PDA

View Full Version : Where do pvps cOme from?

Joe Crime
11-01-2011, 01:14 PM
Does anyone know where pvps come?

Duke.0
11-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Well you better watch out, and better not cry, i'm telling you why....The game checks the list and checks it twice, it finds out who is naughty or nice. Then it looks and sees if you are bad or good (and you better be good....not for me...not for my sake....but for goodness sake). If you have better stats then the opponent, you will win, its based on your level / mafia strength.

Joe Crime
11-01-2011, 01:24 PM
@duke how do you put pics on your profile and to the pvps come from the rivals inventory or random from the computor

Duke.0
11-01-2011, 01:31 PM
@duke how do you put pics on your profile and to the pvps come from the rivals inventory or random from the computor

Are we talking In Game?
Or on forums?

The pvp's come from rivals who are your level with various mafia numbers.

Example:
I'm level 51, people who attack me are 51 also and have anywhere from 60 to 110 mafia.

Joe Crime
11-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Well the pic thing is about the forum and thanks for the pvp thing

Joeycool
11-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Well you better watch out, and better not cry, i'm telling you why....The game checks the list and checks it twice, it finds out who is naughty or nice. Then it looks and sees if you are bad or good (and you better be good....not for me...not for my sake....but for goodness sake). If you have better stats then the opponent, you will win, its based on your level / mafia strength.

ha ha! Nice duke!

G Wiz
11-01-2011, 03:30 PM
Lol dat was nice

whocareswhatmynameis
11-01-2011, 04:29 PM

hilarious!

Joe Crime
11-03-2011, 03:35 PM
So where do they come from the persons inventory or the computor random item generator

Joeycool
11-03-2011, 03:55 PM
So where do they come from the persons inventory or the computor random item generator

If you are talking about loot won from PVP fights then they are random. They do not come from the other persons inventory.

Joe Crime
11-03-2011, 04:52 PM
Thanks that was what i was looking for