PDA

View Full Version : More guild bonuses

Debonair
02-14-2016, 02:08 PM
Can we get more guild bonuses - just take the existing bonuses and let us buy more of them. Add another 5 to 10 levels to them - most guilds are done or closing in on being done. Would allow players to keep buildings their guild shells. Just a thought

Vile Lynn
02-15-2016, 08:06 AM
Can we get more guild bonuses - just take the existing bonuses and let us buy more of them. Add another 5 to 10 levels to them - most guilds are done or closing in on being done. Would allow players to keep buildings their guild shells. Just a thought

Thanks for the feedback, Debonair. I'll pass this on to the developers for them to consider. More guild bonuses would be great in the future. Meanwhile, good luck building your Guild Citadel!

Debonair
02-19-2016, 06:18 PM
Did the developers comment on this? Mostly the citadel has been a let down with bonuses that are average at best. Guild bonuses are much more valuable to players.

Jnsolberg
02-19-2016, 07:51 PM
Did the developers comment on this? Mostly the citadel has been a let down with bonuses that are average at best. Guild bonuses are much more valuable to players.

Two of the citadel bonuses are for building output, which is great! The rest stink, and aren't anything we want or need.
How about boosts for raid gold payout or lockbox cooldown?

Laura TCK
02-20-2016, 01:04 AM
I agree Citadel rewards are pointless, our guild has enough to claim the (fight respect payout) what's that not even KA wording, we have decided not to upgrade Citadel as next lvl is 10b gold and another worthless prize, we have energy regen bonus left so we're just save and buy that instead

Noor
02-20-2016, 01:35 AM
More guild bonuses would be most aprecciated. And citadel bonuses could include things like -health potion drop from RB/EB, Energy refill drop from RB/EB and such, that would be very nice. I miss the ability to farm health potions from RB, citadel bonuses could be a way of bringing that back.
I like the idea of citadel- more guild oriented tasks, and I miss guild quests, it is a lot more fun to do things together with your guildmates than alone.