PDA

View Full Version : Any places to get bricks wuickly

Carloco
02-11-2016, 06:19 PM
Any place in the game to get bricks constantly?

Vile Lynn
02-11-2016, 06:41 PM
Hi Carloco! ;)
I wish bricks dropped from map jobs!

Only 2 ways for a player to get bricks: PvP & certain levels of the LTQs.

The LTQs are constant, heh!
You can constantly PvP. The drop rate is roughly 1:10 (brick:stamina).

Actually, there is a third way: you can trade ingame cash for bricks, trade happens thru syndicate donations. Check out the Trade Requests subforum. (http://forums.gree.net/forumdisplay.php?164-Trade-Requests)

Mrs Cash
02-15-2016, 09:41 AM
The drop rate is roughly 1:10 (brick:stamina).

I wish that were the case.

Test#1:
30 attacks, 10 robberies / unknown stamina = ONE brick.

Test#2 with my other account:
20 attacks, 2 robberies / 26 stamina = ONE brick

Both on Android, if that even matters.

Absurd...

PC77
02-15-2016, 10:35 AM
144 successful attacks in war that just finished, grand total of 2 bricks, 1:77 lol
While the drop rate always sucked for bricks, it's got a lot worse since they started dropping the smuggling power in my opinion

Vile Lynn
02-15-2016, 10:51 AM
Oh yeah... it totally feels like the brick drop rate has been lowered... :mad: grrr!

Dipstik
02-15-2016, 11:58 AM
It can't be that bad... Lots of syndicates already have all they need and still have L10 walls for every battle. Gree probably lowered the drop rate because people are getting them too fast.

Vile Lynn
02-15-2016, 12:23 PM
It can't be that bad... Lots of syndicates already have all they need and still have L10 walls for every battle. Gree probably lowered the drop rate because people are getting them too fast.

Things that make me go...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/65886138.jpg

Blaggard
02-15-2016, 12:54 PM
Or they bought from a certain brick seller who frequents black markets...

Dipstik
02-15-2016, 01:40 PM
Or they bought from a certain brick seller who frequents black markets...

No that can't be it... it would be SO easy to check, and I'm sure Gree put a stop to that guy long ago. Also, there are no cheaters on Crime City, right?

Vile Lynn
02-16-2016, 10:41 AM
60 stamina, 1 Brick :mad: pfft!

Got 11 Smuggles... yay
Shut up, Meg!

montecore
02-16-2016, 11:25 PM
I have a system to increase the drop rate. going to verify it now.

montecore
02-16-2016, 11:39 PM
55 attacks, 3 bricks. but I think I know how to do even better. stay tuned.

Dipstik
02-17-2016, 10:30 AM
How DID project phoenix get all their bricks, Nav?

Dipstik
02-17-2016, 04:26 PM
Not everyone, but way to rationalize, chief.

Blaggard
02-17-2016, 05:54 PM
Probably the same place as everyone else

the guy/syn that's top of syn base ranking? yeah.

montecore
02-17-2016, 11:40 PM
What are you saying? You think a syn that can't do anything in war or SA overtaking SAS in the syndicate base build out may be up to something fishy?

Dipstik
02-18-2016, 06:17 AM
What are you saying? You think a syn that can't do anything in war or SA overtaking SAS in the syndicate base build out may be up to something fishy?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-oShwV-2igM8/UhLKjhYbHmI/AAAAAAAAATE/Oj2sfF_f24I/s1600/Yup-(n1294879490184).jpg

Vile Lynn
02-18-2016, 07:27 AM
Ok ok ok... let's not speculate about fish or phoenixes... GREE does not tolerate cheaters, so posting about it here on a public forum hosted by GREE wouldn't be too smrt. :rolleyes:

Timala
02-18-2016, 09:56 AM
If Gree reads this forum why not give us an update about accomplices LOL

But yes the drop rate on bricks sucks, pretty please change it back....

Dipstik
02-18-2016, 11:59 AM
Could we get another official statement from Gree about the propriety of paying real money for shady bricks? And maybe an update on what they're doing to enforce rules against syndicates who pay $20 for 5k bricks?

Vile Lynn
02-18-2016, 12:17 PM
Could we get another official statement from Gree about the propriety of paying real money for shady bricks? And maybe an update on what they're doing to enforce rules against syndicates who pay $20 for 5k bricks?

Yes, buying/selling anything outside of the game for real money violates GREE's ToS. Period. The ToS can be found in the store where we download updates.

If anybody finds a suspicious account or syndicate or if somebody is offering in-game items for real money, or anything that violates GREE's ToS in order to promote an unfair advantage in the game to a single player or syndicate, please report it thru CS. Type "Cheater" in the subject line so the CS agent knows to forward your ticket to the "GREE Game Police" for investigation. Explain what happened and why you think it's cheating or how it violates the ToS. Include the alleged cheater's game ID (or syn code), if possible, and screen shots to support your claim.

GREE takes these claims very seriously and handles them privately. We can all appreciate fair gaming!

Dipstik
02-18-2016, 02:16 PM
They could start by just looking at all the syndicates with unlimited bricks on hand and check out who was donating them. If the account donated 5000 bricks and has 20 fights, you have a problem. I could post screenshots off the chat apps, but why bother? If Gree isn't going to bother with an easy enforcement mechanism across the board, why call on people to rat out specific syndicates? Heck, if they'd just enforce it against the people who have ADMITTED IT ON THE FORUM it would be more productive than me sending a ticket.

My syndicate suddenly got a 3000 brick donation from someone I'd never heard of, I talked with them about it, and they agreed not to do it. But they realize that we're now going without walls while we sc**** together bricks at the rate of 1/25 attacks while everyone else seems to have level 10 walls all day and have already maxed out their syndicate base. There's a limit to how long you can expect other people to play fair when no action is taken on the cheaters.

montecore
02-19-2016, 12:35 AM
Yes, buying/selling anything outside of the game for real money violates GREE's ToS. Period. The ToS can be found in the store where we download updates.

If anybody finds a suspicious account or syndicate or if somebody is offering in-game items for real money, or anything that violates GREE's ToS in order to promote an unfair advantage in the game to a single player or syndicate, please report it thru CS. Type "Cheater" in the subject line so the CS agent knows to forward your ticket to the "GREE Game Police" for investigation. Explain what happened and why you think it's cheating or how it violates the ToS. Include the alleged cheater's game ID (or syn code), if possible, and screen shots to support your claim.

GREE takes these claims very seriously and handles them privately. We can all appreciate fair gaming!

first, I am not sure gree takes these claims very seriously. considering how obvious it is when a nothing syndicate jumps ahead of sas, maybe this time they will.

second, gree forum moderators have specifically told people on the FOURM that it is OK to trade bricks for in game cash, in game cash for Uzis, Uzi's for bricks, and apparently bricks/cash/Uzi's for smuggling/political/star/legal power. you just can't use real currency or iTunes cards.

but guess what you can buy with real currency or iTunes cards? smuggling/political/star/legal power and bricks via LTQs/stamina (which take gold), in game cash, and Uzi's.

third, I'm not sure gree headquarters wants to hear that thousands of active accounts in this game are bots run by a program. how do you think the Facebook stock price would react if it turned out that a large number of their members were made up people run by a bot or script?

PC77
02-19-2016, 03:21 AM
My brick icon on donate section has totally vanished on my main game so donating them just got a whole lot harder

Vile Lynn
02-19-2016, 08:09 AM
My brick icon on donate section has totally vanished on my main game so donating them just got a whole lot harder

When you don't have anything to donate, the icon is gone. Get a brick, it'll show up.

Vile Lynn
02-19-2016, 08:31 AM
They could start by just looking at all the syndicates with unlimited bricks on hand and check out who was donating them. If the account donated 5000 bricks and has 20 fights, you have a problem. I could post screenshots off the chat apps, but why bother? If Gree isn't going to bother with an easy enforcement mechanism across the board, why call on people to rat out specific syndicates? Heck, if they'd just enforce it against the people who have ADMITTED IT ON THE FORUM it would be more productive than me sending a ticket.

My syndicate suddenly got a 3000 brick donation from someone I'd never heard of, I talked with them about it, and they agreed not to do it. But they realize that we're now going without walls while we sc**** together bricks at the rate of 1/25 attacks while everyone else seems to have level 10 walls all day and have already maxed out their syndicate base. There's a limit to how long you can expect other people to play fair when no action is taken on the cheaters.

If nobody sends in tickets, how would GREE know it's a problem. If the players don't care if a syn is buying bricks for real money, why should GREE? (a bit rhetorical)

first, I am not sure gree takes these claims very seriously. considering how obvious it is when a nothing syndicate jumps ahead of sas, maybe this time they will.

second, gree forum moderators have specifically told people on the FOURM that it is OK to trade bricks for in game cash, in game cash for Uzis, Uzi's for bricks, and apparently bricks/cash/Uzi's for smuggling/political/star/legal power. you just can't use real currency or iTunes cards.

but guess what you can buy with real currency or iTunes cards? smuggling/political/star/legal power and bricks via LTQs/stamina (which take gold), in game cash, and Uzi's.

third, I'm not sure gree headquarters wants to hear that thousands of active accounts in this game are bots run by a program. how do you think the Facebook stock price would react if it turned out that a large number of their members were made up people run by a bot or script?

First, I can assure you: they care. Actually, we all care when a nothing syn jumps ahead of SAS.

Second, I never said in-games trades (i.e. bricks for game cash, stars for bricks, etc...) violated ToS. We have an entire subforum dedicated for Trades. Buying/selling in-game items for any form of real money, not game money, violates ToS. But, guess what? iTunes card numbers are the same as real money.

Third, what? mm'kay.

crime cow
02-19-2016, 08:50 AM
I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Dip and Monte on this...If Gree took these violations seriously they could and would crack down. They have the tools at their disposal if they choose to use them. It's been pointed out in other threads here many times before that obvious cheaters were reported, some more than once, and their accounts are still here. And most of these threads were started before the layoffs when Gree actually had the support staff to research such things.

Gree's activity on this forum now is limited to making a post and locking the thread so that they don't have to have any interaction with anyone playing the game. Even when they have posted something that is incorrect or vague, they will not respond to they many posts looking for clarification. If they are reading the forum than this lack of response shows a high level of apathy. They also have frequent programming errors in events that are run over and over again. This shows that they are either overwhelmed, or incompetent, since these errors show up more frequently since the staff cuts and the promised 'fixes' are rarely followed up on. So with the apathy shown to the players and the inability to get in front of their programming and eliminate/fix errors in programming, why should anyone believe that anything will be done to catch or discipline cheaters? It may not be difficult to find cheaters, but it's not as easy as pushing a button. Research would have to be done, code may have to be written and anything suspicious would have to be investigated. This all takes time and time is something that people at Gree either don't have or they aren't willing to spend on this game.

The cold reality is that Gree cares about one thing in relation to Crime City: Is it in the black, or in the red? Once it gets into the red it will be turned off. They just want to put enough effort and cost into this game to keep it afloat until that time and they aren't concerned about new player recruitment or improving the game experience for current players.

PC77
02-19-2016, 09:30 AM
When you don't have anything to donate, the icon is gone. Get a brick, it'll show up.

I had bricks on hand before it disappeared

Vile Lynn
02-19-2016, 10:24 AM
I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Dip and Monte on this...If Gree took these violations seriously they could and would crack down. *They have the tools at their disposal if they choose to use them. *It's been pointed out in other threads here many times before that obvious cheaters were reported, some more than once, and their accounts are still here. *And most of these threads were started before the layoffs when Gree actually had the support staff to research such things. *

Gree's activity on this forum now is limited to making a post and locking the thread so that they don't have to have any interaction with anyone playing the game. *Even when they have posted something that is incorrect or vague, they will not respond to they many posts looking for clarification. *If they are reading the forum than this lack of response shows a high level of apathy. *They also have frequent programming errors in events that are run over and over again. *This shows that they are either overwhelmed, or incompetent, since these errors show up more frequently since the staff cuts and the promised 'fixes' are rarely followed up on. *So with the apathy shown to the players and the inability to get in front of their programming and eliminate/fix errors in programming, why should anyone believe that anything will be done to catch or discipline cheaters? *It may not be difficult to find cheaters, but it's not as easy as pushing a button. *Research would have to be done, code may have to be written and anything suspicious would have to be investigated. *This all takes time and time is something that people at Gree either don't have or they aren't willing to spend on this game.

The cold reality is that Gree cares about one thing in relation to Crime City: *Is it in the black, or in the red? *Once it gets into the red it will be turned off. *They just want to put enough effort and cost into this game to keep it afloat until that time and they aren't concerned about new player recruitment or improving the game experience for current players.
Don't be sorry. I'm not sorry that I agree with Dipstik, montecore and you, too.
It should be obvious; it should be investigated.

When morality comes up against profit, it is seldom that profit loses.

~Shirley Chisholm

I had bricks on hand before it disappeared
Weird. I hope it comes back. :confused: Anybody else in your syndicate experiencing this, too?

Dipstik
02-19-2016, 01:51 PM
I would think Gree is missing out on a lot of money letting people pay their money to a third party to max out their bases instead of refilling stamina and doing LTQs. I honestly think they don't know about it. Either that or it's another case of turning a blind eye because the syndicates doing it tend to be moderate to heavy gold spenders already. I have no idea how prevalent it is in different levels of the game, all I know is that I left one syndicate who insisted (among other shady practices) that it was perfectly fair because everyone else was doing it, and I had to have an argument with my current syndicate because a large segment of the players didn't see anything wrong with it. Luckily at least the leader came around to my way of thinking.

I want to at least bring attention to the issue here so people can't hide behind willful ignorance. If you're going to cheat, at least you'll know it's cheating.

montecore
02-20-2016, 12:49 AM
SAS isn't doing it. Dippy, you still with HTC-Blue?

Ninja☆Smoke
02-20-2016, 06:18 AM
I would think Gree is missing out on a lot of money letting people pay their money to a third party to max out their bases instead of refilling stamina and doing LTQs. I honestly think they don't know about it. Either that or it's another case of turning a blind eye because the syndicates doing it tend to be moderate to heavy gold spenders already. I have no idea how prevalent it is in different levels of the game, all I know is that I left one syndicate who insisted (among other shady practices) that it was perfectly fair because everyone else was doing it, and I had to have an argument with my current syndicate because a large segment of the players didn't see anything wrong with it. Luckily at least the leader came around to my way of thinking.

I want to at least bring attention to the issue here so people can't hide behind willful ignorance. If you're going to cheat, at least you'll know it's cheating. I'm not going to stand on moral high ground but this stuff has been going on for years. I frequent this site regularly and rarely this topic has come up if at all until Syndicate base. Account sales, brick sales...Syndicate sales have been the fabric of Crime City for a long time most people in this thread knows that. If Gree wants to "bother" Top 30 teams they would be undercutting themselves and alienating their primary source of profits especially with bugs, glitches and obvious bait and switch they have practice in the past.

TZora
02-20-2016, 07:56 AM
If nobody sends in tickets, how would GREE know it's a problem.
almost choked on my coffee. u mean to say, the programmers in gree office are taking turns on each other? :D

Vile Lynn
02-20-2016, 08:22 AM
SAS isn't doing it. Dippy, you still with HTC-Blue?
There are no more original members in HTC Blue.

almost choked on my coffee. u mean to say, the programmers in gree office are taking turns on each other? :D
heh, I don't think so ;)

Dipstik
02-20-2016, 08:23 AM
No, I'm not talking about blue. I was out of blue long before their magic bricks happened.

PhantomNine
02-23-2016, 06:13 AM
I've inquired about the brick drop rate several times and came to the conclusion that there are very few technicians at Gree. I suspect they've put a program in place that scans emails and generates a canned response according to a few keywords contained within that email. I've also noted that if you ask a direct question it seldom gets answered, that email's sent to the developers (who are too busy developing to directly respond to all those emails redirected to them) or you'll get a canned response that has nothing to do with your question.

Oasis
02-23-2016, 08:05 AM
http://www.geekazon.com/images/benderbricks.jpg

Vile Lynn
02-23-2016, 10:01 AM
lol, Oasis! Exactly! :cool:

montecore
02-23-2016, 11:10 PM
I've inquired about the brick drop rate several times and came to the conclusion that there are very few technicians at Gree. I suspect they've put a program in place that scans emails and generates a canned response according to a few keywords contained within that email. I've also noted that if you ask a direct question it seldom gets answered, that email's sent to the developers (who are too busy developing to directly respond to all those emails redirected to them) or you'll get a canned response that has nothing to do with your question.

I agree with this post. If it makes you feel better, the support they laid off were equally worthless. They just wrote back quicker.

Oasis
03-01-2016, 06:58 AM
you can buy bricks in game!

montecore
03-01-2016, 07:41 AM
where? how much?

Oasis
03-01-2016, 07:56 AM
Come on now! I find it hard to believe the great Montecore hasn’t figured this out already??

montecore
03-01-2016, 01:21 PM
Come on now! I find it hard to believe the great Montecore hasn’t figured this out already??

never mind, found it.

Evan1000
03-01-2016, 06:16 PM
you can buy bricks in game!

You still playing Oasis?

never mind, found it.

Blackmarket. Great idea, too bad you can only get to this blackmarket after you finish syn base 10.. which takes an absolutely enormous amount of bricks to do so

montecore
03-01-2016, 07:28 PM
You still playing Oasis?

Blackmarket. Great idea, too bad you can only get to this blackmarket after you finish syn base 10.. which takes an absolutely enormous amount of bricks to do so

Just use sas1 or sas2's.

Evan1000
03-01-2016, 09:28 PM
Just use sas1 or sas2's.

Maybe I'll jump to "TAW", looks like they're in first.

Oasis
03-02-2016, 07:28 AM
Just use sas1 or sas2's.

Evan, don’t be swayed by the Dark Side.. The Force is strong, but evil. You will find inner peace with the Jedi at 138. Doors open for bricks.

Evan1000
03-02-2016, 01:22 PM
Evan, don’t be swayed by the Dark Side.. The Force is strong, but evil. You will find inner peace with the Jedi at 138. Doors open for bricks.

Haha, I'm jumping at carnage. Besides, V never answers pm ;)

MISTERFTW
03-07-2016, 11:22 AM
Any place in the game to get bricks constantly?

Much easier to buy bricks from your syndicate base black market with the red poker chips you get from producing resources

Vile Lynn
03-07-2016, 04:08 PM
Update Sticky:

We greatly appreciate the feedback we have heard on the forums regarding the rate at which you are able to obtain Bricks.

As such we've adjusted the amount of Bricks that drop when attacking Rivals.

Bricks are dropping like Smuggling Power now! WTG all who posted feedback! ;)

Huge Thank you!!