PDA

View Full Version : Account switching problems (out of sync?)

JamieF
02-24-2016, 02:46 AM
I guess i'll need to send in a ticket for this one, but I want to see if other players have had the same problem as I have.

I have 3 accounts linked to GameCenter, and most of the time I use 1 device while playing. It occurred to me a several times now (mostly buying equipment or units), that my accounts go out of sync when switching.

This happened yesterday, for example:
- With account X i bought 100 units
- After buying these units I immediately changed to account Y
- Restarted game
- When account Y is on, I see my gold is lower than it was and going through my inventory, I see the 100 units there I bought with account X
- I switch back to account X and no units in my inventory that I bought (and no gold gone).

I think I first have to make a server call with account X before switching? And when switching to account Y this server call was made for the wrong account.

Vile Lynn
02-24-2016, 07:00 AM
Thanks for posting this, JamieF.

I will pass this issue on to the team.

Metsrock9931
02-24-2016, 02:39 PM
I guess i'll need to send in a ticket for this one, but I want to see if other players have had the same problem as I have.

I have 3 accounts linked to GameCenter, and most of the time I use 1 device while playing. It occurred to me a several times now (mostly buying equipment or units), that my accounts go out of sync when switching.

This happened yesterday, for example:
- With account X i bought 100 units
- After buying these units I immediately changed to account Y
- Restarted game
- When account Y is on, I see my gold is lower than it was and going through my inventory, I see the 100 units there I bought with account X
- I switch back to account X and no units in my inventory that I bought (and no gold gone).

I think I first have to make a server call with account X before switching? And when switching to account Y this server call was made for the wrong account.

Been happening for nearly two months anytime you switch quickly.

Jnsolberg
02-24-2016, 08:03 PM
Been happening for nearly two months anytime you switch quickly.

I rarely switch games on one device, I prefer using separate devices. But when I do switch, I always close out the app before loading. Never had a problem when I do that.

sdunn00
03-01-2016, 08:32 PM
I rarely switch games on one device, I prefer using separate devices. But when I do switch, I always close out the app before loading. Never had a problem when I do that.

I also completely exit the app before loading and have never had an issue.

JamieF
03-02-2016, 12:00 AM
I also completely exit the app before loading and have never had an issue.
That might also be an idea. Normally when I switch accounts on a device, i dont get the loading screen first, but a screen of a map/kingdom i was. Totally closing the app will determine the sync issue I hope, but I think I still have to go to the vault / war rewards to make a server call before switching accounts.