PDA

View Full Version : Epic boss (El Liberator Returns)

Batchief
03-07-2016, 04:35 PM
OK, I'm confused! The epic boss runs 1 days for individual and faction (according to folder). On the globe, it show individual running 1 day and not on the faction side. Then, a raid boss starts tomorrow for the faction??? Can anyone explain that!!

truthteller
03-07-2016, 04:36 PM
OK, I'm confused! The epic boss runs 1 days for individual and faction (according to folder). On the globe, it show individual running 1 day and not on the faction side. Then, a raid boss starts tomorrow for the faction??? Can anyone explain that!!

You are in GREEland, where all is possible,

GREE has for a while not list portions of events, in this case EB (most players know that there is always an individual and faction goals, same applies for RB

Laurence1
03-07-2016, 05:15 PM
At 24 hrs start tapping and open your wallets lol

Pidgeot
03-07-2016, 05:37 PM
150 bosses in a day after a 3 day WD is too much. Would it kill them to stop the back to back event?

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-07-2016, 05:55 PM
150 bosses in a day after a 3 day WD is too much. Would it kill them to stop the back to back event?

THEGREE don't wanna hear NUTTIN.
All you need to be DEWIN is hit dat BUTTON.
THEGREE only wanna keep YOU TAPPIN.
Now, you kwitcher YAPPIN'
'Cause when youse ain't TAPPIN,
Them sales be LACKIN'

I'm jest a nobody who can't DEW NUTTIN
I'M too dumb to be TAPPIN'
So I jest keep on YAPPIN'

Batchief
03-07-2016, 06:26 PM
THEGREE don't wanna hear NUTTIN.
All you need to be DEWIN is hit dat BUTTON.
THEGREE only wanna keep YOU TAPPIN.
Now, you kwitcher YAPPIN'
'Cause when youse ain't TAPPIN,
Them sales be LACKIN'

I'm jest a nobody who can't DEW NUTTIN
I'M too dumb to be TAPPIN'
So I jest keep on YAPPIN'

Dew: That is priceless! Always enjoy your post. I guess I will have to go with the flow on this 24 hr. event. If is is one 24 hour event.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-07-2016, 08:46 PM
Dew: That is priceless! Always enjoy your post. I guess I will have to go with the flow on this 24 hr. event. If is is one 24 hour event.

Thanks mate.
Guys just like to have fun. LOL