PDA

View Full Version : Dat Bait & Switch Tho...

Pidgeot
02-28-2016, 07:23 PM
I must say I'm quite impressed. I mean REALLY impressed. I could understand if you accidentally placed a 22% sea defense when you really meant for it to be a 2% sea defense boost but a -2% Health Regen Time followed by a -1% AND then a series of energy regen boost hardly seems like a unintended action. I mean, the goals EVEN sported a 2 hour timer! It was like you wanted the players to rush the goals, which cost money or at least gold. Its not like the players would have had imbalance or anything with such a small gain. Even 15/15 cost money to complete and all those people got cheated.

Good job GREE.

Shred
02-28-2016, 07:30 PM
I'm done with this crap. I'm in top 5. I don't really benefit with those rewards, but to take back is really sleazy. Gives more competition. Forget it. Game over for me.

carlos spicey weener
02-28-2016, 08:02 PM
What a bunch of thieving grubs. Phuck you Gree and phuck this piece of ****e game!!!

Xyranthios
02-28-2016, 08:05 PM
First boosts of this kind that lots of people could get in like 2 years... Spend gold for them and then they are just whisked away...then again why am I surprised

Rotti
02-28-2016, 08:47 PM
You can always be sure Gree will screw it up. I'm sure they are teaching the Gree constant in schools now. Funny thing is I was initially thinking good on Gree for the event...was I wrong. Still swindling me after 4yrs. Happy to say never again.

sidlives
02-28-2016, 09:45 PM
Gree SUCKS

Laurence1
02-28-2016, 10:02 PM
Its fraud plain and simple

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-28-2016, 11:26 PM
Thank God I finally DID SUMPIN, because what they did to you fine, decent, trusting people is evil.

That said, take the plunge, you can stop the bleeding.

rookstar
02-29-2016, 01:42 AM
Time to bend over and take another one up the arse from Gree

HGF69
02-29-2016, 04:34 AM
I must say I'm quite impressed. I mean REALLY impressed. I could understand if you accidentally placed a 22% sea defense when you really meant for it to be a 2% sea defense boost but a -2% Health Regen Time followed by a -1% AND then a series of energy regen boost hardly seems like a unintended action. I mean, the goals EVEN sported a 2 hour timer! It was like you wanted the players to rush the goals, which cost money or at least gold. Its not like the players would have had imbalance or anything with such a small gain. Even 15/15 cost money to complete and all those people got cheated.

Good job GREE.

I obviously missed this but would appreciate an explanation of what got taken away and why?

Zepson
02-29-2016, 04:42 AM
There is not one gaming company who would have the nerve to do this, only this one...
Gree, do you even realize what a ****ty company you are???

J-manKometh96
02-29-2016, 05:27 AM
Of course they realize it. It's what keeps the money rolling in without having any expenditures.

WBS
02-29-2016, 05:31 AM
And some posters in this forum blame others in this forum for negative threads, when we constantly get screwed over by Gree! Gree is purposely doing what they do, they know spenders will spend to receive those bonuses so they continue to bait and switch. Wake up players, Gree doesn't care about quality or transparency they only want $$$.

Sheldor Sir
02-29-2016, 05:31 AM
7684GreeD at it again bunch of T....ts

high tower post says 10/20 win TOTAL 41 wins to get prize yet I'm on 54 and goals says still on 8/20 with 3/25 to finish, so the the TOTAL to complete 10/20 goal is NOT 41, that is wins for that lvl only, the TOTAL would be the combined goal requirement surely? which is about 150? which means that's me done as the most I can hit in 24hrs is 120. so thanks to the misleading post we have got FL goals to find out that wasted weekend with now chance of making it without cash which ain't ever going to happen so from now on take everything posted as being only half the story

Brown Out
02-29-2016, 08:53 AM
Haha, I love it!

<3 GREE <3

[PM] President Hightower
02-29-2016, 10:07 AM
Please refer to this post for information on this issue: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120376-Burst-Attack-Issue-and-Resoltuion&p=1552212#post1552212

Bndawgs
02-29-2016, 10:25 AM
President Hightower;1552215']Please refer to this post for information on this issue: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120376-Burst-Attack-Issue-and-Resoltuion&p=1552212#post1552212

can you please elaborate on what you mean by not removing the items that players received during that time?

all my health and energy regen items were removed.

truthteller
02-29-2016, 10:35 AM
can you please elaborate on what you mean by not removing the items that players received during that time?

you get to keep the units but with the "correct" bonus

Bndawgs
02-29-2016, 10:38 AM
you get to keep the units but with the "correct" bonus

then he isn't telling the truth. because i don't have the unit that i won. i have a different unit now.

just makes it easier for everyone to get refunds.

truthteller
02-29-2016, 10:40 AM
To PM President Hightower

With all due respect, at this point it does not matter what GREE does to "correct" the situation as on the eyes of ALL players it is clear that GREE accomplished their main goal which was to make players SPEND real CASH in the game, it does not matter if you refund the gold or energy spent and give us extra refills................................

I am sure that 100% of the players that used REAL CASH on the event, would have NEVER spend that cash if they new what the "correct" bonuses were.

So for me and probably all players, this was a typical GREE Bait and switch to increase GREE's revenues and try to meet month end revenue goals

Pidgeot
02-29-2016, 10:48 AM
I obviously missed this but would appreciate an explanation of what got taken away and why?

For the Normal Speed 1 through 5 goals, There were health regen boost and energy regen boost there. 15/15 prestige had a -9% health regen boost there so there was a total of -12% you could get and a +7% energy regen time. The first goal (1/5) had to be completed in 2 hours if you wanted it. They then took it away.

It wasn't a display error because the boost did work (the health did anyway).

crazeejay
02-29-2016, 12:01 PM
President Hightower;1552215']Please refer to this post for information on this issue: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120376-Burst-Attack-Issue-and-Resoltuion&p=1552212#post1552212

Hello Modern Warriors,

You've probably seen me around the forums, mostly just posting information; however this time I wanted to make sure that we made a clear statement on a recent issue this weekend considering the BURST ATTACK EVENT.

Originally the event items were meant to be:

Burst Striker +2% Air Defense
Burst Warrior +6% Infantry Attack
Burst KONG +1% Fight Valor Payout
Burst Hunter +1% Missions Payout
Burst Tornado +1% Raid Valor Payout
Burst Ranger +1% Raid Payout
Burst Juggernaut +3% Sea Attack
Burst Giga Wing +1% Double Strike
Burst Dragon Flame +3% Ground Attack
Burst Nuke Carrier +4% Sea Defense
Burst Breacher +4% Infantry Defense
Burst Mauler +5% Ground Attack
Burst Talos +6% Air Defense
Burst Warship +2% Alliance Attack

Unfortunately, a display issue showed something quite different. Considering this, here is what we will be doing to rectify:

During the hours of 3pm - 6:30pm PST, February 28th, 2016
Anyone who spent Gold on energy during that time will be refunded
Anyone who used Energy Refills during that time will be refunded
We will be awarding all those who spent gold on energy OR used energy during that time a complimentary 5 Energy Refills
We WILL NOT be removing the units gained (see above list) players received during that time

So when is this said load of crap solution of Gree going to take place?
What a joke!

Dan035
02-29-2016, 12:19 PM
Display issue. Same old story. If it was a display issue why did the items show in my inventory and as bonuses on my profile?

Further, I have received no compensation for the energy packs burnt and could not do prestige which I would have normally done.

Maybe if the developers spent more time developing the game instead of posting factually incorrect posts on the forum an event may go out without issues.

If I made this many mistakes in my job I would not have one!

Give us back the units that we rightfully earned.

Ajk
02-29-2016, 12:42 PM
Lmao! It's like broken record. How many times have you all seen Gree do this and yet continue to allow them to do it to you time and time again? You get what you deserve you muppets.

rookstar
02-29-2016, 12:52 PM
Hello Modern Warriors,

You've probably seen me around the forums, mostly just posting information; however this time I wanted to make sure that we made a clear statement on a recent issue this weekend considering the BURST ATTACK EVENT.

Originally the event items were meant to be:

Burst Striker +2% Air Defense
Burst Warrior +6% Infantry Attack
Burst KONG +1% Fight Valor Payout
Burst Hunter +1% Missions Payout
Burst Tornado +1% Raid Valor Payout
Burst Ranger +1% Raid Payout
Burst Juggernaut +3% Sea Attack
Burst Giga Wing +1% Double Strike
Burst Dragon Flame +3% Ground Attack
Burst Nuke Carrier +4% Sea Defense
Burst Breacher +4% Infantry Defense
Burst Mauler +5% Ground Attack
Burst Talos +6% Air Defense
Burst Warship +2% Alliance Attack

Unfortunately, a display issue showed something quite different. Considering this, here is what we will be doing to rectify:

During the hours of 3pm - 6:30pm PST, February 28th, 2016
Anyone who spent Gold on energy during that time will be refunded
Anyone who used Energy Refills during that time will be refunded
We will be awarding all those who spent gold on energy OR used energy during that time a complimentary 5 Energy Refills
We WILL NOT be removing the units gained (see above list) players received during that

The easiest answer to this AWARD THE UNITS THE PLAYERS WON NOT THE UNITS THAT YOU MEANT TO ISSUE
How are you going to know how many energy refills , gold / free gold each player has used when you can't even program the game right ? Players should not be punished for your mistakes

smbass77
02-29-2016, 12:57 PM
this is GREE trying to cover their butts from the massive amounts of refund requests from IOS and Droid.

May be time to contact your State Attorney General and report GREE and their fraud. ADVERTISING a price for a product and than REMOVING it is illegal. Gree made a mistake and advertised the wrong product, that's their problem. Consumers have rights. I suggest people do the same. Makes it easier for a class action lawsuit down the road too adn we can all get our money back to some degree.

WBS
02-29-2016, 01:03 PM
I hope those of you who still use gold in this game learn a valuable lesson from this. I hate to say it but I agree with AJK, we know the shadiness of Gree but yet some still spend regardless of the known risks. It seems like addiction is strong for too many. You can still play with your faction friends, remain competitive without buying gold. Anyone from here on out that still decided to spend is only looking for trouble.

smbass77
02-29-2016, 01:08 PM
WBS.....you hit the nail on the head.

My gold buying is done.

WBS
02-29-2016, 01:14 PM
WBS.....you hit the nail on the head.

My gold buying is done.

I quit buying over a year ago. I have hung onto the game to see if Gree is actually serious about fixing the game. I think this current screw up has put the final nail in the coffin for many players.

[PM] President Hightower
02-29-2016, 02:42 PM
So when is this said load of crap solution of Gree going to take place?
What a joke!

I've updated the main post; when the scripts are run I will be updating the main post again, as well as sending push notes.

Bndawgs
02-29-2016, 02:44 PM
President Hightower;1552265']I've updated the main post; when the scripts are run I will be updating the main post again, as well as sending push notes.

Laurence1
02-29-2016, 02:55 PM
How about you fix the health bar issue while your at it on iOS. Fix the lag as well while your trying to cover your ar@&

Bndawgs
02-29-2016, 03:01 PM
How about you fix the health bar issue while your at it on iOS. Fix the lag as well while your trying to cover your ar@&

they can add the droid stats display issue as well. wish they would contact the guy who was able to fix it the last time. he's probably over working on clash of clans or some other game.

WBS
02-29-2016, 03:14 PM
they can add the droid stats display issue as well. wish they would contact the guy who was able to fix it the last time. he's probably over working on clash of clans or some other game.

If he went to clash of clans and saw how problem free it is over there he won't come back to Gree. Lol

Speed ump
02-29-2016, 04:22 PM
I fail to see why the continued problem, gree is refunding gold, energy, p,us giving a bit of free energy. In effect you got the units they did give, for free. I know everyone would have preferred the original prizes, but a full refund plus free prizes is about the most I think you should expect. If it were me, I would have rewarded the first prizes back. If a customer comes into my store, and I mark soemthing wrongly, and they get something they shouldn't have, already gave me their money, and have possession of the product, that's my bad. Legally though precedence has been set in the past, and a customer can either pay the correct price, or return the item for a full refund, even if opened, and or used at that point.

truthteller
02-29-2016, 04:34 PM
I fail to see why the continued problem, gree is refunding gold, energy, p,us giving a bit of free energy. In effect you got the units they did give, for free. I know everyone would have preferred the original prizes, but a full refund plus free prizes is about the most I think you should expect. If it were me, I would have rewarded the first prizes back. If a customer comes into my store, and I mark soemthing wrongly, and they get something they shouldn't have, already gave me their money, and have possession of the product, that's my bad. Legally though precedence has been set in the past, and a customer can either pay the correct price, or return the item for a full refund, even if opened, and or used at that point.

Hey Speed, maybe you should look at this situation from this point of view (it does not affect you as you probably have 60+ energy regen)

imagine you have only +3 energy and you almost NEVER spend real cash on the game because of all the issues it has, but then GREE offers you the opportunity to go from +3 energy to +6 or +7 energy in one event, then you go and Spend REAL CASH to buy the gold needed for refills and get the goals done and get your bonus which it not gona make you able to finish ILTQ, but very usefull to complete some KEY goals with decent bonuses...........

then after you spend the real cash and get you bonuses...............GREE comes and say is a "display error" display error Speed do not change your stats (everyone got their energy increase by the bonus, so that was not a "display error") we will refund you the refills/gold and give you extra refills but will take the energy regen away.....................then here is why players are PI$$OFF, they would have never spend real cash on the LTQ with the "correct" bonus GREE is replacing......................if you were one of those players, would you have had spend real cash on useless bonuses??

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-29-2016, 04:57 PM
I hope those of you who still use gold in this game learn a valuable lesson from this. I hate to say it but I agree with AJK, we know the shadiness of Gree but yet some still spend regardless of the known risks. It seems like addiction is strong for too many. You can still play with your faction friends, remain competitive without buying gold. Anyone from here on out that still decided to spend is only looking for trouble.

Someone is hoping no one ever learns a darn thing, mate.

WBS
02-29-2016, 06:50 PM

Gree can cover their rear end but they bait and switched. Those who got the unit with regen taken away should get it back. Plenty of them said they only spent money to get that specific money and would not have otherwise. It's about the principal behind it Speed. You claim to be all out against any cheaters but yet you let Gree cheat and have no issue with it?

WBS
02-29-2016, 06:52 PM
Someone is hoping no one ever learns a darn thing, mate.

I think that someone has a name that starts with " G" and ends with "E".

whitepath23
02-29-2016, 06:57 PM
When gree uses both hands to cover their bebind....the front is open for all to see and just very messy

Speed ump
02-29-2016, 07:59 PM
If this was the first, second, third, fourth, etc time that something like this had happened, I might see the point. Does anyone rally spend in this game expecting it to be glitch free? Not from what I've seem most of you posting in the past. In fact most of you seem to expect it before it happens from the comments posted in the past. Lots of stores give store credit for returns. At least this time they didn't have to have their arm twisted and just say that sorry, wrong prizes were posted, oh well. Just because I have high rgen dosnt mean I wouldn't like more.

Laurence1
02-29-2016, 11:42 PM
Mate it does not matter whether it's the first second or third time, that this has happened. Getting paks back, refills, gold etc, which you would not have bought in the first place, had theses prizes not been advertised. if you bought gold, yes with your real cash to get them, you either want those prizes or your cash back. Those are the 2 choices gree has no other choice is acceptable.

Zepson
03-01-2016, 02:15 AM
President Hightower;1552265']I've updated the main post; when the scripts are run I will be updating the main post again, as well as sending push notes.

"when the scripts are run..."
Be afraid, be very afraid, expect a major cockup (again).

Zepson
03-01-2016, 02:17 AM
If he went to clash of clans and saw how problem free it is over there he won't come back to Gree. Lol

He is not needed at clash of clans. They already have competent programmers.

WBS
03-01-2016, 05:39 AM
He is not needed at clash of clans. They already have competent programmers.

Very true! His job would be so easy why would he come back here and have to work.

WBS
03-01-2016, 05:42 AM
If this was the first, second, third, fourth, etc time that something like this had happened, I might see the point. Does anyone rally spend in this game expecting it to be glitch free? Not from what I've seem most of you posting in the past. In fact most of you seem to expect it before it happens from the comments posted in the past. Lots of stores give store credit for returns. At least this time they didn't have to have their arm twisted and just say that sorry, wrong prizes were posted, oh well. Just because I have high rgen dosnt mean I wouldn't like more.

Hey I'm a car salesman, I'll sell you a Lamborghini Aventador online, I'll get your money and ship you a rusted up AMC Gremlin. You are a perfect type of person to dupe as you don't seem to care if you are.

robmurphy
03-01-2016, 05:52 AM
GREE made an error.
GREE admitted it.
GREE fixed it.
GREE compensated you.

You all should have got your gold/energy back. Plus 5 refills.

What's the problem?

Be honest with yourselves, when you saw regen units for Normal level, weren't you sceptical?

GREE makes mistakes, yes, probably more than most. But they've dealt with it. You've lost nothing.

Get over it.

Cue........

WBS
03-01-2016, 06:32 AM
Skeptical? Lol, with that attitude I should be skeptical even logging into the game.

I get your point Rob, but Gree has messed up way too many times and it was not a display error. Display errors don't change your regen.

Cue....

robmurphy
03-01-2016, 07:14 AM
Skeptical? Lol, with that attitude I should be skeptical even logging into the game.

I get your point Rob, but Gree has messed up way too many times and it was not a display error. Display errors don't change your regen.

Cue....

I get and accept your point re it not being a display error.

But I just wish sometimes, those who tend to see the dark clouds rather than the silver lining, would just say "thanks GREE, you messed up, but you admitted it and fixed it".

This error was tiny, irrelevant. I got all the original units (I even screen dumped them as I was sure they were wrong) and all its actually cost me was the extra 10 minutes it took to tap.

I now have a bunch of bonus units (admittedly not as good as the original ones) and I have some more energy packs.

Is it wrong to suggest that, as we all know this game is filled with bugs and glitches, that we just accept they are the norm?

I've stated in this forum before (and was berated) that I like all the bugs and glitches, they add character to the game. THEY ARE THE GAME.

You know GREE won't get everything fixed, so just accept it. Try and laugh at these issues rather than get wound up by them.

Have fun. Laugh. See only the silver linings.

If you want perfection, go play another game.

Bndawgs
03-01-2016, 07:34 AM

But I just wish sometimes, those who tend to see the dark clouds rather than the silver lining, would just say "thanks GREE, you messed up, but you admitted it and fixed it".

This error was tiny, irrelevant. I got all the original units (I even screen dumped them as I was sure they were wrong) and all its actually cost me was the extra 10 minutes it took to tap.

I now have a bunch of bonus units (admittedly not as good as the original ones) and I have some more energy packs.

Is it wrong to suggest that, as we all know this game is filled with bugs and glitches, that we just accept they are the norm?

I've stated in this forum before (and was berated) that I like all the bugs and glitches, they add character to the game. THEY ARE THE GAME.

You know GREE won't get everything fixed, so just accept it. Try and laugh at these issues rather than get wound up by them.

hmm, i'm not sure i would call +7% energy regen and +11% health regen tiny or irrelevant. Maybe to yourself who might have a great health and energy regen. What gree did was a textbook example of bait and switch. i find it very hard to believe that it was done on accident. i'm guessing they are starting to see just how far they can push the envelope here before they tip the cart completely.

the reason so many are upset is because for once, these precious rewards were up for grabs and attainable by pretty much anyone. There weren't just limited to the top 10 and so people went for them. people who never bought gold in the past, bought gold in order to finish the event. people were feeling good about being able to actually get a decent boost for once and then gree decides that it's gotten enough gold sales, so they took back all the useful boosts and replaced them with a bunch of pos boost units that no one in their right mind would spend gold, refills, or time on.

and so, you think that gree giving someone who just spend $20 on gold, 5 energy refills makes it all better? and they didn't even refund the gold either, they just gave out energy refills instead of the gold, which is just another example of them rigging the game.

so i fail to see how any of this could be construed as funny, unless you're a gree developer. then yes, they are most likely laughing their asses off.

cue....

WBS
03-01-2016, 08:00 AM

President Hightower claimed it was a display error, that's why I believe he/she lied as if it was just a display error players wouldn't have experienced there regen percentage change.

I understand where you are coming from. I have put up with and I expect glitches from Gree, it's quite sad that it's the norm but you are right, it is the norm for Gree. I have put up with them too long and decided over a year ago that gold free is how I'm going to play. The fact of the matter is the whole game is now leggy and slow, the oy event I haven't had issues with is RB. My time here is almost done as its getting old playing an almost unplayable game.

And I have moved to s game that is near perfect without any glitches in past year. It's called Clash of Clans from Supercell.

Agent Orange
03-01-2016, 08:31 AM
President Hightower claimed it was a display error, that's why I believe he/she lied as if it was just a display error players wouldn't have experienced there regen percentage change.

I understand where you are coming from. I have put up with and I expect glitches from Gree, it's quite sad that it's the norm but you are right, it is the norm for Gree. I have put up with them too long and decided over a year ago that gold free is how I'm going to play. The fact of the matter is the whole game is now leggy and slow, the oy event I haven't had issues with is RB. My time here is almost done as its getting old playing an almost unplayable game.

And I have moved to s game that is near perfect without any glitches in past year. It's called Clash of Clans from Supercell.

Thanks WBS that was the tidbit of information I was looking for. So this wasn't a display error per se since the actual unit actually (as incredible as it seems) worked as intended then this was more than a mistake.

Rob even if this did or did not seem too good to be true you have to admit that not everyone reads this forum nor do they fully understand the ongoing lack of credibility this company projects to it's dwindling customer base.

I agree with Speed's comment about sucking it up and accepting their mistake and letting those that got the original unit keep it as it was.

I bet for the first time in ages gree saw a spike in sales and also for the first time in a long time customers were happy. But then someone at gree suddenly changes the goal posts and calls this a 'display error'. Um nope, if it was only just a display error then the unit would not have also had the appropriate boosts. Therefore it seems pretty clear that this was intentional and for all intents and purposes fraud.

If this was an honest mistake, then why in the world would gree not just give out the original unit. It's not like these things are real, they are just 1's and 0's spinning around on a hard drive in a server farm in other words it would not have cost them anything. Now instead, they spend what little apparent resources they have doing a bunch of coding to initiate a refund and energy pack compensation, er well if that even ever happens.

I'm sure gree feels such contempt for it's customer base that it truly doesn't care any longer and hides behind it's TOS, that's fine to a point except that they have firmly crossed the line in terms of their contractual obligations with Apple and Google. Here's Apple's and it doesn't take much reading to see that MW is well outside of fulfilling the requirements established by Apple.

https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/

For starters,

Apps that crash will be rejected
Apps that exhibit bugs will be rejected
Apps that do not perform as advertised by the developer will be rejected

Pidgeot
03-01-2016, 08:39 AM
The biggest thing people seem to miss here is that for NORMAL LEVEL EVENT, the boost was 2% health regen, then a 1% health regen. This is a big deal because it goes along with their current boost percentage (of things like 2% boost) AND that the boost worked. To the free and lite gold players, 3% health regen and maybe 7% energy regen time do help but aren't game breaking and should be a 'treat'.

On top of that, a 9% health regen was in prestige which can't be obtained for free and required spending. No matter how you guys want to try and spend it, this was intentional. I have no idea what is intentional for a game when the content makes it past QA. IF for 1/5, there was a -20% health regen time, then we all would have know it was a **** up but the boost was what you would expect for the level. I'll say it again. The boost did work, in two ways and one of them was to get people to spend money.

Hobbs
03-01-2016, 08:59 AM
Thanks WBS that was the tidbit of information I was looking for. So this wasn't a display error per se since the actual unit actually (as incredible as it seems) worked as intended then this was more than a mistake.

Rob even if this did or did not seem too good to be true you have to admit that not everyone reads this forum nor do they fully understand the ongoing lack of credibility this company projects to it's dwindling customer base.

I agree with Speed's comment about sucking it up and accepting their mistake and letting those that got the original unit keep it as it was.

I bet for the first time in ages gree saw a spike in sales and also for the first time in a long time customers were happy. But then someone at gree suddenly changes the goal posts and calls this a 'display error'. Um nope, if it was only just a display error then the unit would not have also had the appropriate boosts. Therefore it seems pretty clear that this was intentional and for all intents and purposes fraud.

If this was an honest mistake, then why in the world would gree not just give out the original unit. It's not like these things are real, they are just 1's and 0's spinning around on a hard drive in a server farm in other words it would not have cost them anything. Now instead, they spend what little apparent resources they have doing a bunch of coding to initiate a refund and energy pack compensation, er well if that even ever happens.

I'm sure gree feels such contempt for it's customer base that it truly doesn't care any longer and hides behind it's TOS, that's fine to a point except that they have firmly crossed the line in terms of their contractual obligations with Apple and Google. Here's Apple's and it doesn't take much reading to see that MW is well outside of fulfilling the requirements established by Apple.

For starters,

Well said,
The boosts although very nice for some are a side issue,the real issue here is a matter of how they address the so called error.
Any respectable company would take it on the chin and move on,it's not like these few different boosts made a single difference to GREE,be it error or not they would have been better suited to accept it and maybe even post we made error but you may keep said units/boosts,this would have been a good gesture to the long suffering playing community and gone some way to improving the relationship between players and GREE.
BUT NOT GREE,they change units boosts,show no respect for those who took the effort to complete these events including some they spent REAL money to do so.
It's disgusting behaviour and both unethical and unprofessional.
I have played this game for almost 4 years at top10 level,due to this action by GREE I will not spend anything else on this game.
I have screens of boosts offered and changed units etc which I intend to forward to Apple and Google with an explanation of this event.
I do not want a refund from Apple/Google I just want them to be aware of GREE practices and I hope they take some action to resolve the constant issues with this game,I would encourage others who are not happy to complain to Apple/Google too

DIABLOPEZ
03-01-2016, 09:05 AM
I think this just was somekind of test, to see how the sales would spike maybe, and now they know.....
All for the future gold bulldozering before plug pulling LMAO.

WBS
03-01-2016, 11:49 AM
I think this just was somekind of test, to see how the sales would spike maybe, and now they know.....
All for the future gold bulldozering before plug pulling LMAO.

I pondered the same thing. We know this was intentional and President Hightower is covering for Gree's fraud. It would make sense to try and suck money out of a bigger part of the player base than just the whales or lite whales. We can only hope Gree gets what is deserved.

Pidgeot
03-01-2016, 12:42 PM
I know it was intentional.

Bambamgunz
03-01-2016, 12:46 PM
For the first time in years i was looking forward to playing again and being competitive.
Now back to looking forward to DELETEING it again!!!
The only reason i still play is because of the friends i met and chat with everyday!!

Bndawgs
03-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Gree's BBB page is quite entertaining to read.

Vile Lynn
03-01-2016, 01:25 PM
*snip*
Here's Apple's and it doesn't take much reading to see that MW is well outside of fulfilling the requirements established by Apple.

For starters,

I've often contested this, too. How can they keep it up? (rhetorical)

I think this may fall on Apple, somewhat.
Before I got a new iPhone6s, my apps always crashed, lagged... was horrible trying to play. Now that I have a new phone, no probs! My point is, I guess, if the app works on a device but not the others... well... It does not seem fair, but it's the tech-world we live in now: buy the upgrade or suffer. *smh*

Sheldor Sir
03-01-2016, 01:26 PM
I'm not surprised reading this but chuckle quietly as for the last year I've only ever done prestige to the free refill and master to about 6 or 7 for units and I don't look at LTq goals. GreeD screwed LTQ's long ago so I have up on those first of all.

DIABLOPEZ
03-01-2016, 01:57 PM

Before I got a new iPhone6s, my apps always crashed, lagged... was horrible trying to play. Now that I have a new phone, no probs! My point is, I guess, if the app works on a device but not the others... well... It does not seem fair, but it's the tech-world we live in now: buy the upgrade or suffer. *smh*

Well not really, a few of many examples....

-invisible NPCs on maps, thats a BUG and has nothing to do with devices,
-Players at the door with IPH:0 , and stats showing just a glimps of what theirstats really are, thats a BUG, and again nothing to do with having latest device or not.

Apple makes money from Gree, thats the only reason they tolerate whats happening, apple giving refunds cause its just peanutwork compared to what they get for every gold purchase made.

Vile Lynn
03-01-2016, 04:06 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about those darn invisible NPCs.

elangomatt
03-02-2016, 02:07 AM

I would normally agree with you on this point but not in this case. Apple has a history of having no qualms about stopping support for older devices when they can't keep up anymore. I don't play a ton of other games but what I do play on my iPad 2 I don't have trouble with anything other than MW. About the only times I have serious speed issues is when I am trying to install a pile of app updates. If this game had incredible graphics that needed a lot of power then I could accept the "upgrade your device" excuse but MW is just a poorly written game that has always used way too many resources and it just gets worse and worse the more crap they pile on.