can get more Apple Store and Google Play refund.:mad:

giz
03-15-2016, 01:06 AM
Has anybody got a clue as to where to ring the targeting system for tank lll?

ju100
03-15-2016, 01:54 AM
Has anybody got a clue as to where to ring the targeting system for tank lll?

Some got it with the datapush, some say it's from U6, like the next iLTQ but it's not what is displayed...

J-manKometh96
03-15-2016, 05:04 AM
Some say it really doesn't matter where it is. Will it make any real difference if you get it or not?

HGF69
03-15-2016, 05:27 AM
Some got it with the datapush, some say it's from U6, like the next iLTQ but it's not what is displayed...

Its not from U6

ju100
03-15-2016, 05:36 AM
Some say it really doesn't matter where it is. Will it make any real difference if you get it or not?

I'm just fed up of this game. For this event, we glitched so much of the other stuffs and now we're missing the Targeting System that others got. Half a glitch is kind of depressing.

I'm depressed like when they revoked the flying licence on droids or the unlimited gold on droids or the unlimited gold on ios or the free scouting from the first WD or the tree-spying or the account swapping.
I'm depressed!

AZSnakeman
03-15-2016, 10:13 AM
See http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120488-Ultimate-Weapon-LTQ-3-9-3-30-UPDATED&highlight=Ultimate+Weapon for current breakdown of Ultimate Weapon goals and requirements.

Hobbs
03-15-2016, 10:26 AM
Any response on this issue?
I can confirm some received Targeting System and some did not.
We have accounts in the same faction,who have done exactly the same in regards to all goals posted for ultimate weapon event yet some now got awarded Targeting system and some haven't?
Seems it was awarded after last Data Push for some accounts....

[PM] President Hightower
03-15-2016, 12:28 PM
Sorry about the delay, folks. Please see this post:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120552-Ultimate-Weapon-Targeting-System-UPDATE&p=1553449#post1553449

Zepson
03-16-2016, 03:33 AM
But where will the "advanced cannon" be that you need to complete this goal?

[PM] President Hightower
03-16-2016, 10:37 AM
Please be patient, I am updating the Ultimate Weapon post with 1-3 events, daily. This mission was meant to last up to the rest of the month if you take your time, so the Advanced Cannon may not be coming for a few more events. I will update with more events shortly.

WBS
03-16-2016, 03:12 PM
President Hightower;1553520']Please be patient, I am updating the Ultimate Weapon post with 1-3 events, daily. This mission was meant to last up to the rest of the month if you take your time, so the Advanced Cannon may not be coming for a few more events. I will update with more events shortly.

Why do you guys keep coming out with confusing events while there are so many problems that need to be looked at with your normal events? I don't understand gree's way of operating.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-16-2016, 06:14 PM
Why do you guys keep coming out with confusing events while there are so many problems that need to be looked at with your normal events? I don't understand gree's way of operating.

Baffle, amuse, bemuse, confuse, and amaze the people; while orchestrating this TAPPALOOZA from behind the ROYAL curtain, the WIZARD OF GREE knows how to keep 'em tappin' .....