PDA

View Full Version : Battle matchups -

plavine
02-13-2016, 11:26 AM
The last few wars - the matchups seem to be very lopsided :
My faction is currently 692 , my DL is 32T
We are getting top 20 matchups no matter when we declare . As a team we had 750 losses after 3 battles:
I'm not a newbie , and also play CC and KA . I get it that sometimes u will get an unfavorable matchup due to where u are in the standings ( BS as far as I'm concerned ,but I digress ).
Mw matchups seem to be Way off . Top 25 teams that are ranked 25 shouldn't be matched with <500 level teams .
Frankly , it's taken the fun out of the weekend battles and made mw my least favorite game despite the achievable bonuses the developers gave added on many of the quests .

DEWIN NUTTIN
02-13-2016, 12:11 PM
We are getting top 20 matchups no matter when we declare . As a team we had 750 losses after 3 battles:
I'm not a newbie , and also play CC and KA . I get it that sometimes u will get an unfavorable matchup due to where u are in the standings ( BS as far as I'm concerned ,but I digress ).
Mw matchups seem to be Way off . Top 25 teams that are ranked 25 shouldn't be matched with <500 level teams .
Frankly , it's taken the fun out of the weekend battles and made mw my least favorite game despite the achievable bonuses the developers gave added on many of the quests .

Sorry to hear you're distressed.
It's NOT your fault.

The TRUTH is that only the TOP 400 to 500 teams play REGULARLY these days.
That means you'll be victimized by what seems to be unfair matches.
This one isn't directly attributable to THEGREE.

Participation is down, mate, way, way down!!!!

Expect the matches to only get more odd, if you continue to play.

I'll be destroying my faction today or tomorrow.

I've begun deleting accounts, and will have it done tomorrow or later in the week.

I've moved on with my gaming choices.

I hang around the forum to hear, rather than experience the problems with this game.

Agent Orange
02-13-2016, 03:28 PM
Yup looks like even less factions/players this round. Gree appear to have also loosened up the matching parameters to reduce wait times, likely because there are hardly any factions left and this is resulting in totallt lopsided matches.

So sadly it's a downward spiral, less players mean crappy matches meaning more players quitting meaning..... You get the picture...

WBS
02-13-2016, 07:46 PM
Yup looks like even less factions/players this round. Gree appear to have also loosened up the matching parameters to reduce wait times, likely because there are hardly any factions left and this is resulting in totallt lopsided matches.

So sadly it's a downward spiral, less players mean crappy matches meaning more players quitting meaning..... You get the picture...

It means that if I can hold off long enough I'll be able to take the 1 spot with no gold and one wall hit.. And I can die knowing that I'll never remember that meaningless top 1 spot.

levelhead
02-14-2016, 08:29 AM
It's the first time I have hit 10 without loss. My faction is not really that big on stats. I'm just above the 1000 mark so goes to show how the game is going. Oh well hope it last little longer. ;)

Agent Orange
02-14-2016, 10:16 AM
It means that if I can hold off long enough I'll be able to take the 1 spot with no gold and one wall hit.. And I can die knowing that I'll never remember that meaningless top 1 spot.

Pretty much...... ;)

Agent Orange
02-14-2016, 10:20 AM
It's the first time I have hit 10 without loss. My faction is not really that big on stats. I'm just above the 1000 mark so goes to show how the game is going. Oh well hope it last little longer. ;)

Yup my #5 5 player faction is coasting along in the top 1000 as well.

Jannski
02-14-2016, 03:39 PM
Did you guys notice health no longer refills on level up?

First wd I noticed that. Wondering how long ago that changed.

WBS
02-14-2016, 04:08 PM
I noticed that too Jannski. I guess it was taking too much money away from Gree. We are a 8 man sitting just below 1000. It is so much more fun not being competitive and not losing lol

Bambamgunz
02-14-2016, 07:31 PM
More rewards than actual factions participating.
Worst i have ever seen a game destroyed in all my years of gaming!!

WBS
02-14-2016, 08:04 PM
More rewards than actual factions participating.
Worst i have ever seen a game destroyed in all my years of gaming!!

You said it, Gree is very pathetic. I will Never download another Gree title.

Vile Lynn
02-15-2016, 01:15 PM

Thank you for your constructive feedback, plavine!

I know you know how to play and what can be considered as a reasonable match-up during war. Top 500+ should never match the Top 10 and probably never T25 unless pretty even in strength. Stuff happens but not that often where it ruins the gaming experience.

Hopefully, they are double-checking the metrics and will adjust the WD matching algorithm accordingly.

Given the bad match-ups, how were the wait times, in general?

Sheldor Sir
02-15-2016, 02:08 PM
my favourite match up is the end of faction WD daily goal every WD if we ever get to 1/2 on 5/5 always same **** u get matched with team that u could only beat if you spend a lot of cash and no matter how many HP your burn they always have that bit more, happen twice this WD, second time we ended up losing by 140pts amazing with the huge lag an using HP they mange to get just the little extra AGAIN, got to love the Greed BOT factions that appear at critical goal points

plavine
02-18-2016, 10:01 AM
Thank you for your constructive feedback, plavine!

I know you know how to play and what can be considered as a reasonable match-up during war. Top 500+ should never match the Top 10 and probably never T25 unless pretty even in strength. Stuff happens but not that often where it ruins the gaming experience.

Hopefully, they are double-checking the metrics and will adjust the WD matching algorithm accordingly.

Given the bad match-ups, how were the wait times, in general?

Sorry for the late reply:
With the exception of one battle in which the matchup took 15-20 min and we matched a top 25 , i believe most matchups were within 5 minutes

In addition - we didn't get any premium matchups at all - usually just by dumb luck u get one . Plus , I tried to declare at the top of hour when usually more teams declare.