PDA

View Full Version : Declared 30 minutes ago. Still waiting for a battle.......

Area51z
02-20-2016, 09:38 PM
Gonna fall asleep so if anyone wants to declare for easy win. ....:rolleyes:Lol

Tramp78
02-20-2016, 09:50 PM
What seems to happen is you declare and wait. After 45 minutes it resets and you get to declare again. I've done this twice and I never got anything. The one time I did it took 30 minutes to start a contest. 30 minutes. Either NOBODY is playing the game or the servers are seriously broke.

J-manKometh96
02-21-2016, 02:21 AM
Yeah, about the same here. Not sure of the exact times, but I've not yet made a single war (though I've personally declared many) since I'm on to other things before we get matched.

levelhead
02-21-2016, 03:59 AM
Well I forgot about FL and started last night. It took so long to declare I fell asleep. Then it took 35 mins to match today. I think it's the low numbers playing hence the long wait. But it's only guess work on how the match works. In any instance, I hope GREE address it.

WBS
02-21-2016, 06:40 AM
It just too 25 minutes for a match up. Usually I only have to wait around 3-5 minutes. Things just keep getting worse around this game. It's actually more interesting to see how much more they can screw up than to play the game.

Agent Orange
02-21-2016, 06:58 AM
Seems to a be couple of things, lack of participation for sure but the issues that some factions had in a the past where they could not declare. Seems you can declare but still not get matched so gree screwed their 'fix'.

I'm testing with 5 factions declaring with all at the same time three of which are nearly identical so should matched but the third had yet to get a single war even though the other two take nearly 30 minutes to get matched even though technically I should get a three way...

I also confess to walking away or forgetting if it takes too long so apologies to those I might get matched to.

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-21-2016, 08:55 AM
I should get a three way...

A THREE WAY??? Really, a 3 way? LOL :) ;)

J-manKometh96
02-21-2016, 11:24 AM
A THREE WAY??? Really, a 3 way? LOL :) ;)

Well that certainly should be more fun than anything Gree could ever offer.....

crazeejay
02-21-2016, 11:27 AM
Seems to a be couple of things, lack of participation for sure but the issues that some factions had in a the past where they could not declare. Seems you can declare but still not get matched so gree screwed their 'fix'.

I'm testing with 5 factions declaring with all at the same time three of which are nearly identical so should matched but the third had yet to get a single war even though the other two take nearly 30 minutes to get matched even though technically I should get a three way...

I also confess to walking away or forgetting if it takes too long so apologies to those I might get matched to.

Also we've been having problems with lots of players games freezing up and getting booted in the last couple minutes.

Hobbs
02-21-2016, 11:47 AM
I'm guessing GREE have cut back on the quality of the server they use.
All these issues with lag and bugs lately,it fells like a chore sometimes to open this App and unfortunately it seems every event brings new issues,this includes events that have been running for years now and you'd expect any issues to have been addressed and fixed by now.