PDA

View Full Version : Great job with the Brick drop Ev Team, What's Next?

Dr BoneCrusher
03-08-2016, 10:04 AM
I am hoping for more interesting war prizes. Some new modifiers or even balancing back to attack mods. From what I see their may be some returning interest in the game and new spending. How about rewarding the long term and newly returning players👍🏻

Evan1000
03-08-2016, 09:29 PM
Thanks for making epic boss health decent- I made it to boss 100 last time. Maybe I'll even attempt to complete this one.

Here's some feedback from me: make war prizes not suck. Look at the war prizes now and compare them to the ones from over the summer. Notice the difference?

And don't make every individual prize the same. There's no point in spending gold to get T300 when the T3k prize is exactly the same- besides to hit mins, which brings about ponses in syns.

Besides that, nice job GREE!

Dipstik
03-08-2016, 09:35 PM
I am hoping for more interesting war prizes. Some new modifiers or even balancing back to attack mods. From what I see their may be some returning interest in the game and new spending. How about rewarding the long term and newly returning players����

You are not a trend, dr. B.

Dr BoneCrusher
03-09-2016, 06:18 AM
You are not a trend, dr. B.

Lol, Dippy if you happen to notice as of late, some old names on the box event leader board. Lots of my old CK friends are spending again. Even EEE has made an aperiance up their. Also, with those attractive new player bundles, to keep those account going. Motivate these players with some quality mods. Ip energy and even attack mods. I've seen mini's with twice as much defense than attack.

Vile Lynn
03-09-2016, 10:42 AM
Hey Dr. BC! I thought that was you I saw on the LB! Congrats! Great to see some old familiar faces again!

My mini's are defense-heavy and most players are def-heavy below L80ish from what I see on my RL. Granted, it is the RL which is a very small window. My MLP (~L150) and original main (started Aug 2011) are still very attack-heavy, but I don't mind; I like attack! Defense is pretty useless imho.

I've noticed it, too... lots of new & returning players in the game and here on the forum, too. It's awesome! :cool:

Nobody knows what's next, heh, but I hope they keep it up!
If they are paying more attention to our feedback, I'd love a PvP Tourney!
*hint*hint* ;)

Evan1000
03-09-2016, 02:48 PM
My defense is ahead of my attack on all of my accounts now. Only a matter of time..

Oasis
03-10-2016, 07:59 AM
My defense is ahead of my attack on all of my accounts now. Only a matter of time..

Last night, to summon up an Epic boss, I went through my news to find someone who attacked me and lost (green)… easy/quick way to summon.. Found a guy/gal and attacked.. in BIG BOLD RED I was told I lost… I thought WTF.. I was expecting a boss, not a loss…
I went into the rivals hood and checked out their stats… Turns out (because of all the defense mods we’ve been getting), his/her attack isn’t high enough to beat my defense, and vice-versa – my attack wasn’t high enough to beat their defense – Stalemate!
How is this person now a rival? I can’t win, and he/she can’t win..

Dipstik
03-10-2016, 08:16 AM
Yeah, it's a problem, but the players demanded it. Just build your IPH and stack your paper behind your giant wall.

Oasis
03-10-2016, 08:21 AM
Stalemate!

http://www.keviniriarte.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Stalemate.jpg

Vile Lynn
03-10-2016, 09:55 AM
Last night, to summon up an Epic boss, I went through my news to find someone who attacked me and lost (green)… easy/quick way to summon.. Found a guy/gal and attacked.. in BIG BOLD RED I was told I lost… I thought WTF.. I was expecting a boss, not a loss…
I went into the rivals hood and checked out their stats… Turns out (because of all the defense mods we’ve been getting), his/her attack isn’t high enough to beat my defense, and vice-versa – my attack wasn’t high enough to beat their defense – Stalemate!
How is this person now a rival? I can’t win, and he/she can’t win..

I see a lot of stalemate rivals on my list, too, or I tap green on my news and get a red "You Lost!" D'oh!

I went to a rival's hood from my news feed while brick hunting yesterday... checked out their stats...
Ok, I cannot beat them, next! BUT then...........
I saw their level! Wha? They are level 135-ish! I'm level 275-ish, lol! That's a 140 level difference! I'm a toothless shark in the minnow pond! Rad!
Somebody posted in the past that Androids can switch accounts and get switched rivals lists (RL), but I thought it was cute some "little" rival could beat my almost 5yo account. :p This fortunate Android glitch has happened a few times to me... good for them! ;) Since they've upped the brick drops, I'm seeing a LOT more on my news which is a great thing!

I think these are more exceptions than the rule for the RL; I don't have any problems finding plenty of reasons to PvP from my RL.

BTW, bosses will still pop even if you lose an attack. Great way to pop a boss for no XP.