PDA

View Full Version : Frontline Individual Goals Progression Still Not Fixed

Quixa
02-21-2016, 09:25 PM
When will Gree fix the progression of individual goals to match deploys? This problem started last summer and it hasn't been fixed. I submit a ticket each FL because I'm cheated of the units and each time support lies stating that I received the unts, but they never appear in my inventory. The other lie is that the feedback has been provided to the developers, but still no fix.

What a scam.

Zepson
02-22-2016, 03:59 AM
They are so lazy, lazy, lazy...

Jg48
02-22-2016, 05:04 AM
Gree does not care about its customer base. And that's the bottom line.

[PM] President Hightower
02-22-2016, 11:23 AM
Quixa,

We are aware of the issues that Frontline is experiencing, both in the goals and matches. We are working with the developers to find a permanent solution to the issue. This can be a slow process but we are aware how this affects our players, so it is being prioritized. My only advice is to submit a ticket, if you haven't already. Thank you.

crazeejay
02-22-2016, 12:16 PM
The "cure all". Just submit a ticket..lol The last few FL's all I've done for the individual goals is just take my time during one battle. Do a little bit, get the goal and move to the next one. It takes me about 10 minutes factoring the lag and crap but it's a cheap fix

levelhead
02-22-2016, 04:20 PM
The "cure all". Just submit a ticket..lol The last few FL's all I've done for the individual goals is just take my time during one battle. Do a little bit, get the goal and move to the next one. It takes me about 10 minutes factoring the lag and crap but it's a cheap fix

That's what I do for the very 1st battle get my 10/10 goal. But this FL was a utter joke. I waited 45 mins just for the declare to reset. I gave up. The game as a whole is not worth playing. To many problems now. Take care GREE I have had enough. Need a break from this game.

Quixa
02-22-2016, 10:06 PM
President Hightower;1551607']Quixa,

We are aware of the issues that Frontline is experiencing, both in the goals and matches. We are working with the developers to find a permanent solution to the issue. This can be a slow process but we are aware how this affects our players, so it is being prioritized. My only advice is to submit a ticket, if you haven't already. Thank you.

I submit a ticket each Frontline. You say that you are aware of the issues; yet, I get the same canned response from support each time I submit a ticket (with screenshots of my deploy points that are greater than the required deploy points to complete all goals). I am sure your system has a record of the deploys during the wars and you should simply add the earned units to the accounts' inventory. Instead of doing that, support continues to lie and say that the deploys weren't earned during one war. Well, that's a bunch of crap because I only had enough units to participate in one war. Accounts with enough units and/or cash to purchase more units can always complete the goals during a later war. However, that's not an option for small cash strapped accounts.

This is frustrating and unacceptable.