PDA

View Full Version : Blighted Oak: New Additions to Raid Boss

IPassButter
03-09-2016, 02:18 PM
Greetings Players!

We would like to announce some new additions to the Blighted Oak raid boss event starting tomorrow.

A new guild goal chain has been added titled “Deep Roots”
A new individual goal chain has been added titled “A Soldier’s Duty”
The later levels of the raid boss will incorporate bonus units into their loot table. THESE UNITS DO NOT STACK

Individual goals:
“A Soldier’s Duty” requires players to collect units by fighting the raid boss at various levels. As players complete the goals the units required come from higher level raid bosses.

Guild goals:
“Deep Roots” requires guilds to collect rewards from individual players who complete “A Soldier’s Duty”. As the guild completes the goals the collection requirements increase.

Summary:
Individual players collect units to get “x”. Guilds collect some number of “x” to earn rewards.

Starting at level 85 the raid boss will begin to include bonus units in its loot table THESE UNITS DO NOT STACK. The loot tables for the late level bosses look like this:

http://i.imgur.com/30fO3lU.png

Again. Please be aware that the bonus units in the raid boss loot table DO NOT STACK.

Thanks for playing and good luck fighting Blighted Oak!

Debonair
03-09-2016, 06:11 PM
Why won't the boosts stack ? I appreciate the fact you are telling us they won't stack - just asking the logic behind not letting them stack

truthteller
03-09-2016, 08:33 PM
Why won't the boosts stack ? I appreciate the fact you are telling us they won't stack - just asking the logic behind not letting them stack

If they were to stack, then you would see all guilds farming,,thus everyone has a chance at only getting a full set of them

Laura TCK
03-10-2016, 12:16 AM
Thanks IP for the heads up, my concern along with others that here in the UK were forced to wait for events to start and I'm not a slave to start times so I shall be in bed so I will miss the early lvls as my guild will compete all early lvls before I wake, then I work the next day so again I miss a total of 20 hours from the start. Can I catch up indiv part or will I miss it again due your event times. I would be nice to bring the start time back 2 hours for UK and Europe to get a start before bed

Lord Vyper
03-10-2016, 01:37 AM
Thanks IP for the heads up, my concern along with others that here in the UK were forced to wait for events to start and I'm not a slave to start times so I shall be in bed so I will miss the early lvls as my guild will compete all early lvls before I wake, then I work the next day so again I miss a total of 20 hours from the start. Can I catch up indiv part or will I miss it again due your event times. I would be nice to bring the start time back 2 hours for UK and Europe to get a start before bed

I agree, this will be a big problem for all european player. If the “A Soldier’s Duty” would work like an antiquary it wouldn't be a big problem because you could kill some lower lvl bosses after you finished the higher lvl bosses. If it is something like collecting 2 drops of a lvl 10 than you can collect 2 drops of a lvl 30.... than it will be a problem for europe because the lower lvl will be finished in the morning

Jnsolberg
03-10-2016, 04:03 AM
I agree, this will be a big problem for all european player. If the “A Soldier’s Duty” would work like an antiquary it wouldn't be a big problem because you could kill some lower lvl bosses after you finished the higher lvl bosses. If it is something like collecting 2 drops of a lvl 10 than you can collect 2 drops of a lvl 30.... than it will be a problem for europe because the lower lvl will be finished in the morning

Finish the guild portion, then afterwards let peeps summon the low levelsthat they missed. Once an active peep gets the first few Indy levels, he/she may have another of the higher level unit's to finish in a few minutes.

That is unless Gree ruins this event also with outrageous boss health. :(

Yep, probably doesn't even matter

Jnsolberg
03-10-2016, 04:27 AM

Hmm....I could get 50 of the lockbox cooldown units and get a "sorry" every few minutes, lol

Lord Vyper
03-10-2016, 07:15 AM
Finish the guild portion, then afterwards let peeps summon the low levelsthat they missed. Once an active peep gets the first few Indy levels, he/she may have another of the higher level unit's to finish in a few minutes.

That is unless Gree ruins this event also with outrageous boss health. :(

Yep, probably doesn't even matter

you're right of course :)

BTW shouldn't it be -2% Lockbox Cooldown? Hope this will be fixed

Metsrock9931
03-10-2016, 01:36 PM
That is unless Gree ruins this event also with outrageous boss health

That question is yet to be seen, they only have raid boss and wars left to mess up. My guess with the changes we will find raid boss with very high health changes.

Lord Vyper
03-10-2016, 04:50 PM
"A soldiers duty"....: if 50 gild members want to go for this quest (and in good guilds this will happen) you will very soon run out of orbs. Best droprate at lvl 20 Bosses (killed with 1 QA), you need 5 drops (chance 50%), so 10 kills for each of the 50 -> 500 bosses a 13 orbs, just for "A soldiers duty" 1/5... not speaking about the time and organisation trouble to summon 500 bosses....

Please Gree.... think about this again!

Lunagirl
03-10-2016, 05:01 PM
Please change the drop rate for orbs - there will be a serious shortage

Jnsolberg
03-10-2016, 05:43 PM
The Lockbox cooldown is not working for me. The time is exactly the same as it was before RB started.

Jnsolberg
03-10-2016, 05:46 PM
"A soldiers duty"....: if 50 gild members want to go for this quest (and in good guilds this will happen) you will very soon run out of orbs. Best droprate at lvl 20 Bosses (killed with 1 QA), you need 5 drops (chance 50%), so 10 kills for each of the 50 -> 500 bosses a 13 orbs, just for "A soldiers duty" 1/5... not speaking about the time and organisation trouble to summon 500 bosses....

Please Gree.... think about this again!

Omg, I hadn't done the math yet. 60 members, 600 bosses = 7800 orbs
Then there's the next 4 levels. Actually when we get to the higher levels, we should have all the drops we need from finishing Heroic. But for the first 3 levels, we will need @ 25,000 orbs.

Gree, this needs to be addressed

I just want Gree to understand that this is a FAIL for RB. EB was so hard, almost no one got orbs from Legendary. The orb drop rate from the ILTQ is terrible.

I suppose that once the guild finishes a the 1/5 level (by having 10 peeps finish the Indy 1/5) that we can move on to the next unit and try for those. Oh, but wait, the Indy 2/5 needs 1/5 to be finished before anyone can earn the drops. So we're going to need @ 25,000 orbs, otherwise there's no way for us to finish this FAILED RB .

This will become very frustrating in @ 12 hours or so when guilds finish Heroic and want to get the drops for the Indy quests. It would have been a lot better for you to use the drops from higher level bosses, since muttiple peeps would need to hit them. These low, single hit kill RB make it very tedious.

Gree, I hope you understand what peeps do when you make quests next to impossible and very frustrating. I'm already hearing from peeps who are fed up with you and KA

Gendur
03-10-2016, 11:05 PM
Please give us some ORBS, we are running out with everyone summoning for individual goals,...

Jnsolberg
03-11-2016, 05:37 AM
Out guild thought that we could have only 10 toons going for the Indy quest, but guild 2/5 needs 25 peeps to complete it. We're going to need @ 25,000 to 30,000 orbs.

Gree, we need orbs!

E-I
03-11-2016, 07:13 AM
This was an extremely poorly thought out event. Many guilds are already out of orbs now.

Krissy
03-11-2016, 07:26 AM
We don't have enough orbs. The rates are stupid low right now. If the prizes don't stack then what's the problem with increasing the drop rates. Needs to fixed today.

The random component of all events is the problem. Give us a reachable goal with a set spending amount and more of the masses will play and you will get more money.

Jnsolberg
03-11-2016, 07:38 AM
It's time to bombard Gree with tickets demanding orbs. This event wasn't well thought out.

Jomama1
03-11-2016, 08:20 AM
Orbs are a major issue. This kind of stuff really stresses some players out. I now of at least one big gemmer who retired over this "last straw"

War player
03-11-2016, 08:41 AM
LMAO. This is beyond frustrating and into the laughter zone.

Jnsolberg
03-11-2016, 09:22 AM
Gree, why would peeps play a game that is so frustrating?
Please think about that!

Jomama1
03-11-2016, 10:41 AM
ORBS PLEASE!!!

Increasing drop rate nowhere near sufficient. We need several hundred per person....

truthteller
03-11-2016, 10:47 AM
It's time to bombard Gree with tickets demanding orbs. This event wasn't well thought out.

ORBS PLEASE!!!

Increasing drop rate nowhere near sufficient. We need several hundred per person....

To be fair.............yes ORB drop rate sucks........... but also a 60/60 guild, can easily buy 60,000 ORBS from the store (each player can buy up to 999 orbs at the time), it would cost 5 million honor points per player......... honor points are pretty much useless, so I would assume that most players will have way over 5m of them

Vile Lynn
03-11-2016, 10:47 AM
A few friendly reminds...
• Please do not "bombard" customer service (CS) with tickets; one (1) ticket per issue per player is sufficient if you want to be part of the solution and not part of the problem with CS.
• Mocking GREE staff and/or their forum replies is not acceptable forum behavior.
• Please keep your feedback constructive so we all can benefit from it. Thank you :)

I have let them know about the short supply of orbs.

Is everybody out of Honor Points (HP) to buy orbs?
1 orb costs 5k HP... seems kinda high imho. Maybe they can lower the HP cost/orb?

Jomama1
03-11-2016, 10:50 AM
When orbs get limited like this it makes many players frustrated and angry and causes guild dissension. This is not good for people you want to gem. Please address this ASAP.

Jomama1
03-11-2016, 10:52 AM
A lot spent honor on those nice units gree released a month or so back - so many are out and the price is high.

Vile Lynn
03-11-2016, 11:13 AM
What kind of orb drop rates from PvE are you all experiencing?

I just used 1K energy on the iLTQ and got 8 orbs... seems about right to me.

(I got ~2-3x as many box event items, didn't exactly count, but it was way more.)

Jomama1
03-11-2016, 11:17 AM
yes - but each member needs over 500 orbs to finish. This is crushing the guilds. I have had several quit the event in frustration. People are very upset -

Jnsolberg
03-11-2016, 11:31 AM
yes - but each member needs over 500 orbs to finish. This is crushing the guilds. I have had several quit the event in frustration. People are very upset -

I've used millions of honor on those very nice units in the store. Only have enough for 20-30 orbs

And when I said to bombard Gree with tickets, I meant only one per toon, lol

Vile Lynn
03-11-2016, 11:48 AM
I've used millions of honor on those very nice units in the store. Only have enough for 20-30 orbs

And when I said to bombard Gree with tickets, I meant only one per toon, lol

Thanks for clarifying that :)

Pardon me for being honest here, but if you (meaning anybody) spent all of your HP on other stuff, that's the breaks.
It's just like any other limited item in the game, like gold for example... I'd sound pretty rediculous if I posted, "I spent all my gold on the LTB upgrade, but now I have no gold for my Manor upgrades! Do something, GREE!!" KWIM?

Gotta go PvP for more HP! Good luck! ;)

Gendur
03-11-2016, 12:05 PM
doing EB heroic was a good way to get orbs, pretty sure the people who did EB heroic this time can be counted on the fingers of 1 hand...

Jnsolberg
03-11-2016, 12:48 PM

Pardon me for being honest here, but if you (meaning anybody) spent all of your HP on other stuff, that's the breaks.
It's just like any other limited item in the game, like gold for example... I'd sound pretty rediculous if I posted, "I spent all my gold on the LTB upgrade, but now I have no gold for my Manor upgrades! Do something, GREE!!" KWIM?

The problem here is that in the past the most amount of orbs we ever needed was @ 9000. This time we nee triple that, and we have less orbs than normal because EB was so difficult that almost no one even attempted Legendary (where you get 200 orbs).

As far doing PvP for honor goes, it takes 500,000 honor to buy 100 orbs. How much PvP would I have to do to earn enough honor to get 500 orbs?

Jomama1
03-11-2016, 12:58 PM
Players should not need to plan for massive unexpected shifts in the game, and Gree should not want to put players in this position. When Raid Boss costs 3X the amount it has ever cost (over several years), and this is combined with a massive increase in EB legendary difficulty, which was a primary orb source, you have an expected recipe for disaster. Suggesting players can just spend 60K energy (8 orbs per 1000 per your test) is a little strange, It is in Gree's interest not to chase players away from the game. Pardon me for being honest....

BTW, Your example is a complete straw man. Any player buying an LTB upgrade will know that the money is not there for another upgrade as that is how the game works. In this case, Gree made a huge change in how the game works. I hope you can see the distinction.

Debonair
03-11-2016, 01:21 PM
Why doesn't Gree just tell us what the upcoming events are months in advance so we can plan not to spend honor points. Then we don't get moderators insinuating that one of the most dedicating player in KA was stupid for spending his honor points he had been collecting for years since there was nothing good to buy with them.

Lord Vyper
03-11-2016, 01:27 PM
like most I have spent most of my honor to buy units - nothing bad about that. Normally I collect around 400-500 Orbs in a cycle (LTQ and legendary Epic Boss) - this time I had around 250, same for most in my guild. Legendary Epic Boss was far too expensive this time, so I skipped it like most which results in less gems.
The change in RB is a good idea - but collecting a drop from bosses that are killed with 1 QA on the first 2 stages (1/5 and 2/5) simply demands to much orbs.
Result: some try to farm them on their own while the rest of the guild works on the guild part - those that work on the guild part get angry.... fun for the guild in this event is gone - and this is simply bad for the game.

Everyone would need around 250-300 additional gems to be able to work on the indi-part of the Raid Boss. If gree wants us to like the new event we should get some orbs to be able to play :)

blueflinko
03-11-2016, 01:35 PM
In this case, Gree made a huge change in how the game works.
This is the main issue I see. Yes we can spend Honor to buy orbs. But at the same time we haven't needed to for many many cycles, so why would I hoard my honor and not spend it? The fundamental change in EB, which is where at least a third of my guild gets the majority of our orbs from, is what is causing issues. If Gree hadn't changed EB but did this RB quest than I think there would be a lot less grumbling from the masses. Essentially we have 2 of the most fun Gree event's that have been made almost impossible for many people to complete at least in the quest entirety. I'm just trying to say that maybe some orbs given by Gree would go a long way to increasing customer happiness.

Delriokm
03-11-2016, 01:59 PM

Be honest ! It takes Months and Months to collect enough honor to fund the orb deficit. With a reply like "that's the breaks." Really!!! Not a very professional or thoughtful answer. "Just giving my honest opinion." We can see this event was not thought out very well in the development stage!!!! I have not seen complaints about gold!!! Just limited orbs!!! Please stay on subject!!!! Please issue more orbs because amounts are not sufficient . Guilds are idle because orbs are scarce!!!!! Make it kind of boring!!! Hmmmm....maybe I will play another game instead!!!!Not that hard of a delema to figure out!

Vile Lynn
03-11-2016, 02:52 PM
The problem here is that in the past the most amount of orbs we ever needed was @ 9000. This time we nee triple that, and we have less orbs than normal because EB was so difficult that almost no one even attempted Legendary (where you get 200 orbs).

As far doing PvP for honor goes, it takes 500,000 honor to buy 100 orbs. How much PvP would I have to do to earn enough honor to get 500 orbs?
lol, I think you're smart enough to figure that out.
These are choices one needs to make on their own. We know the developers like to switch things up!

Remember that goal tree a long, long time ago where we had to buy several specific units with HP? I had just spent a lot of my HP on something else, probably units, just before that "event" was launched. I was short HP & a bit PO'ed, but I didn't blame GREE. I wished I hadn't just spent most of my HP and PvP'ed like crazy to recoup it.

Players should not need to plan for massive unexpected shifts in the game, and Gree should not want to put players in this position. When Raid Boss costs 3X the amount it has ever cost (over several years), and this is combined with a massive increase in EB legendary difficulty, which was a primary orb source, you have an expected recipe for disaster. Suggesting players can just spend 60K energy (8 orbs per 1000 per your test) is a little strange, It is in Gree's interest not to chase players away from the game. Pardon me for being honest....

BTW, Your example is a complete straw man. Any player buying an LTB upgrade will know that the money is not there for another upgrade as that is how the game works. In this case, Gree made a huge change in how the game works. I hope you can see the distinction.

First off, I welcome honesty. :)

Secondly, it sure is a little strange that you would spin my orb drop rate into spending 60k energy, come on now. I never, even remotely suggested that a player should use 60k energy. lol, let's keep some perspective that most are in a 60-member guild and share the responsibility for donations, please.

Lastly, straw man fallicy? I don't think so, but nice try.

Maybe I would have wanted to upgrade my Manors instead of the LTB? I didn't know they would launch a new type of LTB goal chain for Manors or I would have saved my gold for that! My hypothetical scenario still holds water whether it be gold or HP. Besides, everybody knows they need to buy orbs or earn them thru PvE/EB for RB. Many choose not to do EB, so no orbs, right? You all knew you were choosing not to earn orbs thru the EB event, tbh.
Some spent HP on units, now they don't have HP for orbs. It's part of the game! Maybe some guilds are not meant to finish RB and that is why they upped the orb requirement; IDK, just guessing. Again, it is part of the game that things will be unexpected... go with it or don't, but blaming GREE or acting entitled doesn't help your position that orbs are in short supply... honestly and with all due respect. :)

truthteller
03-11-2016, 03:32 PM
These are choices one needs to make on their own. We know the developers like to switch things up!

Remember that goal tree a long, long time ago where we had to buy several specific units with HP? I had just spent a lot of my HP on something else, probably units, just before that "event" was launched. I was short HP & a bit PO'ed, but I didn't blame GREE. I wished I hadn't just spent most of my HP and PvP'ed like crazy to recoup it.

First off, I welcome honesty. :)

Secondly, it sure is a little strange that you would spin my orb drop rate into spending 60k energy, come on now. I never, even remotely suggested that a player should use 60k energy. lol, let's keep some perspective that most are in a 60-member guild and share the responsibility for donations, please.

Maybe I would have wanted to upgrade my Manors instead of the LTB? I didn't know they would launch a new type of LTB goal chain for Manors or I would have saved my gold for that! My hypothetical scenario still holds water whether it be gold or HP. Besides, everybody knows they need to buy orbs or earn them thru PvE/EB for RB. Many choose not to do EB, so no orbs, right? You all knew you were choosing not to earn orbs thru the EB event, tbh.
Some spent HP on units, now they don't have HP for orbs. It's part of the game! Maybe some guilds are not meant to finish RB and that is why they upped the orb requirement; IDK, just guessing. Again, it is part of the game that things will be unexpected... go with it or don't, but blaming GREE or acting entitled doesn't help your position that orbs are in short supply... honestly and with all due respect. :)

We did not choose to not do EB Heroic...............GREEdy made that choice for us by making the Health 600k
the amount of gems the mayority of players (except for the 2 or 3 that finish due to very high stat/regen and gems) would have had needed 3 or 4 mountaing of gem to finish

War player
03-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Moderator is right. This can all be solved by just using more gems to buy more energy to hit mobs on maps.

Quit your complaining. Just spend $1,000 dollars to finish everything in this boss event. That's how gree has changed the game.

War player
03-11-2016, 04:19 PM
And what's wrong with bombarding with tickets? If it's OK for Gree to jack up the amount of cash it takes to finish quests, why is it not OK for us to bombard Gree with tickets to voice our displeasure?

Debonair
03-11-2016, 05:11 PM
Evidently it's common sense to know that after having millions and millions of honor points built up for years that we should need them now. Vile your point on Gree Liking to change things up is so off base its not even funny. We still have EB, HRB, box events, mob events - the names and prizes change but the events stay very stagnant. I am happy to see an addition but to say we should know better on not spending honor points is an outrageous claim. We have collected them for years with nothing to do with them.

Krissy
03-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Orbs are desperately needed. It's getting ugly. You want to kill the guilds and pit guildmates against each other. This is the way to do it.

sdunn00
03-11-2016, 09:56 PM
Wow....I have an answer....focus on the guild quest first....always first. The entire team gets stronger. In general the awards are better....then there is no fighting over orbs. There are always choices....ours was guild first. While I realize there is a guild portion to the individual questline....we chose to stick with what we know and are continuing now through the heroic questline. After seeing the posts here on the individual questline....looks like we made the right choice.

Krissy
03-11-2016, 10:22 PM
Ummmm everyone already finished normal and Heroic quest chain hours ago. Obviously that is first. We are talking about the guild quest part which needs 60 people to finish all 5/5 levels of individual to finish the guild quest. Which need insane amount of orbs. Insane

sdunn00
03-12-2016, 12:20 AM
Ummmmmm not everyone has finished heroic, congrats to those who did. We will happily continue working our way through heroic & continue ignoring the Indy/guild line.

Jomama1
03-12-2016, 08:21 AM
Vile,

- my 60K was simple math on what is need to get 500 orbs based on your test earlier. That is the average needed for each member.

-but honestly I can't believe you are playing this game at any sort of high level, maybe fooling around in a retirement guild as you seem to be out of touch with the experience of more serious players. It's to nobody's advantage when more players quit out of frustration. Please look at the average CP score of top ten over last 6 months and you will see what is happening.

-why do you feel you must reflexively protect gree? even the most ardent posters here will give gree credit when they do the right thing, but you appear to see them as incapable of doing no wrong. Just entitled players right. We are the ones paying to play a game we are supposed to enjoy if Gree wants us to keep paying. Ironically I think your attitude actually hurts Gree, who you are clearly trying to protect.

Just food for thought.

Jnsolberg
03-12-2016, 10:29 AM
Vile,

- my 60K was simple math on what s need to get 500 orbs based on your test earlier. That is the average needed for each member.

-but honestly I can't believe you are playing this game at any sort of high level, maybe fooling around in a retirement guild as you seem to be out of touch with the experience of more serious players. It's to nobody's advantage when more players uit out of frustration. Please look at the average CP score of top ten over last 6 months and you will see what is happening.

-why do you feel you must reflexively protect gree? even the most ardent posters here will give gree credit when they do the right thing, but you appear to see them as incapable of doing no wrong. Just entitled players right. We are the ones paying to play a game we are supposed to enjoy if Gree wants us to keep paying. Ironically I think your attitude actually hurts Gree, who you are clearly trying to protect.

Just food or thought.

Well said, and I totally agree!

Frostpocket
03-13-2016, 06:01 AM
I also think the orb drop has been reduced. I began hitting the heroic Indy quest for orbs and in 33 hits on mobs, I gained 7 orbs. Clearly, not enough people complete the heroic quests at individual levels; me included. This is due to the horrendous xp and also, the amount of gems which would be needed to complete it, so the lack of orbs gained in EB means we must resort to Indy mob quests, to get us to spend gems this way, and of course, if we don't like it, it's hard cheese! By reducing orb drops and expecting players to 'second guess' spending honour, which is just plain stupid, people are having to complete quests they've no interest in, in order to help the separate RB guild event. Coupled with the players, who only wish to help themselves in RB, rather than the guild, I will be glad when this event is done. It used to be my favourite event. Now, it's probably my least favourite; along with those infernal and constant boxes!

Jnsolberg
03-13-2016, 07:25 AM
I also think the orb drop has been reduced. I began hitting the heroic Indy quest for orbs and in 33 hits on mobs, I gained 7 orbs. Clearly, not enough people complete the heroic quests at individual levels; me included. This is due to the horrendous xp and also, the amount of gems which would be needed to complete it, so the lack of orbs gained in EB means we must resort to Indy mob quests, to get us to spend gems this way, and of course, if we don't like it, it's hard cheese! By reducing orb drops and expecting players to 'second guess' spending honour, which is just plain stupid, people are having to complete quests they've no interest in, in order to help the separate RB guild event. Coupled with the players, who only wish to help themselves in RB, rather than the guild, I will be glad when this event is done. It used to be my favourite event. Now, it's probably my least favourite; along with those infernal and constant boxes!

Even if we saved all our honor for this event, what do we do for the next RB when all our honor is gone?

Koad
03-14-2016, 12:58 AM
Even if we saved all our honor for this event, what do we do for the next RB when all our honor is gone?

Having a 5-day KA holiday..

SenorSwamp
03-14-2016, 01:48 PM

Sigh. i think that is not the point. The point is that game players are retiring in droves because of this decision making. I am glad that the developers like it; however, the larger point is that the game base does not. The point the MULTIPLE authors are making here is that these decisions are impacting the gameplay negatively, which is impacting the bottom line for the company. It seems that if they want to make more money, they would listen to the market and not simply repeat things because 'the developers like to switch things up!"

See previous point. Again, you are positing that the micro-decision is valid because it represents 'management discretion.' The litany of posts on this and similar topics suggest that the issue is not about whether or not this individual decision was bad (although, let me relieve any suspense: it was); rather, the question at hand is macro-decision making framework employed by gree leadership, and the ultimate impact it is having on game play, retention, spending, and new membership.

Please show the math that proves this works for a guild of 60 active people, who have been playing the game thoughtfully and fully and started this event with zero orbs. If you choose to complicate the narrative with "well... they shouldn't have spent their previous honor..." then I will ask that you circle back to the previous two points, understand that is not the issue at hand, and actually try to answer my question.

I actually agree with you here. You did not offer a straw man--there was no attempt at fallacy. What you did, in my opinion, perhaps more cleverly, was offer a well-couched red-herring. Let me not address the years of bad decision making and attempt of the player base to improve the game and let me, instead, focus on 1) how mathematically it may be possible and 2) it is their fault, as players, for not being anticipatory of the whims of great greecian (see what I did there!?) Oz behind the curtain. Kudos to you for this brilliant bit of word-smithery.

DragCro
03-14-2016, 05:18 PM
Please don't repeat this quest any more,to much work for one event.
No orbs,not possible to finish individual part of the quest,we had raid boss normal,raid boss hero,raid boss guild part collect units 1/5
And individual part,this was stressing event without any joy..
Please don't repeat it any more,people are retiering because you are making it as work.Game should be fun and not work

Jnsolberg
03-15-2016, 10:42 AM
No orbs,not possible to finish individual part of the quest,we had raid boss normal,raid boss hero,raid boss guild part collect units 1/5
Please don't repeat it any more,people are retiering because you are making it as work.Game should be fun and not work

I agree wholeheartedly.

But, if Gree was to triple or quadruple the number of orbs available to us, or to reduce the orb cost for each boss, then this event had some pretty nice boosts.

As the quest is for this event, it stinks. Please don't do the RB like this again. Why is it that Gree wants to stress out thier players? Why?

truthteller
03-15-2016, 11:07 AM
I agree wholeheartedly.

But, if Gree was to triple or quadruple the number of orbs available to us, or to recuse the orb cost for each boss, then this event had some pretty nice boosts.

As the quest is for this event, it stinks. Please don't do the RB like this again. Why is it that Gree wants to stress out thier players? Why?

many have stated that this could be a "social experiment"......................take your guess

War player
03-15-2016, 05:57 PM
I have stated several times it's an experiment. Once you hook someone in a game by having them pay money, they stay with it because of the need to protect their investment. See how far they can screw you before you just quit.

So many pay so much for a game where the developer finds different ways to turn right around and screw them.

It's pretty amazing.

sdunn00
03-16-2016, 11:54 AM

Please don't get me wrong when I add to this post....first....I appreciate trying new things but ....orbs have always been a resource that had no use except for guild events. Now with an individual component thrown in and less drops....it caused dissension and infighting among a normally very cohesive group of people. Individuals were sneaking bosses after others had generously bought & donated orbs with honor. I had no option but to remove officer status from those that were calling bosses for individual gain. This caused another round of angry words and arguments. This event was extremely stressful as stated. I agree....do not do this again with the limited orbs that were provided. I realize the coding might be terribly complex but it would have been better to have a separate orb specific to individuals that they could use from their own inventories to call bosses for their individual questline. Please do not rip apart our functioning guilds by repeating this event next cycle.

Lunagirl
03-16-2016, 05:37 PM
It made us think and was something new - it wasn't that bad of an event - great rewards

Duke of Earl
03-17-2016, 06:45 AM
It made us think and was something new - it wasn't that bad of an event - great rewards

I think most of us would have liked this event if it was changed:

More orbs
Higher level bosses for the drops
Lower number of orbs needed to summon a boss.

Any one of those things would have made this an enjoyable event