PDA

View Full Version : Zalora The Venomous: Changes to Epic Boss

IPassButter
03-01-2016, 05:41 PM
My Lieges!

We would like to let you know about some changes we have made regarding the upcoming Epic Boss event: Zalora the Venomous. Most players will find it easier to progress further into the event as boss health is lower than previous Epic Boss events until the later levels. We have also lowered the cost of power attack to 5 gems. To adjust for the lowered boss health some of the goal requirements have been raised.

Thanks for your participation and good luck in hunting down Zalora the Venomous!

sdunn00
03-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Can we get a bit more specifics on exactly what "some" of the goal requirements are?

Stark.
03-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Please tell me we don't have to kill more bosses. EB used to be fun when it was 100 bosses then legendary. 150 bosses is just too many and that's just normal. Most don't even bother since the event has been a slog. Even with lower boss health, if the kill count is still 150+, most will continue to pass on EB.

Koad
03-01-2016, 10:57 PM
If you change things, why don't you give us a button to summon a boss? Triggering a boss is usually a hassle and NOT fun. You would get positive feedback on this. Ah and if you are already on it, get rid of the 2 min cooldown before being able to summon a new boss after killing the recent one.

Your "adjustments" is a nice thought, but I expect it will be even worse than before...

B1RD
03-02-2016, 04:26 AM
If you ever believe Gree "improves" on anything with regards to this game, then you certainly have other issues ����

Crafting - Something new and exciting, which we stole from another game, made no use of it and abandoned it.

Guild Citadel - Something we say will be an added feature for guild bonuses but really doesn't matter one bit. Just another layer of nonsense. ��

Raid Boss - Let's take an event that everyone completely loved and make it one which everyone loathes. ����

Epic Boss - We try and try to make it more and more tedious, let's try it again. ����

Jnsolberg
03-02-2016, 04:53 AM
If you change things, why don't you give us a button to summon a boss? Triggering a boss is usually a hassle and NOT fun. You would get positive feedback on this. Ah and if you are already on it, get rid of the 2 min cooldown before being able to summon a new boss after killing the recent one.

Your "adjustments" is a nice thought, but I expect it will be even worse than before...

This is a great idea! The biggest chore with EB is summoning one. Sometimes it takes a few mob hits or PvP or raids. Sometimes it triggered, but we don't know about it until we exit the game and enter again, only to find that the EB was summoned a few minutes ago.

Many of us like EB, but 150 kills, then another 35 for Legendary was very tedious. I really don't look forward to having to kill, say 250 of them. Even with many of them one hit kills, summoning them is a big bore.

rutty
03-02-2016, 05:06 AM
To adjust for the lowered boss health some of the goal requirements have been raised.

Doesn't this just reverse the 'making it easier' part? We'll just have to kill more bosses for the same rewards. While I at least appreciate the attempt to improve the boss experience I'm unconvinced that this is the change people wanted. See earlier comments regarding summoning

JamieF
03-02-2016, 05:07 AM
Thanks for lowering the PA to 5 gems. I think the game lag already cost me a mountain for hitting those stupid buttons.

truthteller
03-02-2016, 09:45 AM
My Lieges!

We would like to let you know about some changes we have made regarding the upcoming Epic Boss event: Zalora the Venomous. Most players will find it easier to progress further into the event as boss health is lower than previous Epic Boss events until the later levels. We have also lowered the cost of power attack to 5 gems. To adjust for the lowered boss health some of the goal requirements have been raised.

Thanks for your participation and good luck in hunting down Zalora the Venomous!

Hi IPB
Here are a few questions regarding your post, we do appreciate you trying to communicate with us the players, but this post brings nothing but more confusion and worrying

a few questions or clarifications needed

1- "boss health is lower than previous Epic Boss events until the later levels".................. what do you really mean by this? level 100+? level 50+?
2- "the goal requirements have been raised."..................we already have to kill 185 bosses to complete ALL goals (150 bosses for first 20 goals and 35 bosses for 10 more goals) .................... so are we gona have..........
A)- Same 30 goals with extra kills (more than 185 bosses to kill)???................
B)- Are we gona have now only 15 goals instead of 20 for Normal EB, which will add to the same 150 kills?? while Legendary EB remains the same?
C)- With the later levels..............are you gona make their Health increase again in the 100k+ and 150k+?? which was an EPIC FAIL

Please if you are gona communicate with players, try to actually provide information that will make players understand what will really happen.

as of right now.............knowing GREE history, most players are already expecting EB to be worst than before with even more boss kills and many are already talking about not even trying EB.....................

and all becuase of this post which is really confusing

IPassButter
03-02-2016, 11:24 AM
... We'll just have to kill more bosses for the same rewards....

The rewards have been improved to reflect the adjusted goal requirements.

Lunagirl
03-02-2016, 12:50 PM
That's great but no one wants to kill more bosses - it is really actually boring killing 150 then doing legendary

truthteller
03-02-2016, 12:54 PM
That's great but no one wants to kill more bosses - it is really actually boring killing 150 then doing legendary

it gets so boring that I could get to boss 100, but was is the point now, since the "good" prize is at boss 150, so I only do guild kills and I am done, (so about 6-9 bosses per day)

mainly the LOOOOOONG time it takes to trigger a boss, I wish they adjust it like in MW, now you can trigger a boss from 1 minutes or less (most of the time) or they actually make so that ANY action in KA triggers a boss

Jnsolberg
03-02-2016, 05:47 PM
So far we have some problems:

1). The daily unit, the Oakheart Peace Offering, with the -1% lockbox cooldown only works on 2/4 of my toons. Doesn't even get added in on one of them, one has it added in, but doesn't save any time. The other two save @ 1 minute.
Will this one stack?

2). The Oakheart Lizardling Sage which we get 6 of for 10/24 (25 kills) have a 1% Magic attack boost, but it does not stack.

Lunagirl
03-02-2016, 09:34 PM
And boss health has increased ��

Jnsolberg
03-03-2016, 04:52 AM
And boss health has increased ��

EB 03/03/16

32). 2255
33). 2325
34). 4559
35). 5129
36). 5698
37). 6268
38). 6838

54). 15,996

70). 23,787
71). 24,081
72). 24,375

It's increasing slower in the 70s

Amelio
03-03-2016, 06:10 AM
We've all been playing this game pretty long now... All the complaining in the world doesn't change a thing... Everyone should know this!! So it's really just two choices... Either quit, or continue to play... Because NOTHING is going to change... Seriously... We've all complained daily.. And yet, we are still here! Playing! So either stop playing if your that angry or just continue playing and stop complaining... Simple..

Jnsolberg
03-03-2016, 06:37 AM
We've all been playing this game pretty long now... All the complaining in the world doesn't change a thing... Everyone should know this!! So it's really just two choices... Either quit, or continue to play... Because NOTHING is going to change... Seriously... We've all complained daily.. And yet, we are still here! Playing! So either stop playing if your that angry or just continue playing and stop complaining... Simple..

We express our opinions in the hope of making the game better and that someone at Gree is listening.
Gree has been responsive lately.
They made the daily streak units stack 2 wars ago.
They lowered the XP from 90 to 2 for a recent ILTQ.
They brought back LTBs.
They got rid of Trials.

I'm not a big fan of Gree, but they have been listening. At least a little, lol

Jnsolberg
03-03-2016, 08:20 AM
EB 03/03/16

32). 2255
33). 2325
34). 4559
35). 5129
36). 5698
37). 6268
38). 6838

54). 15,996

70). 23,787
71). 24,081
72). 24,375

81). 27,018
91). 29,955
101). 33,609
111). 40,964
121). 49,930
131). 98379

136). 162,071

141). 266,999

Real bad news, I'm stopping now.

Gree I hope the daily guild kill requirement doesn't go up each day like they used to way back when.

truthteller
03-03-2016, 09:50 AM
EB 03/03/16

32). 2255
33). 2325
34). 4559
35). 5129
36). 5698
37). 6268
38). 6838

54). 15,996

70). 23,787
71). 24,081
72). 24,375

81). 27,018
91). 29,955
101). 33,609
111). 40,964
121). 49,930
131). 98379

136). 162,071

141). 266,999

Real bad news, I'm stopping now.

Gree I hope the daily guild kill requirement doesn't go up each day like they used to way back when.

AWESOME!!!!!! I am only on boss 34, so I will just stop and only do guild kills, there is no way I will waste my time and mountains of gems in this events

I had the feeling when they said "later bosses harder" they would go back to the 150k+ energy needed, seems boss 150 will be again 500k health like a few cycles ago

GREE!!!!!!!!! ......................Please let us know, how many players get to boss 150.....................my guess will be ZERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well maybe 1 or 2 super heavy gemmers)

Ryosaeba
03-03-2016, 11:24 AM
I'm more curious how many people stopped after Jnsolberg's post. Gree may go knocking on his door. :D

Vile Lynn
03-03-2016, 11:38 AM
GREE!!!!!!!!! ......................Please let us know, how many players get to boss 150.....................my guess will be ZERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well maybe 1 or 2 super heavy gemmers)

How many players do you think should get the top reward?

truthteller
03-03-2016, 11:59 AM
How many players do you think should get the top reward?

Those that are willing to spend a REASONABLE amount of gems, and 2/3 mountains of gems I do not think is reasonable

also those willing to spend is just a handful, the other 99.9% of players will only do daily guild kills

at least in the past players look forward to getting to boss 100 (and many would spend some cash for gems to get there) as they would get the guild/indi w****r, now days, there is now way 99.9% of players can get them because we all have to get to boss 150

I myself use to spend a little to get to boss 100 and get the w****r, but since we move to boss 150, I only do guild kills, and pretty much the mayority of KA does too

GREE did 2 or 3 500k health EB events, and they were EPIC FAILS.............now they are going back to the same crap

there was an EB with reasonable health and I manage to get to boss 150 using some gems, and even did some legendary goals for the units and the orbs, I thought the event was well balance and I am sure revenues were higher compared with any of the 500k+ health EBs

So Vile......... How many do you think should get the top reward? and what do you think a reasonable amount of gems to get there should be?:cool:

Vile Lynn
03-03-2016, 12:21 PM
So Vile......... How many do you think should get the top reward? and what do you think a reasonable amount of gems to get there should be?:cool:

IMHO, only 1 or maybe 2 should get the top reward.

I really have no clue how many gems it should take to get to 150... I'll just guess... a mountain plus if they utilize their time wisely or 2-3 mountains if they rush thru kills. Gems=time. (my guess is based on the top reward.)

Tachyon
03-03-2016, 12:42 PM
In my opinion, long-time, hard-working players should be able to win normal prizes without using gems. Only heroic and haste prizes should require gemming. But even if 150 kills were doable without gems I probably wouldn't be attempting it; in part due to the time required but more so because the guild daily quests (which I fear will grow day by day) require me to save kills for later days.

truthteller
03-03-2016, 12:55 PM
IMHO, only 1 or maybe 2 should get the top reward.

I really have no clue how many gems it should take to get to 150... I'll just guess... a mountain plus if they utilize their time wisely or 2-3 mountains if they rush thru kills. Gems=time. (my guess is based on the top reward.)

Well we have to remember that GREE's revenues for EB comes from TWO sources

1- players buying/using gems to kill bosses at the higher levels, which if they see that A) health is 266k+ to 300k+ not many will buy gems as it would be tooooooo expensive and B) players using health packs to speed time which added to gems needed to make kills, would quickly become very expensive too

2- revenues come from the EB packs.................again, players will not waste CASH buying packs if they see they cannot finish EB unless spending an additional $$hit load of gems

with current EB, why waste cash on packs, if they are not gona help you, 99.9 of players would need like 40k or 50k damage per gold hit to even have a chance because of they do not have good health regen bonus, and I think that even the TOP PLAYER probably only does under 20k damage per gold hit

Jnsolberg
03-03-2016, 01:12 PM
I'm more curious how many people stopped after Jnsolberg's post. Gree may go knocking on his door. :D

Oops!
Maybe I should hide. :(

Jnsolberg
03-03-2016, 01:15 PM
In my opinion, long-time, hard-working players should be able to win normal prizes without using gems. Only heroic and haste prizes should require gemming. But even if 150 kills were doable without gems I probably wouldn't be attempting it; in part due to the time required but more so because the guild daily quests (which I fear will grow day by day) require me to save kills for later days.

Not only a lot of time, but a lot of gold also. A level 150 boss needs more than 400k per hit. So if you need say 25 hits, that 10 million gold for only that one boss!
No wonder Gree made it only 5 gems for a gem hit that's worth 3 gold hits

sheffman
03-03-2016, 01:16 PM
I will finish finish for free, and there are others who will also finish for free, but it will take a hell of a lot of time and effort. If everyone finished for free how would Gree make a profit and continue to run the game? The event should be hard, and the rewards should be good, to make the event worthwhile.

blueflinko
03-03-2016, 01:27 PM
EB has been one of my favorite events for a long time as well as for many of my guildmates. I understand making things harder due to inflated stats. I also understand that Gree is a business and like any business needs to make money. The problem lies in that while trying to increase difficulty they also are angering long time players. Making EB difficult is one thing, making hard core players have to set timers to get maximum amount of hits in is part of the fun. However, when reports come in of health increases so fast and vast that most of my players in a Top25 guild give up before day 1 is even out, that makes it hard to help motivate and keep players excited about the game.

As it is now the vast majority of KA players will find it impossible to finish normal EB without spending a lot of gems. Since I would imagine that the majority of KA players are free or rarely spend on gems, than making something so difficult just seems to be counter productive. Then again maybe having 500 players spend a lot on gems vs having 15,000 spend a little is worth it.

Vile Lynn
03-03-2016, 01:46 PM
Well we have to remember that GREE's revenues for EB comes from TWO sources

1- players buying/using gems to kill bosses at the higher levels, which if they see that A) health is 266k+ to 300k+ not many will buy gems as it would be tooooooo expensive and B) players using health packs to speed time which added to gems needed to make kills, would quickly become very expensive too

2- revenues come from the EB packs.................again, players will not waste CASH buying packs if they see they cannot finish EB unless spending an additional $$hit load of gems

with current EB, why waste cash on packs, if they are not gona help you, 99.9 of players would need like 40k or 50k damage per gold hit to even have a chance because of they do not have good health regen bonus, and I think that even the TOP PLAYER probably only does under 20k damage per gold hit

There is a third source.... gold sales to pay for hits if they don't gem hit

truthteller
03-03-2016, 02:05 PM

I thought of that one, but discard it due to

Remember that buying gold is based on a % of your IPH or Level or something like that, so I think only high level players would get "lots" of gold on a purchase, BUT

1- Any top player (or long time player) would have no need for it as they IPH would be high enough and they would save a few hundred million for EB (My IPH is not that great, but I have on hand 200m+ gold)

2- I think it would actually be cheaper to get gems and use 5 gems per hit, intead of buying gold and using gold hits

But yes, that is another potential source of revenues, same as buying gems to use gem hits on EB:D

Jnsolberg
03-03-2016, 02:14 PM

Sorry, I just can't let this one go.
Have you ever played this game?
Why would anyone spend real cash to buy gold? You might as well use 5 gems to equal 3 gold hits and save a lot of time.
Better yet, raid for it.

Personally, if I'm able to complete it, I will do it with gold hits. I have enough to probably finish, but I don't think I will spend any gems. It will depend on the health of the last few bosses. Plus I'm not sure I want to be a slave to timers for the last few days, lol

Just found out that boss 143 has 326,009 health. That's an increase of @ 60k in just 2 levels.

I'll go as high as I can, but won't finish.
143). 326,009

Vile Lynn
03-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Sorry, I just can't let this one go.
Have you ever played this game?
Why would anyone spend real cash to buy gold? You might as well use 5 gems to equal 3 gold hits and save a lot of time.
Better yet, raid for it.

Personally, if I'm able to complete it, I will do it with gold hits. I have enough to probably finish, but I don't think I will spend any gems. It will depend on the health of the last few bosses. Plus I'm not sure I want to be a slave to timers for the last few days, lol

Yes, Purple Squirrel, I have played KA since day 1 and still play. Please quit asking me that. It sounds rude & dismissive, and there's no need for that here.

I have, in fact, bought gold, and I know of others who have bought gold for hits when time didn't allow for raiding and gems ran short.

KA has players from all over the world, with all different backgrounds and opinions. No two players are alike. Please have an open mind & show some tolerance for other players who may not share the same view as you or play the same way you play. :) Thank you.

Lord Vyper
03-03-2016, 03:02 PM
My Lieges!

136 = 162,071
141 = 266,999
143 = 326,009

and is nearly impossible now...
and no.... I don't think that many player think it is easier now. It should at least be possible to finish normal mode - but it is no longer for most player, making the event uninteresting. Most player will concentrate on the guild part - being frustrated that they have no more chance to finish normal. You should not forget that there are a lot of player that are willing to spend a few gems if they see a chance - but with this boss health there is none for most of us.
And yes, I agree that there should be a big group finishing normal - legendary might be reserved for a few - but not normal

Debonair
03-03-2016, 05:22 PM
Well I will be passing on this one

Jnsolberg
03-04-2016, 03:34 AM
136 = 162,071
141 = 266,999
143 = 326,009

and is nearly impossible now...
and no.... I don't think that many player think it is easier now. It should at least be possible to finish normal mode - but it is no longer for most player, making the event uninteresting. Most player will concentrate on the guild part - being frustrated that they have no more chance to finish normal. You should not forget that there are a lot of player that are willing to spend a few gems if they see a chance - but with this boss health there is none for most of us.
And yes, I agree that there should be a big group finishing normal - legendary might be reserved for a few - but not normal

143). 326,009
149). 593,479
150). 655,795

1/10 legendary is kill a 150 in 20 minutes.
I'm guessing that 9/10 must be kill a boss in 2 minutes. How is that even possible? Even with gem hits, I would still need 16 gem hits.

Unbelievable.

Jnsolberg
03-04-2016, 05:02 AM
My Lieges!

IPB, thanks for the heads up.
I'm not sure which levels were lower, but last EB boss 150 had @ 55k health.
The higher levels are insane, with 149 = 593,479 and 150 = 655,795
The gem hit dropping to 5 gems was a good move, 25 gems for 3x a gold hit was nuts. (I just don't want to have to do 16 of them on one boss)

That being said, there are good reasons to do at least some of EB.

EB 03/03/16

55 kills, 1% Beast attack
85 kills, 2% Machine attack
100 kills, 3% Infantry defense (4 free hits for me)

54). 15,996
81). 27,018
101). 33,609

Even though the boss' health over level 131 is crazy, there are some easy boosts to be had.

truthteller
03-04-2016, 09:23 AM
IPB, thanks for the heads up.
I'm not sure which levels were lower, but last EB boss 150 had @ 55k health.
The higher levels are insane, with 149 = 593,479 and 150 = 655,795
The gem hit dropping to 5 gems was a good move, 25 gems for 3x a gold hit was nuts. (I just don't want to have to do 16 of them on one boss)

That being said, there are good reasons to do at least some of EB.

EB 03/03/16

55 kills, 1% Beast attack
85 kills, 2% Machine attack
100 kills, 3% Infantry defense (4 free hits for me)

54). 15,996
81). 27,018
101). 33,609

Even though the boss' health over level 131 is crazy, there are some easy boosts to be had.

I alwasy look at the positive side of things, I spend 2 days getting to boss 100 and then I get 4 days away (minimum log in) of KA

win win for me

Noor
03-04-2016, 09:27 AM
I used to like EB, used to finish normal for free and gem to finish Legendary. Now normal is not even possible to finish unless glued to the ipad, more than 20 gold hits to get down last lvl boss is just insane.
I am in a top guild, and most of us kill for guild. It is a shame really, because EB should be one of the best events, like RB and War.

sheffman
03-05-2016, 11:47 AM
I finished the EB normal yesterday and am slowly working my way through legendary. Received some nice prizes with boosts from the normal part, but I have to say that the prizes through legendary are completely rubbish and none are even close to making it into my army. Gree if you want people to push on through legendary and spend a few gems then you really have to make the rewards a lot better as there is absolutely no incentive at all!!

Metsrock9931
03-05-2016, 03:41 PM
Ditto, sent a ticket in, and having the only tech respond when the event is over. No resolution, but I wanted to provide job security.

Hockeydoc
03-05-2016, 05:48 PM
I used to buy a mountain of gems, or more, every war cycle to complete multiple events, get stronger, and be competitive during war. My reward for spending that much was getting units and boosts that made quests a bit easier to complete compared to spending NO money. And, there was the fun of getting Heroic done. That kept me spending because I saw real progress, not only with my main profile, but with my many minis.

Now, it takes nearly a mountain of gems to complete just ONE event through Heroic. Worse yet, most of the Heroic units do not make it into my army, so the use of gems is for nothing except a handful of units, many of which are worse than those in the Normal portion. So, I reduced my spending until the equipment packs came along. At least with EB, the packs helped me complete the event, with the addition of much more time required.

This is not the way to keep players spending OR encourage others to begin spending money. If there is only more time required and tons of frustration, fewer dollars are spent. Gree, please stop alienating the players who would be willing to spend $15 to $50 nearly every war cycle to actually see some benefits from their hard-earned money.

And as for how many should complete Heroic EB, one or two players out of the entire game is not an inducement to attempt to complete an event. 1 to 2% is a a better reflection, especially when taking statistics into account (above 2 standard deviations).

Sweet {T} aka Trillain @ GoV

Frostpocket
03-06-2016, 02:17 AM
Crafting - Something new and exciting, which we stole from another game, made no use of it and abandoned it.

Guild Citadel - Something we say will be an added feature for guild bonuses but really doesn't matter one bit. Just another layer of nonsense. ��

Raid Boss - Let's take an event that everyone completely loved and make it one which everyone loathes. ����

Epic Boss - We try and try to make it more and more tedious, let's try it again. ����

I have to agree; particularly with the latter two. I am at 149/150 and won't attempt any more after 150. I'm finishing the 150 because I got to 130, without horrendous effort and want to finish 150. This involves free gems. I made the decision not to invest in the event, when I read about refills being dropped along the way; not at just level 33.

The Raid Boss was my favourite event, but now, I meet it with less enthusiasm.

Whilst I agree that GREE is responding more, I feel that it's because it's doing so, because it's looking to increase revenue, rather than wishing to assist.

With reference to only one or two people winning the top prize; is this based on just how many people want to spend a lot of money, or pure elitism? Because, if it's the latter, that's rather sanctimonious. If someone wants to spend a lot of money, that's up to them. For it to be an opportunity for only the mere one or two who are 'deemed' to be the top players, well, that's rather silly, because once more, it all comes down to what a person will spend.

Thankfully, I don't spend that much :)

When I really don't like it any more, I will stop playing.

E-I
03-07-2016, 06:36 AM
I usually buy a few of the equipment packs each cycle. This stupid event convinced me to save my money. Or more correctly, I spent that money on a different game.

Jnsolberg
03-07-2016, 07:37 AM
I just saw this in a chat room:

Legendary RB
1 - 1 in 20 mins
2 - defeat 5 boss without escape
3 - 1 in 15 mins
4 - defeat 10 boss w/o escape
5- 1 in 10 minutes
6- defeat 20 bosses without escape
7- 1 in 7 minutes
8- defeat 40 bosses
9-1 in 5 mins ( not confirmed )
10- defeat 50 bosses

Gree, you are truly insane.

I've stopped at 130, not going to become a slave to a timer for this. A level 150 would take me 48 gold hits. Even at -81% Health Regen, I'm not sure I could do it for the 19.5 million gold it would cost

The red Baron
03-07-2016, 07:50 AM
May be this bos event was based on the equipment pack with some million attack we had for some hours.
1 hit for each boss.This would have been easy.
One more step on the way to quit this game becomming worse and worse again.

Jnsolberg
03-08-2016, 04:52 AM
At least one peep made it this far. Not sure if he/she is going to try. It seems like that CP is very expensive. Better to refill a few times in war, lol

Gree, maybe 1 or 2 peeps spending mountains is better for you instead of many peeps perhaps spending a little bit. But for the long term enjoyment of the game, goals need to be attainable. At least the Normal portion of the quests.

Once peeps realize that they have no chance at all to finish, they just stop. Perhaps they try to get to a certain level for a prize, then they stop, but not spending anything along the way.

At least with the ILTQs we've been having lately, Most can at least finish Normal, and the gemmers can choose to do Heroic, or leave it alone.

All of Kingdom Age hopes that you will adjust the Health downward a lot on the higher level bosses for the next EB. Hmmm.....it seems we had this same craziness @ 6 months ago with EB. Peeps didn't even try for a while until the health became reasonable again.

rutty
03-08-2016, 04:58 AM
I've stopped at 55. Not a lot of point in going much further

plavine
03-08-2016, 01:34 PM
I am satisfied with realizing I'm not going to finish normal - i bought a pack of units ( boots , sword , artifact ) a few months ago and was rewarded with reaching boss 100 a few times. Then the EB got crazy health and I struggled to get to 50 : then we get the latest message about the boss being easier. Well , not really. I'm in boss 75 5 gold hits, not too difficult , but way too time consuming even with my 81% health regen . So , I'll get to 80 or 85 , not great but still better than a month or two ago when level 50 was 15 gold hits

Jomama1
03-08-2016, 02:13 PM
I finished150 and it was just painful. Can't imagine attempting legendary. Do the developers really think this is fun?

Seems there is a major flaw in understanding the idea of the game. We work hard and pay money so that our characters get better. When you dramatically increase the difficulty against your hardest working players you are reminding them how pointless this all is.