PDA

View Full Version : Connecton issue

sbs2716g
02-24-2016, 12:45 AM
anyone having connection issue recently?

on android, keep on seeing "cant login due to no internet connection", "cant connect to server, please check your internet connection" etc,,,, despite having a stable wifi connection...

when u try to log in, the status bar will stop at 1/3 sometime, and then it will say cant login due to no internet connection, so click Ok and then u can log in normally...

then while in game , when trying to kill boss/summon boss, it will keep spinning, and then say cannot connect to server, plaese check your internet connection...so click ok and then u can hit the boss and after a while, the same thing appear again...

i tot it is my wifi issue, so i use my office wifi, also same issue, use mobile data also have same issue...

even for ios, also the eonnection is very slow sometime although, there wont be any error message... have to wait some time to log in, (while sometime log in is very fast), then trying to kill boss, it will just wait for some time, before hit is registered.... but sometime it will be normal...

Vile Lynn
02-24-2016, 07:09 AM
Looks like you weren't the only one and all is ok now, right?

sbs2716g
02-24-2016, 08:55 PM
No still having same issue

WBS
02-25-2016, 01:19 PM
Still have to log in twice to check game.

Mrs Cash
02-25-2016, 01:35 PM
I must log in 2 or 3 times before my base will load; and no rival bases would load either until mine was. Been this way for at least a few weeks already.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-25-2016, 02:32 PM
I must log in 2 or 3 times before my base will load; and no rival bases would load either until mine was. Been this way for at least a few weeks already.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing such trouble, mate.
I hope you discover, or perhaps receive a solution.
I have.