PDA

View Full Version : [St. Valenti Quest] PLEASE READ!

Vile Lynn
02-16-2016, 04:33 PM
We recognize that the server issues suffered by our players were incredibly problematic during this event and we apologize for the frustration and confusion they caused. We will continue looking into this issue and make sure it is fixed before putting similar events into the schedule. We would also like to acknowledge your frustration with the drop rates and the structure of the event. Rest assured we will take your concerns into account before building similar events in the future.

For the remainder of this event we have made the following changes:

1.) Rubies and vials of drider blood are now in the store and can be purchased with gold.
2.) The drop rate for red ore has been changed to 100%
3.) The crafting recipes and crafting goals will remain active for an extra 24 hours.

Thank you

I don't want anybody to miss this so I'm reposting ^^ from the main sticky thread.

Thank you, IPB & Team KA! WTG! ;)

Reinnie1
02-16-2016, 07:29 PM
The WerePolar Bear is no longer available in Glacial Pass after I finished only one ILTQ. I still need to finish the Bestiary. Please help! Thanks

Vile Lynn
02-16-2016, 07:44 PM
The WerePolar Bear is no longer available in Glacial Pass after I finished only one ILTQ. I still need to finish the Bestiary. Please help! Thanks

Please check out the main sticky thread for more info, here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?120160-The-Legend-of-Saint-Valenti).

This was posted there:

2 Reports now of players completing the Armory quest line and the Were Polar Bears disappearing from their Glacial Pass making them unable to continue collecting red ore fragments so they can try for the Bestiary quest line. Please fix.

I think the Were Polar Bear is a regular NPC in Glacial Pass... From my experiences thru farming and map leveling, sometimes a specific NPC will not come back after being killed several times. If you kill another NPC, the Were Polar Bear might appear again. Not sure if that's what going on exactly or if exiting the game or map will help. Thanks for posting, QueBall

Could this be the same problem? If you cannot get the Were Polar Bear to appear after a few tries, please send in a ticket to let them know. I'll let them know, too.

I'll close this thread so we can keep all of Saint Valenti's info in one thread. I just didn't want anybody to miss this news! ;)