PDA

View Full Version : Are the boost buildings available for a limited time, or are they going to stay?

Jnsolberg
02-27-2016, 04:45 PM
I don't see anything that shows that the boost buildings are only for a limited time. Right now I only need two of them, but as we get more and more u it's that are better than you can but, I'll need the other two.
My question is:
Will the other boost buildings be available for purchase in a few months if we don't buy them now?

A prompt answer would be appreciated.

Vile Lynn
02-27-2016, 07:03 PM
I don't see anything that shows that the boost buildings are only for a limited time. Right now I only need two of them, but as we get more and more u it's that are better than you can but, I'll need the other two.
My question is:
Will the other boost buildings be available for purchase in a few months if we don't buy them now?

A prompt answer would be appreciated.

I'm happy to ask if the boost buildings that are available now are limited or not... but it is the weekend, so please be patient.

If I were you, I'd buy them now when they are available (if they are limited), because we never know what can happen in later months.

Currently, I'm on a quest to bring back the Gingerbread Cottage! :)

IPassButter
02-29-2016, 10:59 AM
The boost building sale will end today, February 29th, at 15:00 PST.

Noor
02-29-2016, 03:44 PM
Wow, with 21/22 hours building time and only 1 bulding at a time it is impossible to get them all.

Vile Lynn
02-29-2016, 03:46 PM
Thank you for your reply, IPassButter :)

Jnsolberg
02-29-2016, 03:56 PM
The boost building sale will end today, February 29th, at 15:00 PST.

You've got to be kidding. Nothing about these being limited time until 4 hours before they are to be pulled, and during a war when everyone is too busy to read the forum.

Gree, you really need to bring these back for a week or two

E-I
02-29-2016, 05:30 PM
What a load of horse poop. That is really lame gree. You don't tell us that they are limited buildings until there are only a few hours left to purchase? There was nothing in the game indicating that they would be pulled at 15:00 PST. Furthermore you can still see the buildings in the store at 15:30 PST - but you get a server error when you try to purchase them.