PDA

View Full Version : Raid boss problems

Killer_Elite
03-01-2016, 03:27 PM
Raid boss not working on IOS. Seems to be problem with health bar as shows as all used, even on level 1, and that was before doing anything.

Works on Android fine. Perhaps the developers ought to practice working on IOS zide because on Android, it is fastest and best game has ever been. Frontline, videos etc are all working as you would want.

On IOS however, it is like children in primary are writing code because nothing works.

Bambamgunz
03-01-2016, 03:33 PM
On ipad have to refill health with medi pack or gold on every boss cause says empty!!
So not fixed yet!!!
timer goes down to 10:44 then back up to 11:10 ,then repeats sequence!

Agent Orange
03-01-2016, 03:43 PM
Just sent a ticket, this may be specific to certain accounts.

The account that got locked out of the last WD with the health bar problem cannot hit the Beat the Elite boss. Error message pops up saying it is out of health. Yet on the same iPad a brand new account that is linked works so it appears to be not only iPad specific but also account specific.

Linking the broken account to the iPhone fixes the problem until the account is linked back on the iPad at which point it breaks again.

crazeejay
03-01-2016, 03:58 PM
Mine is working fine. iPhone 6+

onedog24
03-01-2016, 04:12 PM
It didn't work for me in the WD, either! Sent a nasty ticket in after spending a lot of gold to get both Individual Rewards in the 2 Frontline events. Only to have the health bar show empty for me in WD!!!! Tried to use a health pack, but received a message that said I was full, which I knew it was even though it shown as empty. So, I basically got ripped off by losing all the Leap Year rewards I would have gotten!!!

NOW, I can't play the boss event because it just pops up the regen screen like I'm empty. Pissed off as I'm missing all these units now too!

As someone in the IT Industry (Oracle Developer) these fks are the most incompetent software developers ever. ZERO quality control! I really wonder if they even have a QA team? They sure as hell don't test all possible platforms like any reputable company would! Hell, I wonder if they even have competent, or any at all, project managers (PM's)?

Batchief
03-01-2016, 05:28 PM
I am having a problem with the Modern War Epic Boss (Reynaldo Mendez) event that started today at 6:00 PM EST. The problem is, the health bar does not regenerate. When the boss is summoned, the screen comes up with the boss and the health bar is almost empty (little red showing). I can attack one time and screen goes to the timer that shows when you can attack again. The timer starts at 11 minutes/10 seconds and counts down to 10 minutes/44 seconds. At that time it goes back to 11 minutes/10 seconds. I believe that this is related to the problem I am having in the World Domination war event (request# 2870902) and Raid Boss event (request# 2866291). It started on 2/25/2016 approximately 11:00 AM EST. My ID 711 139 609. I use iPad with iOS 9.2.1. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Thanks

Agent Orange
03-01-2016, 07:48 PM
Mine is working fine. iPhone 6+

iPhone works as stated, iPad and certain acoounts, possibly very old accounts no.

Agent Orange
03-01-2016, 08:08 PM
Also on an iPad 2 with IOS 9.2.1.

If you can link to something other then an iPad the account seems to work.

For example thos having this problem which model iPad are you using?

Agent Orange
03-01-2016, 08:10 PM
Update, for those having problems. Did you also have the deploy issue during the last FL? I did with the account that is having problems but none of my older accounts are blocked from attacks.

Health status bar is totally screwed up as well on the iPads so this is likely connected.

Bambamgunz
03-01-2016, 08:34 PM
UPDATE!!! Ipad Healthbar seems to be working now i can hit bosses!!

Vile Lynn
03-01-2016, 08:40 PM
Just to let you guys know... I let them know about the issues specifically in this thread about the Epic* Boss about 2hrs ago... So, I'm sure they're busy investigating it. Hope they get a fix! *fingers crossed*

Edit: haha, I was a tad late...

UPDATE!!! Ipad Healthbar seems to be working now i can hit bosses!!
Thanks for posting! That's great news!

Socks
03-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Just to let you guys know... I let them know about the issues specifically in this thread about the Epic* Boss about 2hrs ago... So, I'm sure they're busy investigating it. Hope they get a fix! *fingers crossed*

Can you please forward my thread entitled "I didn't want to have to do this but..." to someone who can actually help me? The CS associate I'm dealing with refuses to look at the screenshots I've sent, and the patronization I'm getting is really starting to grate on me. Thanks in advance.

Batchief
03-02-2016, 02:51 AM

I logged on this morning to find my health bar working as well. Thanks Vile Lynn!

Agent Orange
03-02-2016, 03:17 AM

iPads now seem to be ok, thanks!