PDA

View Full Version : Are we the only ones playing FL?

Corporal Punishment 2
02-21-2016, 12:33 PM
Our faction declared over an hour ago. Either no-one else is playing or GREE have broken FL.

To eliminate the former, can anyone confirm whether they declared in the last hour?

crazeejay
02-21-2016, 12:35 PM
Our faction declared over an hour ago. Either no-one else is playing or GREE have broken FL.

To eliminate the former, can anyone confirm whether they declared in the last hour?

We've declared 4 times now. It keeps resetting after 45 minutes

Corporal Punishment 2
02-21-2016, 12:38 PM
Thanks crazeejay.

Anyone else?

carl9764
02-21-2016, 12:45 PM
Took us 35 mins to get a war but lagging like hell

Nick416
02-21-2016, 12:49 PM
It is taking us 25 to 30 minutes to get a match

Nick416
02-21-2016, 12:50 PM
We just declared so I will let you know how long it takes if we get a matchup

Corporal Punishment 2
02-21-2016, 12:54 PM
Actually I was hoping to find two other factions who are also waiting to be matched.

Nick416
02-21-2016, 12:57 PM
We are waiting now

Corporal Punishment 2
02-21-2016, 01:01 PM
That makes two

crazeejay
02-21-2016, 01:06 PM
We are also still waiting........ and waiting..........and waiting........ and waiklkjzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nick416
02-21-2016, 01:15 PM
30 minutes no matchup yet

Corporal Punishment 2
02-21-2016, 01:20 PM
Okay, now we have proof that three factions are all on at the same time.

We have dropped down to 154th in the rankings in the two hours since we first declared

Nick416
02-21-2016, 01:23 PM
We r at 208 but was �� 158

Corporal Punishment 2
02-21-2016, 01:32 PM
Ticket sent:

"We have been waiting over TWO HOURS for a battle to start in Frontline.

As you will see from the forum, we are not alone and there are AT LEAST TWO OTHER FACTIONS who have been waiting at the same time as us for over 30 MINUTES.

Can you please stop breaking this game. If (as seems the case) you are incapable of either introducing new events or modifying existing one without breaking them, the please don't do anything!

Have you seen the numbers on the leaderboard? Your customers (because you don't treat them like gamers) are voting with their feet.

I don't know how many times I have tried to warn you that you are breaking the game without any response. How many more will you allow to leave before you realise how serious it is?

Or are you really trying to kill the game off?"

Here we go
02-21-2016, 01:38 PM
Been declared for over an hour now. Just declared for the second time because first one timed out. Yesterday took over 6 hours to get 1 fight in. Yeah this is fun!!!

Vile Lynn
02-21-2016, 01:44 PM
Ticket sent:

"We have been waiting over TWO HOURS for a battle to start in Frontline.

As you will see from the forum, we are not alone and there are AT LEAST TWO OTHER FACTIONS who have been waiting at the same time as us for over 30 MINUTES.

Can you please stop breaking this game. If (as seems the case) you are incapable of either introducing new events or modifying existing one without breaking them, the please don't do anything!

Have you seen the numbers on the leaderboard? Your customers (because you don't treat them like gamers) are voting with their feet.

I don't know how many times I have tried to warn you that you are breaking the game without any response. How many more will you allow to leave before you realise how serious it is?

Or are you really trying to kill the game off?"

"Thank you for your feedback. Please rate me."

lol, JK! kinda... Think about the CS agent whe receives your ticket. They probably don't play MW, never been here on the forum, and they probably have no idea what you're talking about. How would they know if 2 hours is a long wait time? Just saying... plus, you'll get more bees with honey: be kind. CS agents are people, too. Amen :)

Regarding the wait times, I'll let them know. Hopefully they are already working on a fix!

Corporal Punishment 2
02-21-2016, 01:49 PM
And to add insult to injury there is no-one responding. Apart from the automatically generated please-believe-us-when-we-say-sorry-and-we-are-looking-into-it reply.

Corporal Punishment 2
02-21-2016, 01:57 PM
duplicate message

giz
02-21-2016, 01:59 PM
Been declaring varying lengths of match up times. Best 5 mins worst 45 mins so far

Corporal Punishment 2
02-21-2016, 02:04 PM
"Thank you for your feedback. Please rate me."

lol, JK! kinda... Think about the CS agent whe receives your ticket. They probably don't play MW, never been here on the forum, and they probably have no idea what you're talking about. How would they know if 2 hours is a long wait time? Just saying... plus, you'll get more bees with honey: be kind. CS agents are people, too. Amen :)

Regarding the wait times, I'll let them know. Hopefully they are already working on a fix!

With all due respect, Vile Lynn, I've been using honey for as long as I can remember. It doesn't work.

I - along with the majority, I suspect - have absolutely zero confidence that they are working on anything right now. And like many of their bugs, this one should have been found and crushed before the upgrade got released.

Vile Lynn
02-21-2016, 02:25 PM
With all due respect, Vile Lynn, I've been using honey for as long as I can remember. It doesn't work.

I - along with the majority, I suspect - have absolutely zero confidence that they are working on anything right now. And like many of their bugs, this one should have been found and crushed before the upgrade got released.

I know, I believe that you and the majority are frustrated. We play for fun, and it's not fun waiting forever for a match. It makes me wonder, too, how an event that runs every few weeks cannot be launched bug-free, but I wonder about lots of things.

As long as the CoC is followed, feel free to vent here all you want.

Being kind to fellow human beings never gets old. :)

Area51z
02-21-2016, 02:40 PM
Declared 15 minutes ago. Still waiting. Again. Might just go to the beach. At least there's some wave action going on. ��

Corporal Punishment 2
02-21-2016, 03:17 PM
I know, I believe that you and the majority are frustrated. We play for fun, and it's not fun waiting forever for a match. It makes me wonder, too, how an event that runs every few weeks cannot be launched bug-free, but I wonder about lots of things.

I wasn't venting. I was posting a considered ticket.

Given GREE's poor track record in changing events, I honestly think they should leave all modifications to the existing events alone and concentrate on fixing bugs. I have a list of bugs which is probably closer to 100 than it is to 50 - ranging from simple inability to sell barrels (it hangs the game), to crashing when hitting a NPC more than once or twice in a row, to the inability to log into the game first time at all. They keep saying every game has glitches but none that I know of have as many or any that last for so long.

I don't vent. I have been playing the game pretty much since it was first released and have made some good, good friends through it - and like many they are the only thing keeping me from leaving. And that is why I try to be constructive in my comments. But GREE don't make it easy to stay. It's not just the bugs, it's their attitude to fixing them and their apparent disregard for the players (cf ignoring threads where players point out bugs or problems with the game). There is also a widely held perception that they are more interested in making changes to the game which will get players to buy more gold rather than spend any time on fixes that actually make it playable again.

Bambamgunz
02-21-2016, 03:18 PM
I'm on 4th declare and not matched! Time to demote all and award Vacation Day for rest of Frontline!!

Mrs Cash
02-21-2016, 03:31 PM
3:45 pm ET, we declared and waited 45 minutes, and amazingly, we got matched. The other 2 teams never showed. Thank you for that.

5:00 pm ET, declared again right away, and timed out after 45 minutes.

5:45 pm ET, declared again, and timed out after 45 minutes.

6:30 pm ET, declared again. (Just now)

Really Gree?

EDIT: we got matched up on minute 45 (7:15 pm ET) Cannot help but laugh...

WBS
02-21-2016, 03:44 PM
Yesterday was quick match ups, today it takes at least 30 minutes to get matched up. This is just pathetic, and this is the only event I still like or should I say liked.

Here we go
02-21-2016, 05:25 PM
Would love to only wait 30 min. for a match. Been trying all day now with no luck have dropped from top 800 to 8200. Yup another satisfied customer.

Batchief
02-21-2016, 07:34 PM
Last two match ups took 35 minutes for my faction. Around 3PM and 8pm EST. Not complaining, just adding info

Agent Orange
02-22-2016, 05:33 AM
Seems that the game resets your declare after 45 minutes of waiting from what I have tested. But it also appears that the factions that up till now that were locked out with the 'Your faction is already at war' error are still locked out. My one faction that was stuck on that in FL has not been able to get a war, it does work on WD though.

Agent Orange
02-22-2016, 05:35 AM

Thanks for trying, that's a lot more than anyone else is doing who actually works for gree.

Agent Orange
02-22-2016, 05:41 AM
3:45 pm ET, we declared and waited 45 minutes, and amazingly, we got matched. The other 2 teams never showed. Thank you for that.

5:00 pm ET, declared again right away, and timed out after 45 minutes.

5:45 pm ET, declared again, and timed out after 45 minutes.

6:30 pm ET, declared again. (Just now)

Really Gree?

EDIT: we got matched up on minute 45 (7:15 pm ET) Cannot help but laugh...

I'm thinking matching is based partly on faction size, but who knows. My 14 and 16 player factions seem to get matched a lot 'faster' er well around 20-25 minutes vs the smaller ones 45 or nothing. Not sure how the folks at the top end are doing so would be interesting to find out. Today should be worse and yes I found that I was hitting factions that had given up and were gone as well.