PDA

View Full Version : Shake to collect.

skunk
11-01-2011, 02:51 AM
Anyone else noticed this?
If you do dozens of robberies on someone and want to collect them all at once before banking, you can shake the iphone and it collects everything for you.

I used to just travel to another rival's hood, but this can be costly if you have a slow connection and never get there.
shake> bank>travel. far better.

Discovered by accident when my 2 year old threw my phone down the stairs right after a big robbing spree.
I picked the phone up to check everythin was working and saw $12,000 in my account !!!
I first thought he had found a way get free cash :)

khung003
11-01-2011, 03:25 AM
not notice that, I'll try, thanks.

Wow, I just shake and collect all, nice!

rustbinlid
11-01-2011, 06:15 AM
Just tried this on the IPAD, it works.

TemplarX
11-01-2011, 06:42 AM
Wow, u shd get the Nobel Prize from us for making that discovery! I've played a month and never noticed that. Will try!

skunk
11-01-2011, 07:12 AM
Wow, u shd get the Nobel Prize from us for making that discovery! I've played a month and never noticed that. Will try!
It was my 2 year old that noticed that - I don't take the credit.

KronicK
11-01-2011, 07:48 AM
lol, seriously no one know this before :)), at first i was found this by an accident too, i was playing CC on my phone then my girl got angry because we was having diner then she took the phone was right on my hand, and i wonder how all the cash has been collected, later I tried and find out how easy it was :)

whocareswhatmynameis
11-01-2011, 07:48 AM
good to know ... thanks

whocareswhatmynameis
11-01-2011, 07:51 AM
the other thing you can do is get to another hood (either by pressing the "to my hood" button or go to rob another player). all the cash and respect points get automatically added to your balance.

khung003
11-01-2011, 08:46 AM
lol, seriously no one know this before :)), at first i was found this by an accident too, i was playing CC on my phone then my girl got angry because we was having diner then she took the phone was right on my hand, and i wonder how all the cash has been collected, later I tried and find out how easy it was :)

girl and game, you can only choose one each time :D

KronicK
11-01-2011, 09:09 AM
haha, we've been fighting over and over so many time about this topic. this game driving her crazy, at night before we went to sleep I put so many alarm to wake me up to collect the money have also waken her up too lol XD

HUGH_MYRON
11-01-2011, 09:52 PM
haha, we've been fighting over and over so many time about this topic. this game driving her crazy, at night before we went to sleep I put so many alarm to wake me up to collect the money have also waken her up too lol XD

info on your girl? i'm willing to take over payments

KronicK
11-01-2011, 11:35 PM
she is not something to make fun about dude! :|

Duke.0
11-02-2011, 12:03 AM
I had no idea about the shake thing
That is so neat!

youj
11-02-2011, 12:54 AM

Wow they should give you free gold bars for that dedication

Lana Mano
11-02-2011, 01:08 AM
i can relate to kronick lmao.. My bf hateees this game ;p

khung003
11-02-2011, 01:22 AM
when I was young I thought it should be good to have a girl who love game, like me. But when I grow up, I think again, who cook ?

KronicK
11-02-2011, 02:02 AM
when I was young I thought it should be good to have a girl who love game, like me. But when I grow up, I think again, who cook ?
lol nice one khung!

Castun
11-02-2011, 04:19 AM
They should really make it so this also works for collecting from buildings in your hood, would definitely make collecting when you wake up in the morning with 30 some buildings to collect from!

skunk
11-02-2011, 05:28 AM
They should really make it so this also works for collecting from buildings in your hood, would definitely make collecting when you wake up in the morning with 30 some buildings to collect from!
Let me know what time you usually wake up and I'll help you out with the collecting.
You do 60%, I'll do 40% - Sound fair ;)

Cooz
11-02-2011, 07:37 AM

Amen...when I first read this, I turned on my phone and tried to shake to collect in my hood. Fail. Don't really care about shaking it when I'm fighting/robbing. Kind of a cool feature, maybe they'll develop it for your own hood too.

ShotInTheDark
11-02-2011, 07:44 AM

I make my girlfriend collect my buildings and cook for me... who says you can't have both?

KronicK
11-02-2011, 08:21 AM
I make my girlfriend collect my buildings and cook for me... who says you can't have both?
damn, could you teach me how :(

ShotInTheDark
11-02-2011, 09:09 AM
damn, could you teach me how :(

Easy... tell your gf to collect buildings and cook... if she doesn't do it then break up with her and find a gf who will... theres like 3 billion girls in the world, so no matter how ugly and stupid you are theres still probably a girl out there who will do whatever you say... lifes too short to put up with gfs who don't listen...

khung003
11-02-2011, 09:36 AM
the way he said about female like a geek boy who live the whole life with a computer... If someone tell me he has a girlfriend, I would ask: "Dual core or Quad core ?"

ShotInTheDark
11-02-2011, 09:41 AM
i have a gf and will never be without one... cause i'm really good looking... unlike you khung... you sound like a little asian boy whose balls haven't dropped yet...

khung003
11-02-2011, 09:56 AM
I would stop here or he would then change me to black and then indian, who knows :D

TemplarX
11-03-2011, 04:06 AM
How did you guys turn a fun thread into an ugly fight?

Kronick and Duke, I've added you to my friend request, pls accept and come visit! *812 939 373

KronicK
11-03-2011, 04:42 AM
Easy... tell your gf to collect buildings and cook... if she doesn't do it then break up with her and find a gf who will... theres like 3 billion girls in the world, so no matter how ugly and stupid you are theres still probably a girl out there who will do whatever you say... lifes too short to put up with gfs who don't listen...
1st I did not agree with you on the this post and second I dont want to be near you because you are a ****ing retarded and racist son of a ***** !