PDA

View Full Version : Ideas to better the gameplay!

Dirty Larry
03-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Just curious on what others would want to change in the game?

I would like to see an update to the avatars. Perhaps a transgender option as an example.

An event where your player can go to jail for a few days.

Battles that have 4 to 6 syndicates all fighting at the same time.

PhantomNine
03-03-2016, 01:43 PM
According to Gree, the drop rate on bricks is as should be....but if the majority of players are complaining that bricks are difficult to find, why not change it for a better game play experience??? I feel the current situation with bricks, is promoting actions to take place which I'm sure Gree, would prefer would not take place since the actions are contrary to the fundamental spirit of fair and honest game play.

Dipstik
03-03-2016, 02:15 PM
I want to see a minigame where you could attack your opponent's hood with various types of attackers that you could deploy against their defenses. They could arrange their hood in a way that optimizes the defense with buildings that shoot at your opponent's attackers. You could build walls to protect your resources from being stolen. The attackers could have different attributes, for instance some could fly, which would let them evade certain defenses. There could be a leaderboard based on points that you could accumulate by beating your opponents in battle. That would be totally cool.

Blaggard
03-03-2016, 04:19 PM
How about a hat having carnal adventures in a zoo?

Dipstik
03-03-2016, 04:21 PM
Curious George and the man in the yellow hat?

Dat Guy
03-03-2016, 06:10 PM
I want to see a minigame where you could attack your opponent's hood with various types of attackers that you could deploy against their defenses. They could arrange their hood in a way that optimizes the defense with buildings that shoot at your opponent's attackers. You could build walls to protect your resources from being stolen. The attackers could have different attributes, for instance some could fly, which would let them evade certain defenses. There could be a leaderboard based on points that you could accumulate by beating your opponents in battle. That would be totally cool.

When I first started playing the game, I used to strategically place my defense buildings thinking it helped stave off robberies. It did not.

I always thought it would be cool to have a GTA type scenario when doing jobs. There is no way my avatar should be able to walk around the city killing people indiscriminately. There should be cops patrolling the areas forcing you to use a little more stealth in carrying out your nefarious activities.

!Radar
03-03-2016, 08:54 PM
Short specials. Guaranteed brick on every attack in the next hour, gold cost halfed for the next hour, energy regen boosted for an hour, buildings collected Within the hour pay double, something of that nature. A "hotspot" for random areas of the game. Maybe even have it so it's completely random on each account or for each syndicate, not cc wide.

sister morphine
03-04-2016, 12:42 AM
When I first started playing the game, I used to strategically place my defense buildings thinking it helped stave off robberies. It did not.

I always thought it would be cool to have a GTA type scenario when doing jobs. There is no way my avatar should be able to walk around the city killing people indiscriminately. There should be cops patrolling the areas forcing you to use a little more stealth in carrying out your nefarious activities.
The game was always ridiculous like that. Can you imagine a real life powerful mob not being able to react against some little punk who manages to rob one of their businesses. They'd crush them! In this game hitting back just gave the punk a link to come round whenever.

sister morphine
03-04-2016, 12:54 AM
According to Gree, the drop rate on bricks is as should be....but if the majority of players are complaining that bricks are difficult to find, why not change it for a better game play experience??? I feel the current situation with bricks, is promoting actions to take place which I'm sure Gree, would prefer would not take place since the actions are contrary to the fundamental spirit of fair and honest game play.
I wonder if there's a differing drop rate scaled according to how big a spender a player is?

I'm convinced something is going on in box events. Some people in my syn who are spenders post pics in chat of prizes with 14 to 20+ million stats. I've never won anything above 11 million. You'd think by the law of averages that a really good prize might pop out once every few cycles or so, but no. I suspect that the best prizes are simply greyed out for non-spenders so they can never be won. Would it be legal to do something like that?

Oasis
03-04-2016, 06:58 AM

You can buy bricks in game!

FYI: your level 300 account is a sweet target in battle....

!Radar
03-04-2016, 07:51 AM
How about a set of short events that pop up randomly? A single street assault or battle that shows up without warning. Winner of the battle gets something towards their syn base or a temporary bonus. Loser loses 1% of banked cash or 5% of non-banked cash.

montecore
03-04-2016, 08:51 AM
how ahout bringing back PvP?

chicken
03-04-2016, 04:50 PM
Short specials. Guaranteed brick on every attack in the next hour.

This sounds like a fun idea. Something like this would definitely get people to play this game more often.

Mrs Cash
03-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Fixing the bugs would be awesome. Plenty on Android remain unresolved.

Red BD
03-06-2016, 05:41 PM
You can buy bricks in game!

I can't (as far as I know). Still not hip I guess.

cc thunder
03-06-2016, 08:09 PM
I want to see a minigame where you could attack your opponent's hood with various types of attackers that you could deploy against their defenses. They could arrange their hood in a way that optimizes the defense with buildings that shoot at your opponent's attackers. You could build walls to protect your resources from being stolen. The attackers could have different attributes, for instance some could fly, which would let them evade certain defenses. There could be a leaderboard based on points that you could accumulate by beating your opponents in battle. That would be totally cool. oh, you mean clash of clans? How about they resolve the bugs instead of adding new content

Timala
03-07-2016, 03:17 AM
What bugs lol. Fixing the game doesn't make Gree more money, adding new content does.

I would really like to see new decorations. It's been the same since I've started playing and honestly they are a bit boring...

TMI
03-08-2016, 08:11 PM
It would be cool if there was some kind of minigame where you're a spaceship zooming around in space and you can shoot other things.

Foty
03-09-2016, 05:48 AM
Fixing the bugs would be awesome. Plenty on Android remain unresolved.

I have been having force close issues for at least the past month. The game constantly freezes and closes itself when switching accounts. Fix this first, then work on new content. What's the point of adding things if it takes forever to get into different accounts.

!Radar
03-09-2016, 11:21 AM
It would be cool if there was some kind of minigame where you're a spaceship zooming around in space and you can shoot other things.

Where you could shoot floating heads?

Dipstik
03-09-2016, 11:37 AM
Where you could shoot floating heads?

I was thinking big floating asteroids that would break up into smaller asteroids as you shoot them. That would make this game great.

!Radar
03-09-2016, 03:45 PM
I was thinking big floating asteroids that would break up into smaller asteroids as you shoot them. That would make this game great.

Can't be done, can only do floating heads that would break into smaller floating heads

Dipstik
03-09-2016, 04:58 PM
I guess I could live with that. Make it happen, gree.

!Radar
03-09-2016, 09:29 PM
I'm pretty sure Dipstik is already aware of this, but for anyone that isn't, you can open up a mini game by opening the settings in the cc app and turning the sound fx on and off 6-7 times. I know it still works on iOS, never checked droid.

Dipstik
03-09-2016, 10:56 PM
I heard about that a LONG time ago, but to be honest, I've never tried it.

eNtroX
03-09-2016, 11:34 PM
bring back kingpings

sir don john
03-10-2016, 12:48 AM
I think it crazy
only the leader can get safe house etc
make more ranks or allow fo 3 leaders

Dipstik
03-10-2016, 05:47 AM
Omg bala??

Vile Lynn
03-10-2016, 10:04 AM
I'm pretty sure Dipstik is already aware of this, but for anyone that isn't, you can open up a mini game by opening the settings in the cc app and turning the sound fx on and off 6-7 times. I know it still works on iOS, never checked droid.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?63252-Bringing-back-the-hidden-game-in-KA
...works in CC, MW & KA ;) I think Funzio made it before they did Androids, but I could be wrong.