PDA

View Full Version : Battle capabilities resetting after eack level!!

Hobbs
03-05-2016, 04:15 AM
Battle capability is STILL resetting after each level!
This makes completing battle capabilities and any other missions linked with it much harder then it should be!
Instead of requiring 1100 wins or so for battle capabilities to complete it now runs into the thousands,I have sent numerous tickets regarding this issue and usually receive messages stating they are aware of issue and working to fix it!
This issue has been ongoing for months and means it takes way more Health/Gold refills then it should require.

What's being done about it?
Why cannot goals be lowered while "you are working to fix it" ????
At least don't link wrapper missions to Battle Capabilities until it's fixed....or is it another way of squeezing more money from you customers?

Would appreciate some explanation,but not holding my breath.....

Rolinz
03-05-2016, 09:42 AM
GREEdy at it again!

Pidgeot
03-05-2016, 10:03 AM
It was done on purpose. If you look deeply into it, the 'glitch' happened when they let players buy 100% double strike.

sstuutss
03-05-2016, 03:44 PM
You're still spending to finish after all this time? I'd say its working just the way they think it should.

Well played gree

WBS
03-05-2016, 03:57 PM
When will players learn?

[PM] President Hightower
03-05-2016, 05:04 PM
Battle capability is STILL resetting after each level!
This makes completing battle capabilities and any other missions linked with it much harder then it should be!
Instead of requiring 1100 wins or so for battle capabilities to complete it now runs into the thousands,I have sent numerous tickets regarding this issue and usually receive messages stating they are aware of issue and working to fix it!
This issue has been ongoing for months and means it takes way more Health/Gold refills then it should require.

What's being done about it?
Why cannot goals be lowered while "you are working to fix it" ????
At least don't link wrapper missions to Battle Capabilities until it's fixed....or is it another way of squeezing more money from you customers?

Would appreciate some explanation,but not holding my breath.....

I'll take a look and get back with something in the next few days.

crazeejay
03-05-2016, 08:33 PM
President Hightower;1552682']I'll take a look and get back with something in the next few days.

lmao yeah you get back with "something" in the next few days!

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-05-2016, 08:37 PM
lmao yeah you get back with "something" in the next few days!

My old friend, this illustrates the importance of any consumer complaint.

If you feel your custom is valued, keep spending.

Jg48
03-06-2016, 04:49 AM
What a f ing joke Hightower you know it's working as intended. And if you don't you do not work for gree or play games but either way you are just stalling the inedible. So just suck it up and post the truth.

WBS
03-06-2016, 06:24 AM
What a f ing joke Hightower you know it's working as intended. And if you don't you do not work for gree or play games but either way you are just stalling the inedible. So just suck it up and post the truth.

I know! It's nice to see some communication but how do we know he/she can be trusted?

Jg48
03-06-2016, 08:09 AM
The track record shows no way on gods green earth can be trusted.

Hobbs
03-06-2016, 02:32 PM
President Hightower;1552682']I'll take a look and get back with something in the next few days.

Well at least concerns are getting an answer which hasn't been the case for quite a while.
My opinion is give President Hightower benefit of doubt,although most of the playing community is aware of this issue he/she may not be,I look forward to an answer on this issue and any possible solution to fix it.

Laurence1
03-06-2016, 04:54 PM
Well all I know is that even if I sat here tapping away at every war spending gold, I would not be able to complete it anyway. Atm it takes any where from 1.5 to 2 mins per hit and after 5 hit game crashes and I have to restart. Given that it would be a pointless exercise to even try, the game is so slow I can make a coffee inbetween hits. Lmfao.

WBS
03-06-2016, 06:06 PM
Well all I know is that even if I sat here tapping away at every war spending gold, I would not be able to complete it anyway. Atm it takes any where from 1.5 to 2 mins per hit and after 5 hit game crashes and I have to restart. Given that it would be a pointless exercise to even try, the game is so slow I can make a coffee inbetween hits. Lmfao.

That's gree's biggest "perk", allowing you to make coffee in between hits��

Hobbs
03-10-2016, 09:09 AM

Have you got any news on this issue yet Hightower???

Hobbs
03-18-2016, 12:15 PM
Hightower,you said you would get back in couple days?
Since that was 2 weeks ago,do you have any news on this issue?

Pidgeot
03-18-2016, 12:27 PM
I too would like to know this.

Rolinz
03-19-2016, 11:18 PM
Hightower,you said you would get back in couple days?
Since that was 2 weeks ago,do you have any news on this issue?

Are any of us surprised the lack of response?

They will not respond if they know they have a problem and they do not have a quick fix or they don't care to respond or they are too busy trying to get more people to keep buying gold!

WBS
03-20-2016, 07:01 AM
Are any of us surprised the lack of response?

They will not respond if they know they have a problem and they do not have a quick fix or they don't care to respond or they are too busy trying to get more people to keep buying gold!

The danger of games like this is the fact that some think if they don't spend huge amounts they aren't helping their friends in the faction. 2. They may already be addicted to spending and Gree probably knows many of them will still spend no matter how bad of product they are spending on.
3. Gree never had a good track record on customer service. It is nice to see Hightower respond more often but even that doesn't help the main issues of the game.

Hobbs
03-22-2016, 10:11 AM
Still waiting for a response!!!!!!

levelhead
03-22-2016, 10:40 AM
Still waiting for a response!!!!!!

Don't it say it all when you are waiting this long. ;) hightower I bet has looked into it but was shutdown with a response. Or I guess there still waiting for a reply, as the complexity of the problem.

Hobbs
03-22-2016, 12:35 PM
Don't it say it all when you are waiting this long. ;) hightower I bet has looked into it but was shutdown with a response. Or I guess there still waiting for a reply, as the complexity of the problem.

Probably right....
I'm waiting but not expecting much,this is the best mindset to approach this game,hope for the best but expect the worse.:rolleyes:

[PM] President Hightower
03-22-2016, 01:37 PM
Sorry for the late response. I wanted to be sure it would have the proper attention before giving an answer. This issue has been identified and should be fixed for the next WD(edit).

Hobbs
03-22-2016, 01:43 PM
President Hightower;1554107']Sorry for the late response. I wanted to be sure it would have the proper attention before giving an answer. This issue has been identified and should be fixed for the next Frontline.

Hi Hightower,
Thanks for response but "battle capabilities" is a WD event and not Frontline?

HGF69
03-22-2016, 01:50 PM
Hi Hightower,

I had to laugh

[PM] President Hightower
03-22-2016, 02:56 PM
Hi Hightower,

Hah yeah sorry, it's been a long two days. We have this bug set to highest priority and will attempt to have this fixed by the next WORLD DOMINATION :cool:

Hobbs
03-22-2016, 04:17 PM
President Hightower;1554115']Hah yeah sorry, it's been a long two days. We have this bug set to highest priority and will attempt to have this fixed by the next WORLD DOMINATION :cool:

No problem,we all make mistakes....even GREE ;)
Seriously though,would be great to get this issue sorted,it's been ongoing for quite a while and it's frustrating.
Thanks again for response.

[PM] President Hightower
03-23-2016, 10:31 AM
I have been told that this bug is fixed and the server will be updated today. The upcoming WD should be unaffected by the previous issue. However, if the issue is not fixed, I will update the Battle Capabilities requirements to lower levels so they may be completed.

Hobbs
03-26-2016, 06:11 AM
President Hightower;1554198']I have been told that this bug is fixed and the server will be updated today. The upcoming WD should be unaffected by the previous issue. However, if the issue is not fixed, I will update the Battle Capabilities requirements to lower levels so they may be completed.

Battle capabilities looks like the issue has been resolved.
Credit where it is due:
You acknowledged the issue.
You addressed the issue.
And seems you resolved the issue.

Refreshing that issues are listened to and acted upon,we have been asking for this on the Forum for a long time.
Kudos to Hightower for taking the time to address and resolve this particular issue.