PDA

View Full Version : Android 6 is released but MW does not work properly on it

Annihilator2
02-19-2016, 11:34 AM
Android 6 is released but MW does not work properly on it.

Specifically: no gold for videos.:(

elangomatt
02-19-2016, 11:16 PM
It has been working fine for me ever since I got my Nexus 6P late last year. I'm on Android 6.0.1 with Feb 1, 2016 security patches. I occasionally get a video that says it has a problem and I have to dismiss the error but I can still get nearly 40 gold a day watching videos. I just finished watching videos for today a few minutes ago.

Annihilator2
02-20-2016, 10:44 AM
It has been working fine for me ever since I got my Nexus 6P late last year. I'm on Android 6.0.1 with Feb 1, 2016 security patches. I occasionally get a video that says it has a problem and I have to dismiss the error but I can still get nearly 40 gold a day watching videos. I just finished watching videos for today a few minutes ago.

Thanks. I upgraded two days ago and since I can see video, but no gold added.

WBS
02-20-2016, 11:46 AM
Lucky to be you! 40 a day is pretty generous, iOS can't even get a video to pop up. If you were to start a faction with android players only, you would have a huge advantage.

elangomatt
02-20-2016, 12:04 PM
Thanks. I upgraded two days ago and since I can see video, but no gold added.

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing MW since you got the upgrade? My phone came with marshmallow pre-installed so I never had to troubleshoot anything with MW on it.

Hobbs
02-20-2016, 01:26 PM
If it's any consolation MW don't work too well on IOS either......;)
It Lags....it crashes when each FL Fight ends before results....it takes 2/3/4 attempts to load game.....constant server errors and lag on hits......and iOS haven't had gold vids for months now...

Annihilator2
02-20-2016, 07:57 PM
Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing MW since you got the upgrade? My phone came with marshmallow pre-installed so I never had to troubleshoot anything with MW on it.

Yes, I tried. Reinstall did not help.

I think that something is related to the upgrade and/or security patch.

ju100
02-21-2016, 01:15 AM
Yes, I tried. Reinstall did not help.

I think that something is related to the upgrade and/or security patch.

I don't get the gold when I watch more than 20 videos per day on droid. Is it what you have or do you get 0 gold per day?

Annihilator2
02-21-2016, 09:01 AM
I don't get the gold when I watch more than 20 videos per day on droid. Is it what you have or do you get 0 gold per day?

Yes, I see videos but I get no gold on device with last upgrade.
I get gold on other droid without last droid upgrade.

giz
02-21-2016, 02:00 PM

Same here no problems

Annihilator2
02-24-2016, 09:15 AM
I see videos and get gold when I use mobile data connection...
But when I connected to wifi, I see video but I don't see "Thanks! Your reward will be paid out shortly" message and the reward is not paid...