PDA

View Full Version : Video offers

Lucio Joestar JoJordano
02-12-2016, 08:43 AM
Hi, when i try to watch video offers, i got an error message: "Error: we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later." I've tried many times but it doesn't work. Can Someone help me? Thank you :*

Vile Lynn
02-12-2016, 11:24 AM
Hi, when i try to watch video offers, i got an error message: "Error: we are experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later." I've tried many times but it doesn't work. Can Someone help me? Thank you :*

Hi Lucio!

Welcome to the GREE Forums! :)

Could you have reached the max amount per day? (Is there a max amount?) Could that be why you're getting an error message?

The offers might have been suspended for lots of different reasons, or maybe the offers have expired and they are setting up new ones. I don't know; I'm just guessing with reasons that have been posted in the past when gold offers were no longer available.

I will let them know about this.

Try again tomorrow.
Hopefully, the video offers will be back soon.

Happy gaming!

Lucio Joestar JoJordano
02-12-2016, 04:25 PM
thank you for your support. I really appreciate your fast reply. I haven't played K&D for something about two years and have started playing again one month ago. Since then, i haven't been able to watch any video offer. I think there could be a problem in my google configuration for ads.
best regards

Vile Lynn
02-12-2016, 04:45 PM
Welcome back to the game, too! ;)

There might be some info about videos around the forums... if I find anything, I'll post it here.

Wrain
02-15-2016, 02:44 AM
I have similar issues on my android global account, most of the time that error too. Sometimes it plays the video and when I close it after it is complete the screen is black and I have to use the back button to get back to game but get no reward. Sadly it only rarely works and I actually get the "thank you for watching, reward will follow" or whatever it is before returning to KnD and giving the gem.

I have absolutely no issues with watching free videos on EU server both iOS and Android, always get the 30 per day till it greys out.

Vile Lynn
02-16-2016, 02:16 PM
Great news!! Video offers are current and available! Yay! ;)
Bad news... You got an error message, boo! But, never fear! We are here to help! Yay!

Since video offers are available, it is probably a configuration problem on your device, like Lucio posted above.

***If you get an error message***
First of all, make sure your device and app are updated, then...
Check to see if you're still getting the error message. If so...
Please send in a ticket thru the game: your ticket will include coded footer info about your account that the engineers can use to investigate your issue.

• In the subject line, type: "Video Offer Error Message" (or something like that so the CS agent who receives your ticket can forward it to the right team).
• Explain what happens when you get the error message.
• Footer info is included by default, scroll down to look, but pls no touch.
• Send.
• Patiently wait for a reply... it might be a few days.

If you need any help with the above, please ask here or PM me.

About max amount of gems earned per day... Yes, it is 30 gems/day, then the offer button turns gray.

Lucio Joestar JoJordano
02-17-2016, 07:29 AM
Great news!! Video offers are current and available! Yay! ;)
Bad news... You got an error message, boo! But, never fear! We are here to help! Yay!

Since video offers are available, it is probably a configuration problem on your device, like Lucio posted above.

***If you get an error message***
First of all, make sure your device and app are updated, then...
Check to see if you're still getting the error message. If so...
Please send in a ticket thru the game: your ticket will include coded footer info about your account that the engineers can use to investigate your issue.

• In the subject line, type: "Video Offer Error Message" (or something like that so the CS agent who receives your ticket can forward it to the right team).
• Explain what happens when you get the error message.
• Footer info is included by default, scroll down to look, but pls no touch.
• Send.
• Patiently wait for a reply... it might be a few days.

If you need any help with the above, please ask here or PM me.

About max amount of gems earned per day... Yes, it is 30 gems/day, then the offer button turns gray.

Great! i tried to move my account on another device and video offers were available without error message. i got something about 20 gems. So my problem is on my device. I will try to fix it by myself, otherwise, i'll follow your suggestion. Thank you and sorry for my bad english

Vile Lynn
02-18-2016, 07:44 AM
Happy to read that, Lucio! Good luck with your other device!