02-10-2016, 03:39 PM
EB started
ILTQ started

The game has crawled to a crawl. Slow to do anything including loading the game

Please look into this

Vile Lynn
02-10-2016, 04:04 PM
What device(s) are you using?

I have no lag or any type of crawling slowness on my iPhone6s. I doubt it's a server issue.

All developers (not just GREE) code for & QA their apps on the latest & greatest devices. Eventually, older devices will become obsolete. There have been a few MW forum posts that iPhone4's are having issues with crashing & lag. It might be time for a device upgrade.

Jnsolberg
02-10-2016, 05:48 PM
The lag was on all 4 of my devices ranging from iPad mini2 to iPad Air 2. It's better now, and back to normal.
We het this issue for the first hour or so every EB, but this time it was really bad

Stark.
02-11-2016, 08:20 AM
What device(s) are you using?

I have no lag or any type of crawling slowness on my iPhone6s. I doubt it's a server issue.

All developers (not just GREE) code for & QA their apps on the latest & greatest devices. Eventually, older devices will become obsolete. There have been a few MW forum posts that iPhone4's are having issues with crashing & lag. It might be time for a device upgrade.

Why do you always reply with a snarky comment? This has been an ongoing issue for some time when events start. This has occurred on both my iPhone 5S and iPad Air. While not the latest and greatest, both are newer devices. Are you offering to pay for a device upgrade for me? Because quite frankly not everyone can afford to upgrade their device every time Apple rolls out an upgrade.

belgario
02-11-2016, 02:55 PM
The lag was on all 4 of my devices ranging from iPad mini2 to iPad Air 2. It's better now, and back to normal.
We het this issue for the first hour or so every EB, but this time it was really bad

Agree, lag was so horrible I eventually just stayed out a couple hours. I'm running an IPad Air2 and iPhone 6+.