PDA

View Full Version : Double strike boost!!

Hobbs
03-09-2016, 05:51 AM
I'm sure by now most have a good double strike percentage and a large amount of players have over 100% on this boost!

I have never bought units with this boost from store and I have over 190%,as this boost is useless beyond 100% Why are we seeing so many double strike Boosts in ALL EVENTS?
I'm not saying remove All Double strike boost units as I'm sure there are some out there still under 100% but can we see less of them in future as they are useless to the Majority of players..
Where has Triple strike boosts gone? Can't remember the last time one was available.

Sheldor Sir
03-09-2016, 06:44 AM
just look my at couple of accounts mine are active but total free
main 38%
next 26%
miniest 17%

so I know that all the gold users and players in big factions have bought/earned loads making them pointless but for us little guys crawling along best we can these daily goals are welcome (even if a bit repetitive)

Hobbs
03-09-2016, 10:22 AM
just look my at couple of accounts mine are active but total free
main 38%
next 26%
miniest 17%

so I know that all the gold users and players in big factions have bought/earned loads making them pointless but for us little guys crawling along best we can these daily goals are welcome (even if a bit repetitive)

Don't know anything about your faction or what you mean by active SS,wasnt aware there was accounts out there with such low DS Figures,are they new account?
That's not intended as a slight on your account or how you play BTW.
In this last week we have had:
Long march daily which was 1% DS X7 !!
24 hr epic boss yielded 1% DS.
Raid Boss has a possible 3% DS Increase.

+11% Double Strike in just a week is excessive and useless if you already have 100%,I'm not saying get rid of all DS prizes just cut them down for those already at 100%.

Or maybe give an option to choose you prize of same value unit but have option of DS or another bonus that actually has an impact.

WBS
03-09-2016, 11:49 AM
Hobbs could all of those double strike bonuses been done gold free?

Pidgeot
03-09-2016, 12:24 PM
I agree, all of my double strike has been gold free except the 6% or so I picked up from the re-release of the health regen units. They are giving out too much of them. They need to release boost better.

truthteller
03-09-2016, 12:29 PM
I agree, all of my double strike has been gold free except the 6% or so I picked up from the re-release of the health regen units. They are giving out too much of them. They need to release boost better.

I believe GREE will keep releasing and giving out more DS

the more DS they give to free and light gold players.............the more points they will get in battles (specially against the whales)..............thus increasing the use of gold to get refills during battles = more revenues for GREE

Sheldor Sir
03-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Don't know anything about your faction or what you mean by active SS,wasnt aware there was accounts out there with such low DS Figures,are they new account?
That's not intended as a slight on your account or how you play BTW.
In this last week we have had:
Long march daily which was 1% DS X7 !!
24 hr epic boss yielded 1% DS.
Raid Boss has a possible 3% DS Increase.

+11% Double Strike in just a week is excessive and useless if you already have 100%,I'm not saying get rid of all DS prizes just cut them down for those already at 100%.

Or maybe give an option to choose you prize of same value unit but have option of DS or another bonus that actually has an impact.

we play free, we had 11 accounts last wd 8 active came 442/118 and completed all faction goal, we usually finish 9/9 on FL, we did daily EB goal (wont last that much time again lol) we just quit on 3/10 RB an main accounts jumping to help friends faction, only thing we never do is LTQs or set min req or GET STRESSED :-) but otherwise i would say we are fairly active!
main is 4 years old, was born 10 Mar 2012 @08:10 will be having jelly & ice cream

Hobbs
03-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Hobbs could all of those double strike bonuses been done gold free?

Suppose it depends on stats and faction for all to be free,the 7 daily goals for long march were very easy to achieve,I think 2k energy to get 5/5 daily DS UNIT.
Epic boss was ultimate 8/10 I believe.
Raid boss has a 1% and 2% bonus linked to faction goals.
Most LTQ events have DS Bonuses in too at moment.

Like I Said I don't want accounts that still need DS Bonus to miss them,but just think there are way too many and NO Triple ones lately.

truthteller
03-09-2016, 12:53 PM
Suppose it depends on stats and faction for all to be free,the 7 daily goals for long march were very easy to achieve,I think 2k energy to get 5/5 daily DS UNIT.

Like I Said I don't want accounts that still need DS Bonus to miss them,but just think there are way too many and NO Triple ones lately.

Yes the LTQs usually the 7/10 Ultimate is a DS bonus which you need to finish NORMAL and PRESTIGE to unlock and which is out of reach for at least 90% of players

I got the daily goals DSs, but not the EB one (as most players we get stuck at boss 33 or 35 and some cannot pass boss 50) 8/10 you need to get to boss 114 I think

Hobbs
03-09-2016, 12:58 PM
we play free, we had 11 accounts last wd 8 active came 442/118 and completed all faction goal, we usually finish 9/9 on FL, we did daily EB goal (wont last that much time again lol) we just quit on 3/10 RB an main accounts jumping to help friends faction, only thing we never do is LTQs or set min req or GET STRESSED :-) but otherwise i would say we are fairly active!
main is 4 years old, was born 10 Mar 2012 @08:10 will be having jelly & ice cream

Happy birthday to your main account :D

I'm not judging how you or your faction play,if you are still having fun you are playing the game right.
I now realise it's still an important bonus to some,just would like to see less Double Strike and More Variety on boosts.
You may or may not know,There is 1% DS ON RAID ULTIMATE 3/10 and 2% DS ON RAID ULTIMATE 5/10.

Sheldor Sir
03-09-2016, 01:07 PM
we finished 3/10, but only have 4 accounts with over 500Bil FA an only 2 have regen under 40min so getting lvl80's means having all online, diffiuclt when we far east, uk and west coast time zones. we just playing for fun especially ruining 5 node streaks !! littling things, little things lol

Hobbs
03-09-2016, 01:16 PM
we finished 3/10, but only have 4 accounts with over 500Bil FA an only 2 have regen under 40min so getting lvl80's means having all online, diffiuclt when we far east, uk and west coast time zones. we just playing for fun especially ruining 5 node streaks !! littling things, little things lol

Understood,it's tougher to drop the higher bosses when faction isn't full.
If my faction finishes and has some spare time maybe could ask some to drop by and try to get you that 2% DS.

Sheldor Sir
03-09-2016, 01:25 PM
thnx for offer :-), just worked out my 5 can do a massive 5T boss damage in 2 hrs enough to kill a 75 i think but means I have to play all 5 on a timer, and that is what i mean by refusing to stress about pixels, we cant finish prestige to activate 5/10 just not enough firepower, but all is good

gave up playing big factions for that reason and I used love RB right back to the beginning, manning jump rooms in an out of factions for 3 days with FLy and few others was mad

crazeejay
03-09-2016, 02:18 PM
The more DS there are just means more lag like there isn't enough lag as it is now

Brown Out
03-09-2016, 05:15 PM
Highly active completely free player in a top 100 faction, Double Strike at 46%.

Happy to get the DS boosts. Don't ruin it for us Jay. :)

crazeejay
03-09-2016, 05:56 PM
Highly active completely free player in a top 100 faction, Double Strike at 46%.

Happy to get the DS boosts. Don't ruin it for us Jay. :)

Just sayin...lol :)

WBS
03-09-2016, 06:05 PM

So I won't be expecting much then, I can't get past 37 for EB. Won't make the low one either or the RB as faction is too small. Which last part is on me.

Hobbs
03-10-2016, 01:26 AM
So I won't be expecting much then, I can't get past 37 for EB. Won't make the low one either or the RB as faction is too small. Which last part is on me.

Maybe the solution is offer these DS Boosts at lower points in missions to help the ones who need this Boost!
Current 24 hr LTQ has +5% DS for completing All missions.....not worth chasing for anyone over 100% but may be worth it if you have good Regen or some refills to burn.

HGF69
03-10-2016, 04:47 AM
Remember that guy who maxed out his DS when they put them on sale as stackable and spent over £10,000?

Bet he feels cheated now that every event is chucking them away so 100% DS is the norm (or 110% by Gree logic to be truly equal to 100%).

The triple strike bait hasn't been quite as forthcoming, yet, although a few people have a very healthy TS stat from the high end events.

Surely by default anyone with a 200%DS should be getting automatic TS's or QS's!?

Bndawgs
03-11-2016, 05:47 PM
The ds goal that needs to go away is the ultimate ltq lvl 7 one. With the crazy ridiculous energy reqs these days, anyone who can finish normal and prestige and lvl 7 ultimate doesn't need ds anymore.

Hobbs
03-12-2016, 10:26 AM
The ds goal that needs to go away is the ultimate ltq lvl 7 one. With the crazy ridiculous energy reqs these days, anyone who can finish normal and prestige and lvl 7 ultimate doesn't need ds anymore.

Agreed,should be earlier on in goal chains to help those who may need these boosts,everyone should have an option of getting at least a few of these boosts.

levelhead
03-12-2016, 06:26 PM
I'm amazed that so many have over 100% ds boost. I'm only on 23%... I would try and get a ds boost if they was earlier on in the chain. But not on much these days. Maybe that would get me playing more.

Hobbs
05-05-2016, 04:34 AM
I first posted this on March 13th,I then had 190% Double Strike Boost!!
Hightower you said the over use of this boost was "being looked into"
There are more threads about so many Useless Double strike boosts yet we are seeing even more!!
SO 2 cycles later and having obviously not purchased anything with Double strike attached,I now have.... +558% DS Boost!!
Absolute JOKE,either find a use for the DS over 100% be it a trade for Triple strike or an option to choose a different boost or something actually useful or GET RID OF THIS BOOST NOW.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-05-2016, 07:45 AM
Just looked at DS bosts::
650%
600%
575%
501%
450%
Lowest 300%

TS::
88%
down to
3%

Jg48
05-05-2016, 04:50 PM
Sorry DEW but if you have 88% ts you do a lot in the top 2 faction

crazeejay
05-05-2016, 05:14 PM
I first posted this on March 13th,I then had 190% Double Strike Boost!!
Hightower you said the over use of this boost was "being looked into"
There are more threads about so many Useless Double strike boosts yet we are seeing even more!!
SO 2 cycles later and having obviously not purchased anything with Double strike attached,I now have.... +558% DS Boost!!
Absolute JOKE,either find a use for the DS over 100% be it a trade for Triple strike or an option to choose a different boost or something actually useful or GET RID OF THIS BOOST NOW.

Well said!! But we all know Gree is looking into it lol

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Sorry DEW but if you have 88% ts you do a lot in the top 2 faction

LOL, DEW I now?
Check their rosters in next WD mate.
You won't see my loser XXX among those elite tappers, mate.

Jg48
05-05-2016, 07:20 PM
Well maybe not now. But you used to dew a lot in the top. Just saying.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-05-2016, 09:31 PM
Well maybe not now. But you used to dew a lot in the top. Just saying.

Nasty rumors, mate, just idle chatter.
I'm INFAMOUS for being a life long underachieving, procrastinating, mooching, rummy!!!! LOL

Mila Relyt
05-06-2016, 05:12 PM
My oldest account that was here since right after they put a level limit on the advanced airbase, 64% DS. Used to be in the top 200s before stepping back into real life. Rejoined that faction to help out, so pretty much dewin nutting but faction events when I can fit it in between real life.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-07-2016, 02:44 AM
My oldest account that was here since right after they put a level limit on the advanced airbase, 64% DS. Used to be in the top 200s before stepping back into real life. Rejoined that faction to help out, so pretty much dewin nutting but faction events when I can fit it in between real life.

NUTTIN to be ashamed of, as many of us are DEWIN NUTTIN. LOL