PDA

View Full Version : 6 Days to upgrade new LTB?

Pidgeot
02-17-2016, 04:12 PM
This can't be right. 6 days to get 20 levels done...

Jg48
02-17-2016, 05:24 PM
Spend all your gold to upgrade

Hupernikomen
02-17-2016, 05:50 PM
Law of supply and demand put to the test. How bad do you want it? Those who can't just say no will be bled on this one.

crazeejay
02-17-2016, 06:12 PM
LOL the Gree is just testing out how many real suckers are out there

Pidgeot
02-17-2016, 07:29 PM
Law of supply and demand put to the test. How bad do you want it? Those who can't just say no will be bled on this one.

Those who spend already spend to get to 20, even with a month of time on the clock. I see no real reason to do this. They should have just charged gold to buy the building.

Pidgeot
02-17-2016, 07:29 PM
LOL the Gree is just testing out how many real suckers are out there

Seems about right to me.

rutty
02-18-2016, 03:03 AM
There are three LTB quests all active at the same time. Three! #desperate

Jg48
02-18-2016, 04:52 AM
Well the first 2 are at lvl 20 for free if you bought them so the new one should have your building upgrades waiting to upgrade buildings.

kmg108
02-18-2016, 11:46 AM
The upgrade times on the latest building are very short. To go from level 1 to level 3 was a total of like six hours without the elusive gold.

LLO
02-18-2016, 11:49 AM
The upgrade times on the latest building are very short. To go from level 1 to level 3 was a total of like six hours without the elusive gold.
After a 24 hour build time?

kmg108
02-18-2016, 12:17 PM
After a 24 hour build time?

Correct. The construction time was not included in that comment.

kmg108
02-18-2016, 12:24 PM
To go from level 4 to level 5 takes just under 6 hours.

Cannot Connect To Server
02-18-2016, 01:16 PM
you must hv a lot of boosts cos yhat building took 24 to build and 1d8 jrs to go to 2 etc it takes ages as do all buildings without boosts.

Jg48
02-18-2016, 01:20 PM
To go from lvl 9 to lvl 10 is only 6 hrs here.

Pidgeot
02-18-2016, 01:59 PM
I just heard that upgrade times are stupid low.

fatbodychris
02-19-2016, 06:41 AM
you must hv a lot of boosts cos yhat building took 24 to build and 1d8 jrs to go to 2 etc it takes ages as do all buildings without boosts.

Most new LTB take 24 hours to build. They have been putting buildings out that only take 30 seconds to build.

But like others have said, the upgrade times on the new building are very short. Even without a lot of build time reduction bonuses, the upgrade times are still extremely short.

Brown Out
02-19-2016, 07:06 AM
Upgrade to level 2 is just ... 1 hour 28 seconds.
My building upgrade time boost is 66%

[PM] President Hightower
02-19-2016, 12:41 PM
Greetings,

Just stopping by to confirm that the upgrade times for each level are very low when compared to previous LTBs.

Pidgeot
02-19-2016, 02:00 PM
President Hightower;1551384']Greetings,

Just stopping by to confirm that the upgrade times for each level are very low when compared to previous LTBs.

Thank you.

elangomatt
02-19-2016, 11:18 PM
President Hightower;1551384']Greetings,

Thanks Hightower, next time could you possibly make the building build in less than 24 hours? Really rough on a 7 day LTB goal when 1/7th of the time goes to just building the building.

truthteller
02-22-2016, 10:05 AM
Thanks Hightower, next time could you possibly make the building build in less than 24 hours? Really rough on a 7 day LTB goal when 1/7th of the time goes to just building the building.

Actually this "new" twist on the Buildings, I think is just an experiment to see if it brings more revenues than the regular LTB timeframe

you have to consider that yes, upgrades take from 36 minutes then increase to 1hr, 2hr, etc.................which means a person starting an upgrade at 10pm which will last only 4 hours will have to wake up at 2am to start the next or lose 5 hours if he sleeps all night and wakes up at 7am and start the next upgrade.

The idea behind here is to see if revenues will increase by those players whom will spend the gold to finish as many players will see that "oh, it is only 20 gold, or 40 gold to finish the upgrade" depending on time left

Well I usually make it to level 17 or 18 for free on the regular LTB, I will see how far I get (Free) on this one, so far only on level 10

Pidgeot
02-22-2016, 10:16 AM
Actually this "new" twist on the Buildings, I think is just an experiment to see if it brings more revenues than the regular LTB timeframe

you have to consider that yes, upgrades take from 36 minutes then increase to 1hr, 2hr, etc.................which means a person starting an upgrade at 10pm which will last only 4 hours will have to wake up at 2am to start the next or lose 5 hours if he sleeps all night and wakes up at 7am and start the next upgrade.

The idea behind here is to see if revenues will increase by those players whom will spend the gold to finish as many players will see that "oh, it is only 20 gold, or 40 gold to finish the upgrade" depending on time left

Well I usually make it to level 17 or 18 for free on the regular LTB, I will see how far I get (Free) on this one, so far only on level 10

Yeah, I think we all know that. This isn't a thank you to the players or anything and is clearly a cash grab.

[PM] President Hightower
02-22-2016, 10:58 AM

Absolutely, elangomatt. Thank you for the valuable feedback!

Jg48
02-22-2016, 05:34 PM
Yep and all units with boost are none stackable. Not worth doing.

elangomatt
02-23-2016, 08:43 AM

Yep, I knew that from the get go. I did decide to blow through the first few levels with gold so that I wouldn't lose much time while sleeping. Even with doing that and my -75% building upgrade time bonus it looks like I will be just shy of getting through level 18 before the clock runs out. I probably would have been able to finish 18 if I had been a bit more careful with getting the next upgrade going right away but I know I wouldn't have gotten through level 20. The thing that really killed this BLTQ was the having to wait the full 24 hours just to get the level 1 building up. If it had been a 30 second build time instead of 24 hours I probably would have gotten well into level 20 and would have used gold to finish it up.

truthteller
02-23-2016, 10:12 AM
Yep, I knew that from the get go. I did decide to blow through the first few levels with gold so that I wouldn't lose much time while sleeping. Even with doing that and my -75% building upgrade time bonus it looks like I will be just shy of getting through level 18 before the clock runs out. I probably would have been able to finish 18 if I had been a bit more careful with getting the next upgrade going right away but I know I wouldn't have gotten through level 20. The thing that really killed this BLTQ was the having to wait the full 24 hours just to get the level 1 building up. If it had been a 30 second build time instead of 24 hours I probably would have gotten well into level 20 and would have used gold to finish it up.

How much gold did you use to get where you are on the LTB??

elangomatt
02-23-2016, 02:37 PM
How much gold did you use to get where you are on the LTB??

I honestly don't really remember but I only went through the first 4 or maybe 5 levels with gold until I got to a level that was a decent amount of time. At 5 gold per hour of upgrade time I think it might have been 50 gold at the most but probably less.

fatbodychris
02-23-2016, 03:32 PM
Yeah, I think we all know that. This isn't a thank you to the players or anything and is clearly a cash grab.

When they re-released the old health and energy units that you and so many others covet, was that a thank you or cash grab?

truthteller
02-23-2016, 03:50 PM
When they re-released the old health and energy units that you and so many others covet, was that a thank you or cash grab?

That was deffinetly a cash grab based on the amount of GOLD you needed to spend in order to complete all the goals and "win" those bonuses

fatbodychris
02-23-2016, 08:43 PM
That was deffinetly a cash grab based on the amount of GOLD you needed to spend in order to complete all the goals and "win" those bonuses

Is it really a cash grab if people are willing to spend there money on something they want? Sales on gold have been good. You can get more gold for the same amount of money spent than before. $80 gets you 2800 gold durning the last sale. A week or two before $80 got you 2200-2500 ( can remember exactly )

Stores / businesses have sales all the time on items / products that people can buy. Is it a cash grab on their part? People wait to buy items until they go on sale. some people don't care about money and buy things full price. Is anyone at fault?

It was really nice for Gree to re-add those old bonuses that many have been wanting. And of course they will capitalize on the selling of a product ( bonus ) that people want. Gree is a business. Businesses want to make money and keep people happy. Yes they have their fair share of F' ups, but people keep spending. Maybe they'll hire decent techs to fix this game ( doubt it ) Gree probably could've sold the health regen and energy regen in store for 2000 gold I you know people still would've bought them as is. I really don't see the big deal in selling bonuses to people who will oh for them. And the lack of people on here saying Gree are crooks for doing that, raises a lot of eyebrows. I saw people on a lot of Group Me rooms more than happy to spend.

Pidgeot
02-23-2016, 10:12 PM

It was a cash grab as far as I'm concerned but those were boost I expected to have to spend money on. 80 bucks at that time ( it was 2000+ gold I think) but 80 bucks is FAR cheaper than what you had to spend for the -30% and the +2 together. Before that, I got both a -10% health and the +1 for 400 gold, getting lucky.

Yes, it was a cash grab but a company needs to make money and I was more than happy to have the chance to get the boost again.