PDA

View Full Version : Health and regen not working

Nick416
02-28-2016, 04:18 PM
The new health and regen boosts are not working or being added can you please fix them

Batchief
02-28-2016, 04:28 PM
Same thing here. Health bar is empty. Tried refilling using health pack and gold. Tried shutting down and restarting. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling game. On I pad IOS. Put a ticket in. Not looking to good for us. Hightower, if you reading this forum, please help. It's only a 24 hour event!

Nick416
02-28-2016, 05:06 PM
Thank you it is tixef

MajikUF
02-28-2016, 05:11 PM
The regen bonuses are % and not single unit regen. I'm not sure exactly what that means, but finishing speed normal now has 7% energy regen in my profile along with my normal energy regen. I think my energy regen is actually 2 more than it was before. I guess we'll see.

Nick416
02-28-2016, 05:11 PM
Thanks for information

WBS
02-28-2016, 05:59 PM
I wonder if they fixed the issue where we don't get health and energy refilled when leveling up.

MajikUF
02-28-2016, 06:29 PM
Well the data push that just went out removed the bonuses, so I guess it doesn't matter now.

Nick416
02-28-2016, 06:32 PM
Yes it did remove it

Nick416
02-28-2016, 06:34 PM
I used several energy packs to get it need a hem back

Paisthecoolest
02-28-2016, 06:44 PM
Well the data push that just went out removed the bonuses, so I guess it doesn't matter now.

It was a "display error." Everything is functioning as it is supposed to...

surfinguy369
02-28-2016, 06:46 PM
Typical move by Gree. Don't bother sending in a ticket to get an automated reply that won't solve anything!

Bambamgunz
02-28-2016, 06:58 PM
My energy is empty on i pad and won't fill,my iphone 4s's say full but cant hit nothing,,Health pack's gree gave me don't fill them either!!

Nick416
02-28-2016, 07:16 PM
It is not right to take them back once they r won reconsider Gree

Laurence1
02-28-2016, 07:18 PM
Well I had base regn of -36%after all this it now show -30% wtf it was bas enough at -36

Laurence1
02-28-2016, 07:20 PM
As for health bar and refills iPhone 4s no problem other than its really really slow lol, ipad can refill but bar stays full so can't know when to hit unles I set a timer and that is not going to happen.

Shred
02-28-2016, 07:20 PM
I've had enough of this. You screw up and give rewards per design. Then take back. That is BS. Just take a loss and move on. Never take what is earned and throw some BS back. Don't care if it was easy to obtain. Top 5 for me is done. Game is done. No more for you Gree

Rolinz
02-28-2016, 10:36 PM
It was "working as intended" to get players to buy and spend gold to finish it and then they decide to take it away.

I am sure they will have a "fine print" that they have option to remove reward units, without notice or reason. GREEdy has full discretion to do as they please! Is it UNETHICAL? Yes, to everyone else but to GREEdy, just doing the standard operating procedure in doing their business.

Eduard
02-29-2016, 01:56 AM
Unacceptable what Gree is doing with changing units you earned.

If they are a great company, they accept their mistakes, but no, without any notification take all back and replace it for complete worthless units.
We call this theft.

What about about all those members who used energy packs to get the 15/15 unit in prestige and then discover they did it for nothing.

This is not fair game anymore.

Same was the matter with health units in one of the past events. If you already had it didn't stack. But in the game there was no notification at all about this.

The game should be clear, people invest (alot) gold in it, so you may expect you will be treated well. But no it is one way direction.

Gree = God. They take and do what they want and disrespect all their players

DIABLOPEZ
02-29-2016, 02:44 AM
G. R. E. E.
Getting. Robbed. Every. Event

Name should say enough lmao

Siebe
02-29-2016, 03:15 AM
My Health bar is empty. Tried refilling using health pack. Tried shutting down and restarting. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling game. On I pad IOS. Not looking to good for me. GREE please fix this!!

Batchief
02-29-2016, 04:27 AM
My Health bar is empty. Tried refilling using health pack. Tried shutting down and restarting. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling game. On I pad IOS. Not looking to good for me. GREE please fix this!!

This is probably not very comforting to know, you are not alone. I have seen other post with the same problem. Tried all things you did and the IOS update, as a last resort. No luck! Have a ticket in about this.

Zepson
02-29-2016, 04:45 AM
Worst gaming company in history. Say no more.

Sheldor Sir
02-29-2016, 05:35 AM
I wonder if they fixed the issue where we don't get health and energy refilled when leveling up.

No I lvl'd up energy refilled after restart of game but health didn't could have used those extra hits

Rolinz
02-29-2016, 08:02 AM
g. R. E. E.
Getting. Robbed. Every. Event

name should say enough lmao

perfect acronym!

Batchief
02-29-2016, 08:02 AM
No I lvl'd up energy refilled after restart of game but health didn't could have used those extra hits

Can't spend if you don't have health. I just can't fathom how many rewards are lost, DEW to this software glitch. I think it started with a data push on 2/25 during the raid boss event. That's when I put in the first ticket.

Sheldor Sir
02-29-2016, 09:17 AM
there was no way I was going to update BEFORE the weekend !!!

Eduard
03-01-2016, 02:23 AM
Got an answer on my ticket.

Compensation a handfull refills for spoiled energy. Waaauw I was very impressed,

so i wrote back:

This is at least the Gree Company could do, giving back spoiled energy and gold. That's it.

But the trust in this Company is far, far away. Gree made a very big mistake, to change these units. They should have left it as it was and take their mistake.
That should be the only action to give players their trust back. Now with this action, Gree is only making it more worse.
This is not the first time.

GREE = GOD and can do with they want. What members say don't interest them, only their money is important.

But believe me, i talked with alot of players and they are not amused and this is gonna cost Gree alot of income. So Gree
is thinking they can compensate it, but in fact it is a very stupid action.

But as I used to be from the Gree support team, nobody is listening, read the mails or is doing something.
It seems all tickets are thrown in the ash tray.

regards